Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands
[LOG] Tell me how you really feel (Tawi x Akela)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:03 pm
It had been a while since Tawi had seen Raia after she had tended his wounds. He was becoming a prominent apprentice, learning the skills of a guard on a daily basis. This mean he had little time to actually mingle with his friends. (Were they even called that?) Today was a little different though. It was late in the afternoon, the dark lion finishing early from his training. Soon he would start patrols with the others, learning on site the trade.

The rest of the evening he had off. He decided he would visit Raia, trying to make an effort that he wasn't so much of a brat than what he was as a child. His mane was almost full grown too, which was a fun little feature. Tawi's voice had deepened slightly over the weeks, it no longer squeaking and cracking when he spoke. All of these signs pointed to adulthood for the lion, something he did not know if he was ready to start.  
Akela was nearly an adult, he just needed to finish growing into his mane and probably grow a little bigger but he had filled out and his voice had already changed from it's higher pitched youth one. He was glad of that, he had hated talking and sounding like someone you wouldn't listen to because their voice wasn't commanding. Now he had plenty of command and he had grown out of most of his teenage agnst.

As if by fate, or joke of the Great Lion above, Tawi was heading his way. Had it been a few weeks ago he wouldn't have promptly avoided him or tried to even provoke him, but not today. At least not this day. Everything would depend on the male approaching. Clearing his throat he watched him for a moment and decided to extend him some common courtesy. "Good Evening Tawi..." He had well known now that his sister fancied him so he would have to learn to like him and possibly love him like family one day.

Maybe.

"Off to visit my sister?" It was a stupid question, he most likely was.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Tawi paused at the greeting. His eyes narrowed.

Never had he really enjoyed the company of the pink male, so hearing his voice sent a ping of electricity coarsing through his spine. "I'm off to do whatever I please." The male said sarcastically. While he normally was quite the courteous of lions, but Tawi had a bad habit of holding grudges. So much, that all his manners had been put to the side when speaking to certain individuals. Unfortunately, Akela was one of those.

"Excuse me." Those words were probably the only 'kind' ones the male would speak to the other. He brushed passed the pink male, continuing forward.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:04 pm
His actions annoyed him greatly and he narrowed his gaze in return towards him as he refused to give him any sort of leeway. "Why don't you get off your high horse. What is SO bad in your life that you feel the need to act like a child all the time?"

Tawi was a flat out jerk and he decided then that if the male didn't change in his actions he'd never like him, sister liking him or not. He could still love his sister regardless but he could always just got her out of his life all together if it meant he never had to talk to Tawi again. Did family mean so little to him in that aspect? No, he just would rather remove himself from the picture if it became apparent that Tawi wasn't going anywhere and he wasn't going to change. But still, his sister should be more aware of what her choice in suitors was doing to her own family and at least get him under control.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Tawi paused, turning around. Normally he would not give the male the time of day, but with his recent training he was ready to put some of his skills to the test. The Mwezi were a peaceful group, but that did not mean they did not know how to fight.

"Last I check, Akela" the name dripped like poison from his voice. "I have done nothing to act as a child as you so very well put it. You are the one that has interrupted MY walk, inquiring about MY business. You don't see me asking you where you are off too, or why you are here do you? Let's get things straight that you can't seem to get through your little pea sized brain. I do not like you. I do not wish to mingle with you. And if you keep up with trying to figure out information on what my intentions are within the pride or with your sister, you will be finding yourself deeply disappointed. So why don't YOU grow up, mind your own god damn business, and leave me alone."  
He was quite miffed at the younger males actions, what was his deal? All because he had embarassed them when the firekin were here all that time ago? "May the Great Lion show you the way because clearly you need the guidance." The male had nothing else to say to him as he stared back at him. Akela secretly hoped the male struck out at him so he could give himself a reason to hit him but other than that he remained calm and just stared at the male, waiting for him to do his next move. Tawi could get nasty all he wanted but Akela wasn't going to take the bait, not this time. He refused.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Tawi stalked up to Akela, getting right in the male's face.

"May the Great Lion show me guidance?" The blue male barked with laughter. "That's rich. You are nothing more than the dirt you stand on there, little Akela. The Great Lion does not need to show me the way, I was born in its favor already by being born under the Full Moon." He was almost nose to nose with the pink male, his paw shooting up to grab the male by his chin so he could stare right into his eyes.

"Remember, Akela, you are nothing." He sneered, his tone quiet, just above a whisper. He released his chin, the claw paw nicking his cheek as it lowered. It wasn't enough to draw blood, but maybe cause a sting for the other adolescent.  
It took everything he had to not smack him across the face right then. He remained calm however, he wouldn't let him get a rise. "Clearly you need to take a good look at yourself." Giving a smirk that faded when the male grabbed his face. When that happened his fur stood on to not end and he attempted not to strike him with the actions he was taking. "Just because you were born in privelage doesn't mean you are worthy of it." He retorted, his body ridgid and claws tight against the ground. Oh he was going to have words with his sister, that much was certain. "You sure spend a lot of time talking to me for someone 'who is nothing'. You should probably get going before someone thinks you actually like me for all the time you're taking here." He was taunting him now.

To piss him off for good measure and because of how close he had decided to make himself Akela did probably the most disgusting thing he'd ever do and licked him across the face and gave him a wink. If it came down to it and struck him he wouldn't care at that point. Because he felt like he had won this.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:05 pm
"Argh!" Did he just...lick him?! That's it. Tawi wasn't one to get physical but this was war. Rising a paw, the male unsheathed claw swiped across the male's face. The mark would not scar, (he hoped), but it was a warning for the other.

"You vile creature." he sneered, rearing up on his hind legs as he place his paws on the other's shoulder, to push him down. "Don't think that because Raia is your sister I won't fight you." He growled, stepping off the male. "Show me what kind of lion you really are, or run home crying." The guard-in-training was done with his words. Now it was time to put some meaning behind them.

He paused. Raia would never forgive him after this. It was something though the lion needed to do. If it meant no longer pining for the darker female, then so be it.  
The wrong move Tawi did after shoving him was getting off him, as he stepped off Akela took the moment to aim for his closest to legs to knock the male on the ground, or at least have him lose balance. "You can go ahead and try, it just shows me how pathetic you really are." He growled in return, allowing the sting on his cheek to remind him that this male wasn't worth the time to actually strike him down and cause him physical harm.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

When the lion struck out his legs, Tawi found himself falling to the ground, his shoulder digging into a sharp rock. He winced, lifting himself up. His tail thrashed behind him, agitation running through his body.

"Tell Raiatea as long as she is your sister, I want nothing more to do with her."

How would Akela feel if he had known he had possibly just broken his sister's heart. Tawi and Raia weren't a thing, but deep down, the male knew he had some strange feelings for the female. However, knowing that this monstrosity was her brother, he just couldn't deal with it. His normally analyzing brain was sent into overdrive before completely shutting down. He would stay a hermit, away from everyone and just focus on work. That was what his father had done before he had met his mother. Maybe the apple did not fall far from the tree.

Tawi did what he wanted Akela to do. He turned and left.  
"Why don't you be a real lion and tell her yourself." He growled after the male as he walked away from him. He had warned her long before that she should pick better company, perhaps she'll learn her lesson now. With that he went back on about his business.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas