Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Saio's Flat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:46 pm
Saio's Flat

User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After the fire at their aunt and uncle's farmhouse, Saio took it upon herself to find a place to live so she could look after her sister Tsubaki. The moment she graduated she found a job and found this two bedroom flat in London, England. Located on the ground floor this flat is bright with neutral colors and high ceilings. The living room has a nice bay window that the cats enjoy laying in, a kitchen, two bedrooms, and two bathrooms. It is also located near an array of amenities as well as quite a few parks.

User ImagexxxUser Image
Living Room xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Kitchen xxxxx

User ImagexxxUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxSaio's Bedroomxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Tsubaki's Bedroom

Ways To Get In Touch

✗ Muggle Phone Lines
                                ✓ Owl Messaging
                                ✓ Floo Network
                                ✗ Apparition

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:49 pm
Where Are They Now?

User ImagexUser Image

Saio Ukida : Home / Out
Tsubaki Yuko : Home / Hogwarts / Out

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:00 pm
Home Information!

Relations: Yuko & Ukida Family

History:

- The Yuko's are a pure blooded family that came from Japan and attended Mahoutokoro Institute. They also happen to be Parselmouths.
- Tsubaki has inherited the gift of talking to snakes because of it.

- Saio and Tsubaki's mother Tora passed away during Tsubaki's fifth birthday
- - They both lived with their Aunt & Uncle (Helen & Aeron Yuko) after they gained custody of them from Hiroshi (Aeron's brother)
- - - While Saio only biologically related to them through Tsubaki they had adopted her.

- Aeron & Helen Yuko died in a house fire leaving the girls orphaned.
- - They stayed with Kazu & his aunt until Saio graduated.

- Saio began renting the flat following her graduation.
- - She was sorted into Hufflepuff during her time at Hogwarts

- Tsubaki was sorted into Slytherin upon attending Hogwarts

Pet(s):

- Naown the Balinese Cat
- Kit-Kit the Chartreux Cat
- Green Snake  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
Tsubaki Natsumi Yuko
Seventh Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth

Location : Home ie Saio's Flat (Summer 2043)

Tsubaki had come home for the summer to the one flat she’d rather have nothing to do with. Of course, that was possible. Saio was her guardian now and she was stuck with her. At least for one more summer before running as far away from her. Then she could go live with her brother or something. Anything to get away from her. Tsubaki would admit though that her sister was being rather odd as of late. She was decently normal last summer, hardly what the seventeen year old would have called odd. This summer was a bizarre instance of heightened paranoia. It was getting annoying rather quick. She wasn’t even allowed to go out. She was turning eighteen in the fall she was more then the age to go out when she wanted. Tsubaki just couldn’t take it anymore.

“What is your problem? Why can’t I go out?” The seventh year question angerly. It wasn’t the first time she’d ask this question. “Because… I said so. Would you stop asking me that.” Saio replied shakily at first. “I’m not a child. I don’t need your permission.” She said in frustration. What kind of an answer was that anyways…? “You do actually this is my flat and so long as you live here you follow my rules.” She shot back. Saio wasn’t about to let her little sister talk to her like that. Tsubaki stormed out of the room slamming her door having enough.

After a while, Saio came to her room and knocked on the door. “I’m sorry. Now would you please come out. I made dinner.” She said opening the door. “I’m not hungry…” She replied not even looking at her sister from her stop on the bed. “Look. Even you got to eat.” She told her. “Fine…” Tsubaki was far from hungry. She didn’t care about eating. “Would you just tell me what’s going on with you?” She asked after what felt like an eternity of silence between them. No dinner could have been more awkward. “You really want to know?” Saio asked with a sigh. Getting a nod in response she knew there was no getting out of it. “I was attacked before you came home.” She said simply. “Attacked?! What do you mean attacked? Who attacked you?” Tsubaki couldn’t believe it. Sure, her sister was a pain in the arse at times but everyone else seemed to love her much to the young girl’s dismay.

“I don’t know Tsubaki. I was walking home, and some guy pulled his wand on me.” Saio explained. She wasn’t entirely ready to talk about it in this much detail, but her sister was enough to drive her crazy. “Are they still out there? How are you still in one piece?” The Slytherin wanted to know everything. She didn’t know why but she just did. Something about someone attacking her older sister was intriguing. “I transformed into a wolf after I lost my wand… and yes they are still out there…”

“Who’d you piss off?” Tsubaki questioned candidly. “I didn’t. Like I said I don’t know who they even are… They reminded me of someone though…” She commented. “Reminded you of who?” Tsubaki questioned curiously. “Not sure. They were tall and had flat dark hair I think… it’s hard to tell color in the dark.” She told her. “Sounds to me like dad…” Suddenly with those words in the air Tsubaki put what she said with what her sister was telling her. “I know who did it…”

“How would you know who?” Saio questioned the young girl. “It’s Raymond… He’s my brother…” Tsubaki replied trailing off by the end. “Your brother! We don’t have a brother Tsubaki.” She told her. “We don’t. I do. He was born before mum met dad.” She corrected. Saio thought for a moment before asking the biggest question she could have asked. “And, why would you brother want to kill me? He doesn’t even know me. On that note how do you know about him?” Tsubaki looked down at the table unable to look at her sister. “He was a seventh year when I started at Hogwarts. We were in the same house. Shared the same name. We got talking… I might have said some things…” She explained. "What kind of things?" What had she done? This was bad very bad.

Status : Annoyed, Frustrating... Realizing I screwed up...
                                          Company : My Sister Saio

OOC : ---

Quick, eh? Easy enough
                                          You're right, you certainly belong in
                                          Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100