Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:21 am
pm: always open!

Things You Should Know/Do

Quote me for my attention. Or PM me!

Have an idea of what you want, even if it's just a skeleton of an idea.

Remind me of roleplays that are currently unfinished if you want them done if they are over 6 months old OR are current and I do not have them on my list.

If you need me to start the roleplay, let me know. I don't mind, I just need to know!

I remove roleplays that haven't been tagged in a 2 month time frame off of my active lists, if you want to continue just tag the roleplay and I'll add it back in!

Remember that I work both a full-time and two part-time jobs and I may not be online a ton, if you have a time sensitive roleplay or plot idea, please let me know so I can prioritize it! (For those wondering, that means I work approximately 70-90 hours a week, so please be patient with me!)

[quote="Nuxaz"][/quote]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:22 am
RP Logs for 'Active' RPs

** A small reminder that rps that are not responded to in approximately a 2 month time frame are removed from the list, however if it's my tag and the rp is not on the list drop me a PM or post here with the link and I'll re-add it <3

rp list here

Nuxaz

Nuxaz

Lions

All of these are blank slates that I'm tentatively bringing out to do things with, if you're interested let me know! I'm open to almost anything, but probably don't want to jump right into breedings.

User Image

Personality: Undetermined! She's a blank slate!
Looking For: Anything! Maybe Bahari bound?
User Image

Personality: Laramie is a rather soft-spoken individual who had the tendency to keep to herself, that's not to say that she will not engage in conversation if someone wishes her to. No she's happily oblige but she will not go completely out of her way just to have a conversation with someone, unless she really, really wants to speak with them. She will only flee the scene if the person she is chatting with comes off as hostile or violent.

A strong seer, who's powers awakened when her mother came to meet her, she uses leaves to tell the future seeing the way things will pan out in the spine of the leaf she is observing. Having been led by her visions to the Kizingo'zaa she found her muse easily and while the leaves lead her there it was the ocean, a beautiful thing she had never imagined to exist, what was ultimately made her stay.

However the lose of her muse and the urgings of her mother, Laramie has left the Kiza and had returned to the life as a rogue.
Looking For: A new pride maybe, mate, things to have visions of, flings, whatever!
User Image

Personality: Taiga has a personality that often conflicts with his father's. He's a male who is constantly looking for things to do that will help benefit others, even at the cost of hurting himself to do so. He isn't as selfless as his brother Charon, who remained behind with their rather insane mother, but he's always looking for the good in people and will go out of his way to help someone who might need his help.
Looking For: Just about anything! He's originally from the Mwezi but he left to travel with his father and is now on his own.
User Image

Personality: Tezca takes after his mother more than his father when it comes to personality. He's rough around the edges and doesn't have a problem being mean. He's fairly even-tempered but is quick to resort to the physical when it comes to sorting out 'problems'. He's not afraid to get into fights, in fact he even encourages them if only to show that he's tougher, stronger and overall better than you are.

In many ways he's a bully who isn't afraid to push people around and force them to do his bidding.
Looking For: Anything but death!

User Image

Personality: Taini seems to have inherited her father's forgetfulness because simple things are easily lost to her and she often feels like she's missing or forgetting something. She also has a colorful imagination and finds it easy to weave intricate stories for others to hear and each time she tells a story it has little details that are different from the last time due to her short term memory.
Looking For: Mate (someone will need to catch me up on mwezi things), idk most things!

Non-Lions

User Image
User Image (she likes to race)
User Image

Nuxaz

Nuxaz

Other

Here is an incomplete journal for my SoA, within it is a link to the original one that is slowly being moved over to the new guild with new images. You're welcome to take a look and pull from there for SoA of interest, but no promises!

Here is a link to the most updated certs for many of them if the image links in the journals are broken because of PB.

I'm also happy to attempt to pick up where I left off with some for interested parties, I likely need a refresher though!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:40 am
a little more info about each in the lions blurbs, will add more info for the non-lions when i can~

https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25023447  

Nuxaz

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces