Hey everyone! You can call me Sydney (neutral or femme pronouns). Right now I'm identifying somewhere on the non-binary spectrum but my gender identity is kind of up in the air. My body is male, so my gender expression most days for safety reasons is male. I'm romantically and sexually attracted to women. I'm also mainly looking for someone to date close-ish to me, but I am all about making new friends regardless of where you live!

I love pretty much most things need to be honest! I try to dabble in pretty much everything I have time for. Video games and music are two huge passions of mine. Right now I'm mainly into eSports games and MMORPGs such as PUBG, Overwatch, League of Legends, and FF14. JRPGs always have a soft spot though... Bonus points if you can talk to me about Tales or Persona!

As far as music goes my two favorite genres of music are EDM and Metal (I know that's incredibly broad haha). I've been composing rock and classical music off and on thru my life, but now I'm trying to learn how to produce EDM-styles tracks. It's been a bit of a journey, but I'm up for the challenge.

I go to many of the local conventions around here, because adult money and selling your soul to corporate overlords has to pay off somehow xD.

I'm always up for meeting new people and trying new things! If you wanna chat, I'm here smile