Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Pridelands
[PRP] What's this? (Mwitu/Renahi/Aketch)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

"M--Mwitu. Where are we going?" The charcoal cub asked, his bright blue eyes shifting back towards the family den getting smaller and smaller in the distance. "You know mom and dad are not going to be happy that we are gone. We are going to get in so much trouble." Renahi said with a sigh, slowing his step, knowing it would not change his brother's mind.

"We are fine. Mom's off hunting, and Dad's too busy watching all the others. What wrong could go out here?" The pale male asked with a scoff, his red-brown orbs shifting towards his brother before back ahead. "Besides, you did not have to come. I can take care of myself." He countered, tail swishing as he stepped over a rather large rock.

"Mom would kill me if she knew I knew you went out here alone." The cub muttered, taking his own step above the rock. "Just. Let's not be out late. okay? Promise me?"

Mwitu shrugged inwardly. "Right. Promise. We'll see." He rolled his eyes, continuing towards the border.

Alpaca Chobi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:04 pm
KasaiLoki
omg they are so cute <3

It was mid day and Aketch had wandered off from her preferred wastelands to get a better sense of the mortal realm as a whole. She'd first landed in the wastelands and lingered there because it was easy but there were other places and other scavengers that lived in those places. Yeah waste lands were great for death but that didn't make it the most plentiful place for scavengers. Lush green areas were probably more preferred as there was more life which meant more death which meant more food for those to scavenge.

But really Aketch was stretching her wings from being dormant for so many years. It felt good to stretch her legs and wings and be out and about.

She had wandered in to pridal territory and on some level Aketch was aware of this but didn't seem to be bothered. If mortals wanted her to leave she kindly would but for now she wanted to press on forward and see for her self. A curious streak ran deep in Aketch's heart and she had a strong need to investigate. Also, in truth, Aketch was not too familiar with mortals outside of vultures.

Sounds had Aketch stop in her tracks. Small little voices that had the edges of youth. Aketch padded in the direction feeling quite curious about what and who might be the owners of such voices.

Cubs?

Curious. Aketch took a few more steps forward keeping her distant. She craned her head to the side in a very vulture like movement looking at the two cubs with a sense of wonder but also feeling a little maternal. These two were out on their own. Sure, they were with in the prides lands but Aketch couldn't help but feel a streak of protectiveness.

"Why are you two alone?" Aketch took a seat and lowered her self to their level by laying down and resting her chin on her two front claws.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:09 am
Alpaca Chobi
Renahi = the sense of the two
Mwitu = Come at me bro. :<

Renahi's blue eyes widened as a voice spoke. He whipped his head around to find the source, ignoring the fact that Mwitu was continuing forward, not paying attention to the other. "Uh. M-mwitu. Hey uhm. Might want to stop. STOP." he shouted, taking in form of the other. Horns, skill, talons, wings. His neck craned to the side, spotting the different tail to.

"Er..."

"We are just practicing our scouting skills," the golden cub said without a second thought, turning around to see what had caught his brother in a tizzy. He blinked, eyeing the other with a scoff. "You look like you woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning."

"That's not very nice," Rehani whispered harshly, still eyeing the goddess.

Mwitu shrugged. "Are you like. part bird or something?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:36 pm
KasaiLoki
Awww still adorable <3

An amused smile rested on the goddesses maw. Mortal cubs were so cute and forward.

"Oh yes part bird. Part hyena. Part lion. But all divine. I'm a goddess after all," She scanned the two with her yellow eyes, "Scouts huh? What is it the two of you are out scouting for? " It couldn't be helped the amused look that now rested on Aketch's features. Sure, most of her features were obscured by her mask but her eyes shown brightly from behind her bone helm.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:52 am
Alpaca Chobi

Renahi cooed at the Goddess' description. "Aren't hyenas...bad though?" Ren had heard of the stigma of the creatures from other adults of the pride. His head tilted, a thoughtful expression on his face. "Does that mean you are bad?"

"Mom says Gods and Goddesses don't exist. So I don't believe you." Mwitu said with a shrug. "Mom's always right." The golden male said matter-of-factly.

"Don't encourage her," the male said to his darker brother with an eye roll. "That's how you keep them around." Nose twitching, he focused back on the Goddess. "We gotta make sure no one is planning anything bad. So we are watching out for that." Although, Mwitu wasn't really sure what he would do with the information if he and Ren were to stumble across something like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:03 pm
KasaiLoki

Aketch looked a little surprised at the question if hyena's were bad. She didn't realize some might feel that hyena's were bad. So many questions popped in to her head but she refrained from bombarding cubs with them.

