Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands
[PRP] New Places, New Faces (Radhi and Nen)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:30 pm
User Image

Radhi had come to the Mwezi on a whim. She had been unsuccessful in finding love or any other sort of meaningful pursuit in the rogue lands where she had been born. Always thinking that she would be suited for a higher place in life, whether it was being doted upon by a mate or to gain a high position in a pride.

So, she decided that she would pursue that life in the next pride she heard about that could cater to those needs. So on the night of a full moon, she joined the Mwezi and by some manner of blessing from the so-called Great Lion, she was awarded the position of a Lady. She was immensely happier without having to worry about hunting or where she would sleep. Yet, even with all of what she received, she was not truly content.

She wanted companionship. It was difficult to find the right male, especially when the group of red-pelted lions calling themselves the Firekin entered the pride. None of them stayed long, much to her relief, but now that the excitement was over, it was time to go hunting for a man. He had to be just as perfect as she was or willing to treat her as such. Now where on earth would she find him in the pride? She thought, strolling through the Mwezi and observing the others surrounding her.

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:10 am
belloblossom

User Image

Nen had found himself wandering again. With his cousins growing more and more, the adolescent found the shared space becoming more cramped as the days went by. It was getting to the point that the star pelted male would need to pull his uncle aside, and tell him while he thanked him for his hospitality it was time that he looked for something on his own. He was almost to the point of having a full mane, he shouldn't be living with family, and more so looking for one of his own.

The thoughts of his mother had left him after spending some time with Esme. Sure he missed her, but all children had to live the nest at some point, right? Nen had just learned that the hard way.

Getting lost in thought, the lion did not watch where he was going, and found himself bumping right into another. "oomph" The adolescent grimaced, light eyes staring up at who he had bumped into. She was a little taller than him. "My apologies miss..." Nen said quietly, his voice cracking as it aged with his body.

"My uncle always told me I need to pay attention to where I was going. I guess he was right."  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces