Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:29 am
User Image

A lion was on Ogon's mind. It wasn't his small family, be it his siblings, parents, or children. Though now and then two of his daughters did pop into his head, especially when he saw Sekhmet, finding the blue very... Startling. He'd asked their maternal grandmother, the blue didn't come from Arevik's side, so it was from somewhere back in his own mysterious family. And it had made Led very... Very... Incredibly blue...

But no, at the moment a different lioness was on his mind. Despite everything, Alamea, former Hongshan and former Nergui slave, still hated him on principal of who his fa- sire was. He huffed, pacing back and forth in the shade, away from the main pride sleeping areas and away from the medic wards. Why was she so infuriating, and why couldn't he stop thinking about her and why she made him mad?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:49 am
They had finally come back from their long journey in the rogue lands and visiting all those prides. She was glad to be home and had made a couple of new friends since being back. One of them being a young adolescent and it made her want to have kids of her own, well their own. Since they would also be her mates, she hadn't really mentioned it to him yet but she would.

Pyrallis was doing well in the pride and had started learning about some of the jobs that others did, and what they saw if they ever left. Like Tera for instance, she met so many interesting lions on her trips outside of the pride and he just wanted to suck it all up like a sponge.

"You've seen so much." He commented as they walked along.

Tera gave a small smile. "Yes, I have. Maybe one day you will too." They continued on walking, knowing they'd likely walk into someone else sooner or later.

Andranis

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:16 pm
Ogon paused in his pacing, lifting his head. He could hear voices approaching, and a quick look around helped him zero in on the two approaching lions. Who were they again... He vaguely recognized the adolescent, remembering him being a cub. The lioness, though, was much newer, a somewhat recently joined rogue. His ears twitched, listening to their words, processing them. They'd gone beyond the borders... Right, a party had gone out. Kiran had been amid them, leaving with them to act as a field medic.

He thought, then, of Alamea, and how much she'd surely seen. He'd have to ask some time, when she didn't hate him. Taking a deep breath, Ogon started toward the lions. The adolescent had grown up with Ogon long-established as around, surely he didn't distrust the medic for the Nergui blood he bore, and the lioness had joined long after, so, he hoped, she had no firm opinion of his heritage. "Excuse me... What's it like out there, past the borders?" A part of him did want to go, but even stoic medics could be afraid.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:30 pm
Andranis

As the pair walked along Tera's ears twitched as Ogon came into view, she hadn't met him before but she knew he was related to Sekhmet. The markings gave it away, it was one of the few things she knew ran in her friends line. She wasn't so sure about Pyrallis and his family just yet given she had only just met him. "It's......" She thought of his question for a moment, a hopeful Pyrallis watching her, "It is definitely an interesting and vast place." There were just so many things in which to talk about.

"Did you want to know something specific?" She wasn't exactly sure of his name since she had only joined recently before heading out on their little trip. "Hello, I'm Pyrallis." The youn adol said with a smile on his face towards the male. She supposed introductions would be in order, "I'm Tera." She added.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:20 pm
"Ogon'krylo...." He tilted his head, thinking about the question. In the mean time, he said, "It's good to put a name to a face." His gaze pointed to Pyrallis. "I know many faces in this pride, as a medic, but names escape me often." Ogon shifted, thinking again on what he wanted to know. "I suppose a start would be, is there really as much water as others have said? It seems hard to believe anywhere has endless water of any kind... Or grass." Grass was another thing he rarely saw much of, mainly dried old stalks that grew near rock formations. When he thought about it, Ogon didn't think he'd ever even seen that thing he'd heard Singh talk about, a tree. Having latent fear of the world past the border, he'd felt no need to go look.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:43 pm
Andranis

Tera listened as he said his name, that was quite the mouthful. But unique enough to be easily remembered. "I agree." Giving a smile she looked over at Pyrallis who was still hoping to hear her tell more of her travels, he wasn't much of a talker it would seem. Which was fine. As Ogon asked a few more detailed questions it made it easier for her to express the things she saw.

"Yes and no. Some places were bountiful with rolling hills, lush grass, tons of trees and plenty of water while other places were much like our own home." It was definitely something you'd have to see at least once in your life. She believed so anyway, though she had also come from the roguelands before she had joined here but she hadn't been anywhere like the places she had been.

Pyrallis's eyes got big. "Oh wow, that must be interesting. Was it different much?"

"It was, it was quite cold and rainy in some places. I didn't like it."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:11 pm
Ogon's nose wrinkled, "I don't like the idea of being cold and wet." He didn't touch the water besides drinking it, preferring a healthy dusting of sand to being wet. "How different are the prides out there? How do they function?" How did they resolve inter-personal issues? Another thought struck him, "What animals did you see out there? Predator and prey." Living in the desert limited what he saw. He only saw lions, birds, snakes, and jackals as far as predators went, while he only saw a very small number of prey animals. What was out there beyond the desert to eat, to compete with? His curiosity was fast replacing his frustrations with Alamea.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:45 am
Andranis

"It wasn't exactly a picnic, but at least it was only particularly wet in one pride." She had recalled the Bahari with much fondness. Despite it's wetness it had some very lovely aspects about it. She was glad to be home though.

"I like Ogon's questions." Why hadn't he thought of stuff like that to ask, he was still young though.

"Most of the time the leadership held council over them and judgement was done that way, or there were rules in place that if you did a specific act this was the punishment." It really varied from place to place but when they were on most of the prides lands everyone was well behaved.

"We saw all manner of beasts, Lions, Leopards a hybrid or two. Which were most peculiar. Did you know 98 percent of them cannot breed? Truly fascinating." She said remembering the one her and Sek had come across. "And those that can most of the time don't realize they can given how rare it is." She continued.

"Perhaps we can walk and discuss more? I would like to find some water, it's rather hot today." Tera added. Pyrallis gave a nod of his head, he was far darker than his two counterparts. "I think water sounds nice right about now."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:14 pm
His expression went from wrinkled to aghast, to curious. "Wait, what's a hybrid?" He well and truly had no idea what those were. His brow furrowed, trying to puzzle it out. At the suggestion of water, though, he became hyper-aware that he was getting thirsty. Curse suggestive words... "The watering holes aren't too far away, there should still be water collected in them after the last rains." They were still cool and refreshing, if starting to get a bit murky. It was enough, though, for the pride that lived in the desert.

AstoriaFallen
Another post or two? heart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:32 am
Andranis
this is actually done now smile we both have 5. Unless you want do another post. up to you. But i'm done ^^

Pyrallis too wanted to know more about this hybrid she spoke of. "It sounds foreign and strange." He added to the lighter males confusion.

"Well, a Hybrid is a mixture of two species. I would never dare dream of such a thing but apparently there are those that like to mingle with other kinds." She said with bewilderment.

"That is really strange, why would anyone want to do that." The black male gasped a little.

"It really is a strange world out there. I'm really glad to be home." Adding that little bit in as he said there should still be water. She knew she'd have to go seek out some more here in the near future.

"Oh that's good to hear." Pausing she looked around for a moment.

"I will answer any more questions once we all drink." Smiling she lead the way.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas