Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Senka was still in the Mwezi'Johari lands thinking about the things that Harakhty had told her, she hadn't really thought much before of the concept of joining a pride before. She found herself curious now though, what would it be like to live among other lions and lionesses. To have a home and perhaps a family of her own? She prowled back and forth her mind going round and round. Weighing the pros and cons of what she was considering. She worried still that she would grow restless and want to wander once again. Then again what if she could find a caring mate among the Mwezi pride?

Then again she had met many male lions in her wanderings in the rouge lands, but if she had cubs by herself in the rouge lands, how would she keep them safe and still be able to hunt? What if another lion or predator found her cubs while she was hunting to feed them and herself? Senka growled she wasn't sure how to have everything in life she wanted without tieing herself to a pride. She was also frightened of growing weak by allowing herself to depend on a pride for safety.

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:45 am
Midnightglow18

User Image

The lion was new to the pride. He had been shown around by others, given a rank, and learned a little about it during the short time of being here. Tsyal was a bit taller than most of the lions in the pride, thin and lanky. He attributed it to his previous home. The Navi were mostly tall and lanky, he fit in well there. Here, he stood out just a bit.

He didn't care too much though. Everyone was different.

He was out on duty by himself. He hadn't been paired with anyone yet, which he knew would come soon. Perhaps when the pride members returned from their trip to...where ever they went? Maybe he could talk to Balam again to find out?

A low growl caught his attention. His ears swiveled, spotting the source. Red eyes watched the striped female, before approaching. "Er---you okay there?" Tsyalu'imi called out, head tilting.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:55 pm
KasaiLoki

Senka turned to the sound of another male lion sometime after she had parted ways with Harakhty she was thinking a great deal about if she should join the Mwezi'Johari pride or if she should continue on with her rouge journey. The tour she had gone on with Harakhty had given her much to think about. "I just have a lot on my mine." Senka said her tone a little bit sharp and a lot thoughtful because this was important it would change her entire life if she decided to go and seek entrance into the pride. If she built a life with them she might never wish to leave and then her wandering days would end.

Perhaps though that wouldn't be such a terrible thing, to settle down and have cubs find a mate who she was affectionate too. She turned to the male lion "I take it you are from the Mwezi pride?" She said looking out into the lands that Harakhty had shown her. "I met another of your pride recently.. and well I'm thinking about joining but I've never lived in a pride before so I'm not sure if it is right for me.." Senka shook her head and turned away "I'm sorry I shouldn't be dumping my thoughts all over you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:16 pm
Midnightglow18

Tsyal could not help but snort quietly at her comment.

"Boy, you and me both, eh?" He said in a murmur. His world had been thrown through a whirlwind ever since the displacement of the storm, and since then he was on a wild ride, trying to hold on.

"From the Mwezi'johari, no." Tsyal shook his head. "I am from the Iknimaya lands, we resided in the jungle until a lot of us were displaced by a storm, with the majority of our home destroyed." Although, when he had visited, the pride was being rebuilt. "But I have recently joined here, and have passed the initiation process." He could understand where the other was coming from. It was hard to go from a rogue life to pride life. Tsyal wasn't one for the rogue world, which made him want to join a pride after his displacement.

"No need to apologize miss. I understand where you are coming from. It's definitely a big decision, especially if you are considering a pride like this one." Not everyone was settled for pride life, especially one with so much history. "I'd be happy to share any information that you may want to know, but I can't guarantee my accuracy of it..." being new, he did not know much about the Mwezi, but gosh darnit, he was happy to try!  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:22 pm
KasaiLoki

Senka laid down and listened to the male lion, she sighed out and tried to calm down and relax a bit, "I'm sorry to hear of your home." Storms came and went from the rouge lands, but it was of little difference to her since she only had herself to worry about. Worrying over an entire pride and their health and safety must be really hard. She nodded and then said "Yes if you would first tell me of the initiation process that sounds like a good place to start. I have never lived in a pride before so comparing this one to your old home would be of little help to me. But more information of what this pride is like would be useful. I am Senka." She said gathering her thoughts as she looked over the white and blue male lion.

She waited calming herself to listen to a new lion's thoughts on this pride, though it must not have been too bad if he was willing to go through the initiation process and had not abandoned the pride to seek another. "Why did you not seek out a pride in a location more similar to your old home? Surely there are other jungle prides?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:08 pm
Midnightglow18
"Ah...no need to apologize..again." he chuckled, shaking his gradient colored mane so the lights and darks mingled. "The land will prosper again, as it seems to already have started flourishing when I had made my way back to it. " Tsyal explained. "I just happened to find something that made my life a little bit more...fulfilling." He loved his pride and all aspects it brought to him, but there was something missing.

"Indeed, I'm sure there are others. But...home is not about the location." He was sure he could find something more suitable for his form. Lankiness and flatlands did not always mingle well. "Rather, what brings your life to full completion. I think here would be a good start. I can bring in the traditions I've learned from the Navi, and correlate them with the traditions here of this pride." He advised.

"Well...Once you meet with...I think it's a priestess," Tsyal would need to brush up on his Mwezi traditions, "you consume this flower that puts you to sleep. Depending on what shape the moon is in determines your class, and ultimately your rank." Red eyes stared at Senka. "I awoke during the full moon, so I was placed in high class, but in the end, determined I would be best suited as a guard rather than a Lord or a hunter.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Senka, I am Tsyalu'imi ---Tsyal for short."  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:17 am
KasaiLoki

Senka smiled at the easy-going male lion she had let her emotions get the best of her and he was just calm all over. She wanted that too, she wanted to feel fulfilled in her life. Perhaps then she wouldn't feel the need to wander so often. "Thank you for your help Tsyal." She said in a neutral tone. She had a lot to think about at this point.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:42 pm
Midnightglow18

The winged lion smiled. "Any time, Miss Senka." He bowed his head in a low greeting. "If you need anything, whether you decide to join the pride or not, I am sure there are many that would help you in any way necessary." The former Navi said.

"What is it you are looking for in a home?" He questioned, crimson orbs locking into the pale blues. "Even if this doesn't match what you are looking for, I know I wandered through a lot of prides until I stumbled across this. Perhaps I can guide you in the direction your heart seeks?"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:20 pm
KasaiLoki

Senka rolled her eyes "You can drop the Miss, just call me Senka. And thank you." Senka thought about the question "I guess what many want to belong, I don't need anything fancy, but if I have cubs someday it would be nice to know they are safe when I am hunting."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:22 am
Midnightglow18
Fin?

When Senka said he could drop the Miss from her title, he frowned slightly. "My apologies!" It was in his nature to use titles for everyone he had just met. In his former pride, calling members Brother and Sister was the norm. It was a habit he would need to break, knowing that each pride always had different traditions.

"That is an understable statement. Most prides will keep children safe. While this one I have found does not have dedicated babysitters, they definitely work as a team to care for the young ones if the parents are needed elsewhere." Tsyal commented, nodding.

"Look at me, holding you up. Forgive me," The winged lion chuckle. "I hope whatever you decide works out well for you. Maybe I will see you around, if this is the place you choose to stay." A small smile caressed his lips, as he bowed his head slightly. "See you around, Senka!"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces