[PRP] Before you go [Gaki x Arkaidia]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:14 pm
The time for the Mwezi traveling caravan was nearing and Gaki was on a mission to see Arkaidia before she left with the group. It was an important mission she'd be on and Gaki had to see Arkaidia before she left. It would be a very long time before the two lions were reunited and that worked Gaki. One of his major fears was what if she changed her mind while she was away. There was no real reason for Gaki to fear this but it was something he worried about any ways. He'd just found a lion who could look past his past and he wasn't about to let that go with out a fight.

So he lurked out side the dens of a class much higher than his own. He was a bit like a wounded dog who had been shown a little bit of kindness. The pale lions loyalty was won over and he felt an almost need for Arkaidia's attention.

Beside where the pale lion sat was a very rough looking rock he'd brought. One front paw rested on top of the rough rock like it was something special and Gaki looked a little worried. There was something on his mind and even for lions that might not know him that much would be clear.

Gaki waited patiently and quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:23 pm
Alpaca Chobi

She was excited to be leaving the pride with her fellow pridemates to a new destination. She had been a traveler before she had come to this pride and settled here so this was just what she needed. She was a little sad that Gaki wouldn't be coming along but there was always the possibility of next time.

Coming out of her living quarters she gave a look around and not too far away was Gaki, she smiled and walked over towards him. She had started to grow fond of their meetings and she enjoyed spending time with him, she was going to miss him while she was gone.

"I'm sure if you asked you'd be able to come along. There are other's in your class that will be coming along." She said it just to let him know really that she hoped he would come but she knew that he wasn't going to be.

"You look tense, is everything okay?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:35 pm
AstoriaFallen

Gaki smiled at the fact she wanted him to come along. Part of him wanted to go with the caravan but he knew it would not be right.

"I need to stay here to make amends. I'm not ready to leave the pride," He had gladly accepted his fate as a slave and he wasn't quite there with forgiving him self. Also to be in the presence of the queen again gave him a butterflies in his stomach. He didn't feel worthy of being around her yet despite her forgiveness. Heck, Gaki was still having some trouble with the fact Arkaidia wanted him around. However, slowly, he was getting better because of her.

"Oh.. well... " Tense was not something he thought he was but now that he thought about it he could feel it. The white lion lifted his paw to show the stone. To anyone who glanced at the stone, it would appear quite normal. "It's a special rock. I really wanted you to have half of it." It wasn't much of an explanation. Very quickly Gaki swiped on to the ground very hard. The stone snapped in to two revealing hundreds of purple crystals in both sides. The rock was a geode and it was now gleaming in the light.

"This way you'll have something to remember me by. And I can remember you... not that I'd forget but.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:41 pm
Alpaca Chobi

She gave a nod of her head, "That's understandable. You do what you need to do." She meant the words she spoke.

She was never going to pressure him to speak or say what was on his mind and she waited patiently for him to say what it was on his mind. As he mentioned the rock she watched as he broke it and offered her up half of it. She placed a paw against her chest and looked at him with sparkling eyes. "Gaki... .It's... It's beautiful. Thank you so much." She said taking up half of it and looking at it in admiration.

"I will carry it with me always. Soon it will be whole once again. And I'll remember you always with or without a trinket to carry." Smiling she looked at his face, her eyes searching his.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:49 pm
AstoriaFallen

Her eyes were looking upon his own and he had a hard time breaking his gaze like he might normally. Her eyes were a beautiful gray and it was hard to not admire them right now. He opened his maw to say something but words did not form.

It all happened in a flash but when it was all over Gaki realized he had Arkaidia's head under his chin and a front paw wrapped around her holding her close to him. His heart was beating very fast and he wasn't sure what he was doing but it felt right.

"I hope you don't mind," He spoke up. "But ..." Words were stuck in his throat. Was it okay for him to say that?

"I love you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:55 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Suddenly he was hugging her and she had never been this close to someone before, she'd just never been intimate like others. It wasn't that she didn't want to be, it was just that she had never found anyone that had connected with her on a spiritual and emotional level, at least until now.

His embrace was heavenly and she found herself sinking into his warmth and inhaling the scent of him. Suddenly she didn't want to go, even though going was one of the things she had truly wanted to do. She was going to miss him.

All these feelings flooding through her, this must be what it was like when you cared for someone on a personal level, more than friends.

When the words escaped his lips she buried her face deeper into his mane. She wasn't a great deal younger than him but she was still new to feeling the emotions herself towards another but she knew in her heart that she loved him too. "I love you too Gaki...." She said not wanting to move from this spot.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:47 pm
AstoriaFallen

Gaki closed his eyes and held her tighter at her words of love. He felt in the wrong for doing this but the white lion couldn't deny his feelings and he needed to step on the road to forgive himself. Allowing him self to love again was the first step and it was because of Arkaidia he had even began to take these steps.

"I really wish I could go with you but I promise to be here for you when you get back. I'll want to hear stories of the outside." He was still holding her. Something in him made it very hard to want to let go.

"I hope that this small token helps you think of me." He finally allowed his front paw a break and released Arkaidia.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:47 pm
Alpaca Chobi

"I'll be sure to find you as soon as I come back." She said as she rested her head on his shoulders allowing herself this simple moment. She didn't want to go now but she had already signed up and wasn't about to back out now, plus this would let her know how she truly felt about him. Even though she knew she had no doubts, but sometimes time apart made feelings change though she doubted they ever would.

"I'll never need any help, if anything it will just make me miss you more every time I look at it." She looked at him warmly.

"I promise I'll come back to you as soon as I am able." She promised to him.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:15 pm
AstoriaFallen

There was a guilt in Gaki's heart now that he was happy to be missed. It almost erased the on coming sadness that missing Arkaidia but he knew she needed to go. He would be dutiful in his daily tasks and keep his mind busy while she was off on important matters.

"I know you will be back as soon as you're able. And I'll wait for you until then." He gave her a brave smile. "I am going to work on my self while you're away to be worthy of your faith and love. I want you to come back to a Gaki who has forgiven him self and has no more shadows." He lifted his head. "I want to be better for you. "  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:24 am
Alpaca Chobi

She had to get going now and she gave him a kind and loving smile. She wanted him to remember her as happy and glad to be loved by him, not sad.

"You are already worthy of those things." She gave him a lick on the cheek and took a step back. She did have to meet up with the others and she looked towards the sky for a moment and then back towards him.

"See you soon."

She gave him one last smile and then left him with those few kind words until they met again.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas