Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
Epee's Cats need some RP!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:57 am
Actually a lot of them need fairly random RP, so I'll just chuck a chunk of them in and if you don't see something here you want, you can peer at my journal.

My main medium for RP is thread, I don't like instant messengers for it, so please be mindful of this.

I am available for plotting via PM though if you need me, and I do have Skype as an option as well.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:10 am
The Al'Siq Sayir
These lions live in a pride heavily fortified by high canyon walls and conveniently placed thorny plant-life; their gates are open however, so folks can get in and out...

Nobles
These individuals traditionally don't fling, they prefer to get married (and to what they class as the 'rich') so their RP and plots will be fairly generic unless you're interested in long term plots. They won't be leaving their pride.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Civilians
These individuals may choose to fling if they feel so inclined but the vast majority of mine aren't currently interested in it if it comes along. They won't be leaving their pride so please don't ask!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Special Ranks
These will only mate in very specific circumstances and have very specific roles. They absolutely won't leave their pride and more often than not, can be quite vague or secretive about what they actually do; it's highly unlikely you'll find out exactly who they are or what their end game is... But most are rather pleasant to associate with.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Epine de Rose

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:13 am
The Bahari'mtoto
These lions live in one of the most benevolent and welcoming ocean prides - while some have mates, not all of them will. I'm mostly looking for some general RP with some of them while I get a renewed feel for them. Others are open to long term maters (the pride frowns on flings), so don't be afraid to ask if you're curious, the worst I can say is they've already got something planned!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:15 am
The Kizingo'zaa
These lions live next to the Bahari'mtoto, right now they just plain need RP because I've been neglecting them (or rather the only one I have), and I'd like to get her to a point where she can do something useful!

She doesn't currently have a mate so I'm open to options for her in terms of future plans and so on, don't be afraid to ask. Be warned though, she's related to the cad Yareha who couldn't keep it in his pants so she has relatives all over the show! *winks*

User Image

Epine de Rose

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:18 am
Some Rogues
Literally all blank slates, I just wanna try them out at the moment if you need quick RPs to flesh out your own or pad out your own RP lists for your breeding couples etc. Hit me up.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:23 am
Some Stormborn
I have loads, at this stage I don't really care what kind of RP they have. I'd prefer not to fling with them just yet until I figure out their overall direction (except Tethys, he has no problem with the ladies) - don't be afraid to offer stuff up though, if I like it I still might go for it.

Except for the cubs...at least wait until they're a bit older. =P

All of the ones below are Freeborn, they aren't Thralls.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Epine de Rose

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:24 am
And we'll leave it at that for now, if you have an interest in any of them just give me a bell~!

Quoting me should help get my attention much more quickly than relying on me to check regularly. n_n

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:29 pm
I know she's not on the RP list, but we have these two Bahari we can work on now that Hima and Ram are all settled >W>

Almost finished RP here

Epine de Rose

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:29 pm
SilverLutz

...Why the hell didn't you kick my a** over that tag date? ._.

I will put this on my list to tag alongside Mango's two. Amusingly she actually has all her RPs ready to go ahaha (because I guess I assumed minds had been changed and no one wanted her again) ... D:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:49 pm
Kai’s Only got 2 rps (counting this one) so no rush XD  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items