[PRP] Vampires?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:33 am
Chander stretched as the morning sun hit his sunset pelt. Another day, he hoped it may be better than the last.

To be fair, most of his days were the same. Awaken, do his pride duties, hassle his mother and sister, be hassled for the divorce, putter around, avoid his sons, then return to sleep.

He was aching for a bit of excitement though. He'd also been in quite the dry spell and though he wouldn't admit it to anyone, he was a bit lonely.

Still, he only had himself to blame, and he certainly wasn't going to do that.

Chander swung a right and headed towards some water. He was parched, he always was when he woke up, and the sun was still rising slowly so much of the pride were still sleeping. It would be quiet, and he'd enjoy the peace.

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:31 am
Vesale

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The morning was not her favourite time of day. I meant another night was over and she would have to vanish in to a shadowed den for the day to avoid the worst of the sunlight. She had been born in darkness and it was difficult for her to break her nocturnal habits.

She had only recently joined the moon worshiping pride and while she was still learning their ways, no one seemed to mind if she hunted at night as long as she fullfilled her dueties. She did that well, she was a born huntress, slender and lithe, her muscles toned and ropey. She had never been lazy or fat, she was a huntress.

Elvira was heading for her designated den and the comfort of the shadows this day when she spotted the very distinctive lion in her path. She couldn’t help but admire his shimmery coloured coat. Of course she had seen many lions and other beasts with different coloured coats in her time but her family had always preferred to lean towards dark and red coats. Still she couldn’t help but admire him for a moment before she sidled towards him her body moving in a snake like fashion. “It seems fortune favours the returning huntress.” She purred her violet eyes casting over his body unashamedly.

Syrius Lionwing

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:33 pm
Syrius Lionwing

It had been some time since a lioness had tried to charm him. Most, after what happened with Wambazi, had kept a clear distance from him. It was unfortunate, because he loved them so, but so it was, they would get over it eventually, he knew they would. When the black and white lioness approached him with obvious intentions he felt an electricity jolt through his body. Perhaps now was that time.

She was one he hadn't recognised, though that was not uncommon. The pride were many, too many for him to take note of that was for sure, and he didn't particularly care to either. Her markings distinct from any others, for there were large family trees that had taken root in the Mwezi, and with them distinctions, it did help in identifying who was related to who.

"I believe it is I, who is the fortunate one," he returned to her, for she was a striking looking lioness. Flirtation or more, he was glad for the attention, and happy to go along with it, even more so since it was not him putting the paw forward.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 6:34 am
Vesale
I am sooooo sorry! I lost this link!

The lioness laughed a sweet purring laugh as she approached the male, she did not in fact stop in her tracks as she approached him but continued brushing herself down his side, curling her lithe body around his whole frame before turning to settle herself in what could probably be classed as too close for comfort, her chest pressed to his so she could stare him straight in the eyes.

“I see I’v found a most interesting fellow.” She clicked her tongue her long sharp flings flashing in the early whispers of sunlight. “Do I have to request a name from you or will you provide it without provocation?” She smirked her deep purple eyes steady. Never wavering, holding his attention.

“You may call me Elvira.” She turned her gaze for a moment to look him over, her eyes half lidded. “I am very impressed.” She smirks, he looked so tasty, he smelled wonderful, she would definitely enjoy his company if he would provide it.

Syrius Lionwing

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff