Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:15 pm
The silver male gave a shake of his mane and looked around. So he was assigned to the Mantis clan, that seemed exciting. He quickly realized after some short conversations with others that there wasn't just one clan, there were quite a few and the only tie they interacted with one another was during the Tournament.

He figured it wasn't so bad in the end. Looking about he wondered who he might meet today. The festival was starting to come to a close and he wasn't sure how many others were still hanging around before heading back to their own Clan's location.

It was still all exciting to him regardless and just wanted to learn as much as he could.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:25 pm
AstoriaFallen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Afternoon and well met!" A warm voice called from behind him as a lioness appeared to join him a bright welcoming smile on her muzzle. "I don't believe we've met yet. Of course I am rather new to the family myself. I am Zula of the Mantis Clan."

She cocked her head reguarding him with bright eyes, eyes intent on him.

Keantha

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:46 pm
Keantha

"Afternoon!" He called back with a warm smile as the brown female approached him. While he had met one other from his pride already this was a nice surprise for him. At least it seemed that most of everyone from his clan seemed pretty nice. "I'm Eschrich, I am also from the Mantis clan." He liked how her nose was a noticeably different color from the rest of her body. "Did you watch the tournament?" He had joined during it so he hadn't really gotten to see too much of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:24 pm
AstoriaFallen

Laughing, Zula shook her head with a sunny smile, "No I tend to spend more time talking to artisans or healers than watching tournaments or fights. I am a bit of a quiet soul." She admitted with a faint shrug.

"And you? Are you new to the clan too?"

Sitting down, she curled her tail around her front paws watching him with an attentive smile.

Keantha

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:21 pm
Keantha

Giving a nod of his head that seemed like a reasonable thing to do, though he sort of hoped to see it next year and partake in it and perhaps get some tattoos or even a feather. That way he didn't look so new anymore.

"I am, I just joined during the festival, so I'm still getting the hang of everything." He said to her with a warm smile. "When did you join?" He wondered if she had been a passing rogue that had joined much like himself.

To be honest, if they hadn't been holding their festival he never would have known there was even a pride hidden among the mountains. Luck had been favoring him around that time and he had ventured into their lands far enough to hear the sounds of celebrations and signs of life so his curiosity had taken over the better of him and now here he was.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:58 pm
AstoriaFallen

"I will admit I have been among the clan for some time but I tend to spend most of my time alone or hunting. I prefer the early mornings when the sun is just beginning to rise or the night when the moon bathes the world in a soft silver light." Her smile was soft.

"It is rare to find too many who prefer my comfort time."

Keantha

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:22 am
Keantha

Giving a nod of his head he smiled warmly as he looked about their current location. "I have to agree, those are both wonderful times of the day and night." It would seem they had a lot in common which was nice, perhaps he'd make a new friend so soon within being here.

"Do you have any favorite locations you like to go to? Perhaps you can show me some of them." He was hoping to become more familiar with the pride and figured this would be as good away as any. Plus Megdi would be MORE than pleased to hear that he was out and about making new friends, she had been urging him to get out there more and now look at him doing stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 12:48 am
AstoriaFallen

"Honestly, my favorite place is high in the mountains. In the earliest moments, just as the sun rises, if you look down it is as if you are seeing all creation beginning a new. The clouds cover the earth, slowly rising as the sun creeps in. Everything begins to stir, changing from silence to the songs of birds then the voices of our clan." Zula gave a dreamy sigh.

Her smile brightened when he asked if she would show him "Of course you will be welcome to join me any time you like! It is always nice to have friendly company!

Keantha

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 8:52 am
Keantha
Fin with your next post <3 Sorry, I thought I had responded sooner <3<3<3

Listening as she spoke he gave a nod of his head, "The mountains are a lovely place." He had started to forget he had come from a place far from here almost, but he'd never forget his family. Not for as long as he lived.

He had actually had to to travel across them when getting into the pride, or at least through them. He doubted he'd ever be able to climb the mountains that surrounded this pride. It was a nice thought though. "I would love to join you, I would very much like the company myself." He waved a paw for her to lead the way.

"Perhaps I can tell you about some of my travels from before I joined the pride along the way." He offered with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:49 pm
Zula gave him a warm smile, "I would enjoy that a great deal Eschrich, it is always a joy to share something that has meaning to you with a new friend." Standing she headed up the trail nodding as he spoke again, "I would enjoy that as well!"

It had been a long time since she made a new friend and something told her Eschrich and her would be good friends for a long time to come.

Keantha

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:11 pm
She called him her new friend and that pleased him a great deal. He couldn't wait to tell Gola and Medi about this day he'd had and the new friend he had made. Leading the way he was more than happy to share some of his stories with her, it was just going to be tough trying to figure out which or what one's to tell or not tell.

"I have just the one to start us off, I'll go ahead and tell you about my family I left before finding my family here." Giving her a broad smile he began to count the tales of his youth towards his new found friend.  
[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games