"Well... Hyenas are important. They tend to scavenge which helps clean up the lands from disease. If a carcass lies about it rots and all kinds of diseases can spawn from a lot of carasses rotting about..." Aketch explained.

The comment 'moms always right' got a smile from Aketch. These boys must have really loved their mother to hold up her word so high.

"Guess I must be imaginary than. That's fine by me." There wasn't any use in arguing with cubs. If they weren't believers that was fine. Or maybe Aketch should have been more concerned about beings not believing in her. It was possible that those that did not believe in gods was why her powers were still currently dormant.

"Well ... you two are doing a good job of making sure of that. Though how would you know what it is you're looking for?" Aketch perked up. She was loving these cubs and their explanations.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:11 pm
Alpaca Chobi

The charcoal cub hummed. "Hmm. I never heard that before. But that doesn't sound too terrible. Whatcha think, Mwitu? Maybe we should ask mom when we get back?" the young male asked, blue eyes glancing towards his brother.

The golden male snorted in response.

"Well. At least you admit that then."

"Wait. So, you're like an imaginary friend then? Ama has one too! Maybe you are the same one she has?" Ren cooed, eyes sparkling. "We gotta ask Ama, Mwitu! Wait, do you know Ama? It's easier to just ask you! She is my color, but she has two daddies and a mom, unlike us." The cub explained to the goddess.

"We would just know." Didn't all scouts know that? It's not like they were told anything beforehand. "Must be like a sense we have. It's why not everyone is a scout, and some out nannies or hunters." Mwitu explained to the 'imaginary' creature.

"Since you have to ask," Mwitu continued, "must mean you aren't a scout, duh." Typical child logic.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:33 pm
KasaiLoki

Well Aketch had equated her self to an imaginary thing so this was her doing. An imaginary friend wasn't half bad of a thing to be to a cub but now the goddess had her self in a very interesting position of lying to these cubs. It was easier to go along with what others wished to believe some times.

"Oh. Ama? Sorry I don't think I've ever met them before. Maybe they have a different imaginary friend." Aketch was super amused. "There are a ton of 'imaginary friends' so it depends on who she's friends with. Maybe I've met them." Now Aketch was on an improvising roll. No way this was going to bite her in the a** later.

The paler cub seemed to be a little less friendly than the charcoal brother. Aketch really liked how tough he acted because it was simply adorable.

"Oh yeah. You're right. I'm probably what you're scouting for then and guess what...." She paused, "You found me. Congratulations scouts you've done a fine job. You found the imaginary friend and uh..." Okay improvising was starting to dry out a little. Aketch looked for something around her paws but saw nothing. There was no proper reward to give these two so she reached for her wing and plucked two black feathers, "You can have these for proof that you'd both make great scouts."  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:47 pm
Alpaca Chobi
Now I wish there were item shops to get some feather necklaces for these two!

"Oh," Ren deflated slightly. "Hmm.. Maybe. Still will ask her what her friend's name is! See if they know you too." How exciting would that be?!

Mwitu blinked, nose twitching when she said they were what they were scouting for. I mean, it technically could be it? He eyed the feather gift suspciously, not taking it just yet.

His brother on the other hand, awed at the gift, gently grabbing the black feather with his paw. "I can take yours if you don't want it, you know Mwi." Ren said, which caused the gold lion to quickly take the feather gift.

"Oh!" The darker male gasped, "We should go tell mom our mission was a success!"

"...Right, the one we weren't suppose to be on?" he smirked.

Ren frowned. "...right. er..." he glanced at the goddess. "Maybe we can show them another day." He offered, his eyes upturning along with a wide smile.

Rolling his eyes, Mwitu grunted. "Whatever. Let's head back then."

"Kay!" Ren nodded. "Bye Imaginary Friend slash Goddess slash not a bad hyena creature!" The charcoal male waved, heading after his now silent brother, his feather now in his maw.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:23 pm
KasaiLoki

Aketch stayed quiet as the two had their back and forth and merely listened with great interest. The goddess wondered what it would have been like to grow up with a sibling of her own. Gods were different than mortals so would god siblings dynamics be different as well? Aketch was quick to shrug this thought off.

The two were quick to snap from exploring to heading back to the inner regains of the pride which suited Aketch just fine. They would be safer with their own kind and not a goddess that followed death.

She stayed put and watched as they scampered off for a few moments before allowing her huge black wings to unfold and take her off in to the air. Maybe she'd run in to the cubs again, maybe not.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces