[PRP] Daddy Daughter Day (Paka & Meera)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:12 pm
User Image

The sun was high and bright in the sky, matching her mood as the cheeton practically skipped through the grass. It had taken a while, but finally, finally, Meera had found the Pridelands. She wasn't too sure what their response would be to her being there, but she didn't plan on staying forever anyway. Though... hopefully they wouldn't mind her visiting. Hopefully her father wouldn't mind her visiting.

... Hopefully he wouldn't mind the thought of her, period, but she was trying not to think too hard on that.

She enjoyed the feeling of warm fur under the heat of the sun, taking a moment to stretch herself out, shaking a back leg behind her. This was certainly a nice place! She could see why he lived here. Idly, she wondered who else lived here too. More family? New friends? She was looking forward to finding out!

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:55 am
MangoMeow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Family was a major thing when you lived in the pridelands. He had siblings a plenty and though he did not know his father, his mother was still around, active and lovely as ever. It had never, even once, occurred to him to leave the pridelands. This was home. Today he was lounging with a couple of his family members in the shade of a small copse. They often rested here when the sun got too high, the dapling shadows played across their fur.

A light breeze caught his attention and the calico coloured male lifted his head from it’s downward position to rest upon the approaching individual. The pridelands was a massive place, it was near impossible to know everyone so to be approaching this particular place they must have been looking for someone here. He glanced around at the pile of fur that surrounded him, it wasn’t hard to find his family, different though they all were they all had some distinct marking or colour pallet.

His eyes rested upon the young female and he smiled lightly she looked and smelled faintly familiar but he couldn’t quite put his paw on it.

Syrius Lionwing

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:05 am
Meera hummed as she walked, going over different scenarios of how this meeting could go. Would she need to ask someone to find him? Really, she only knew a few things about him: his name and that he looked kind of like one of her brothers - all orange, white and black fur but more splotchy and haphazard. Hopefully that would be enough to find him.

Of course, she hadn't counted on coming across a group of them with variations of those very markings. Startled, the cheeton slowed to a stop and gazed back and forth. Well, she wouldn't be surprised if she did find more family here, all things considered.

But she was a feline on a mission, and today she wanted to find her father!

With a smile, Meera hopped closer, completely unafraid of them possibly being hostile to her presence, and she approached some of those closest to her. "Hi! You wouldn't happen to know someone named Paka, would you?"

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 5:09 am
MangoMeow

She was looking for him, specifically? Now he was confused. He didn’t recognise the female, though she was obviously a hybrid, he didn’t know any hybrids except his oldest siblings. He frowned for a moment, unable to put two and two together.

“That, would be me, how can I help you little one?” He tilted his head curiously, she really did look familiar, he just couldn’t quite put his paw on it. Maybe she was related in some way. His family was extensive after all. His siblings alone numbered in the dozens not to mention neices and nephews, why was she looking for him though? Well she was sure to enlighten him soon enough. He smiled a gentle roguish smile and waited patiently.

Syrius Lionwing

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 11:36 am
Of all the things she was expecting, finding him right out the gate was not one of them. Meera's eyes went wide when one of the lions answered back as being the one she was looking for. Really? Really, really? She would swear later that it felt like her brain had shut down for a moment, and all she could do was look him over.

Yes, he was certainly that splotchy orange, white and black that her mother told her about, and she suddenly understood where she got her green eyes from too. Was he nice? Everyone here seemed to be so far. So he must be nice.

Finally, the cheeton gained a wide, happy grin, and began twirling excitedly in place. "Oh, it's you! It's you!"

She cleared her throat, coming to a stop and plopping herself down into a sitting position. "I'm Meera! And um..." she hesitated before curling her ears back bashfully, "I'm your daughter."

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 11:25 am
MangoMeow

Paka tilted his head as he watched the young lioness. A few of the lions that were resting around him were stirring at the sound of a new voice but he just looked at the young female in silence, he was fairly certain he had misheard her but he scratched his ear with a paw and raised a brow “I’m Sorry but I thought you just said you’re my daughter?”

Getting to his paws he picked his way through the scattered lions to move closer to the young female. He frowned, he didn’t remember being told about any children. He couldnt really..oh.. Wingu. He had spent a few days with a pretty cheetah but she had gone as swiftly as she had come.

“You’re wingu’s daughter?” He tilted his head curiously, she smelled like her mother, he supposed that was why she smelled familiar.

Syrius Lionwing

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 8:53 am
Meera watched as he made his way over to her, patiently (and admittedly somewhat impatiently, considering her wildly flailing tail) waiting for him to put two-and-two together. Her ears flicked up as he mentioned her mother, paws shuffling excitedly. Oh good, he remembered Wingu! She was starting to wonder if she would need to show some other clue.

With a purr, the cheeton nodded, "Yup, yup! She told me you lived here in the Pridelands, and I wanted to meet you myself."

She paused and lowered her head, eyes wide, "That's.... okay, right?" Meera hoped it was. She wanted to get along with him like she did with her mother. It'd be nice having a father as well.

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 7:16 am
MangoMeow

He pulled to a stop, the patch work male smiled. “You look like her.” He tilted his head and lifted a massive paw, ruffling her head. “I’m sorry, your mother came and went from my life. I didn’t know you existed.” he smiled gently, his deep green eyes dancing. He wasn’t upset of course, Wingu was a singularly independent lady they had spent a few lovely days together and while in one another’s company they had been intimate.

Their time together had produced cubs it seemed, more than cubs, they were older almost all the way grown up. “It’s a pleasure to meet you daughter.” He whispers letting his paw drop back to the ground.

Syrius Lionwing

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:22 am
Meera gave a happy purr as he ruffled the fur on her head, her uncertainty melting away quickly at his words. "You too." Thank goodness, she'd been right about him being okay with her visiting. Now she could get to know both of her parents!

She paused then, eyes gazing around at all the people who looked like they could be family. Or friends. Or both!

"So these are the Pridelands?" Admittedly, she hadn't stopped to really look at it all in her single-mindedness to find him. She wiggled excitedly, "Can you show me around? I'd love to see more of this place!"

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:00 am
MangoMeow

The calico coloured male smiled brightly at the young female. “Yes, this is the pridelands, I’v lived here my whole life with my family. Of course, I would be delighted to show you around. I can introduce you to much of your family here too. My mother is just resting over there and your uncle and a few aunts and, well, you have a lot of family.” He chuckled, gazing at this child he didn’t know he had until today. He felt so proud of her, she was so beautiful, just like her mother.

“Come, rest for a while and meet some of your relatives, tell me about your life, do you have siblings?” Perhaps he was a father many times over and didn’t know it. It made him feel a little sad that he didn’t know who his children were but he was very pleased to know that they were out there, he just hoped they were all well.

Syrius Lionwing

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:03 am
"Yep, three brothers and a sister!" She paused, "My brother, Ravi, looks kinda like you actually. He's the only one with orange in their fur." She grinned, "Maybe they'll head this way sometime too, and then you can meet them!"

Meera gazed excitedly at each person he referenced. Had she been born a canine, her tail would have been wagging madly. She shuffled a bit closer, before settling beside him, fully intent on absorbing his words.

Oh, today was a great day!

Syrius Lionwing
Perhaps end here or with your next post?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:37 am
MangoMeow
fin

He had five children? Well that was a surprise. “I hope to meet them one day.” He smiled softly laying down next to Meera. He would introduce her to as many of her relatives as he could, he’d make sure she was looked after while she was here.

It still made him a little sad that he hadn’t known about her or her siblings until today, but at least eh knew about them now. Maybe one day they would come here or perhaps he would go out and find them.

For now, he would simply enjoy this time with his adventuring daughter and learn as much as possible about her and her siblings as possible.

Syrius Lionwing

[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff