Mango's "it's complicated" SB Plot

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:04 pm
User Image

So these two have a massive rivarly with each other that all stemmed from stealing would-be catches from each other many times, often leaving them both empty-handed. I fully plan on this rivarly eventually turning into something more, and they will eventually get married once they've become adults. (the opportunity to mix Tethys' genes, Ali'dido's genes and Cynder's genes was too tempting)

That said, I have some things I'd like to have happen first, and this is where I'm looking to see if anyone wants in on it!

---

Now that they're adolescents, I fully plan on them doing their vikings to become Reavers. They're both super competitive and will likely ruin each other hunts, but I wouldn't mind if one or both managed to get Thralls from it.

Have a rogue that you want to turn into a Thrall? This is where I'm offering!

Have someone that you just want to get a close-call with? (i.e. one or the other will ruin the other's attempt at catching their prey) I'm ecstatic to provide it!

They're both kind of cocky (Hjalmar more so - Dreki is just sarcastic. Think Vitani from LK2) but neither would really be mean, per se. Not unless provoked into being as such. Plus they're so caught up in one-upping the other that they likely wouldn't give their Thralls trouble beyond making sure they dealt with their upkeep.

---

On the subject of Thralls, I am looking to do a fling for them both before they get married. (can happen as adolescents or as adults. I'm not too picky) One would get their Thrall pregnant/get pregnant from them, and the other is going to get massively jealous and retaliate by doing so as well.

Which will end in a fight... and stubbornness... and then eventually deciding to try things out for themselves. (dating, without actually admitting to dating, basically)

So if you have a lion/lioness that you're willing to toss out as a Thrall and have that fling with, I'd be ecstatic!

Otherwise, I do have some familiars I was going to throw at them as Thralls, and if I ever got a lion/lioness, I was going to make them Thralls as well.

---

Also, have a reaver/captain that you wouldn't mind accompanying them on their viking? I'm happy having help!

I'm only keeping this open until I manage to acquire everything I'd need to do it, at which point I'm just going to SRP it all into fruition. razz And I'm always willing to accept more than one Thrall for them, so don't be turned away if there's a name under that.

List of what I'm looking for:

Hjalmar's Thrall(s): Thulile
    Thrall he'll be flinging with:

Dreki's Thrall(s):
    Thrall she'll be flinging with:

Reaver/Captain accompanying their first viking: (NCP unless someone wants to be this person)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:05 pm
-boops this back up-  

MangoMeow

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:41 pm
For Hjalma:

Thulile is sweet, shy, and a blank slate beyond that. She's been in the Bonelands for a while now but I've literally never done anything with her there or otherwise. I could see her heading out into the rogue lands a little too far and being captured. She's a strong fighter but is easily cowed by a more dominant creature.

User Image

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:59 pm
SilverLutz

Ooo, she’s pretty. >u< I’d love for Hjalmar to capture her~  

MangoMeow

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:29 pm
MangoMeow
SilverLutz

Ooo, she’s pretty. >u< I’d love for Hjalmar to capture her~

And I'm a sucker for blues and browns so >W>;;;;;; Whenever you're ready for him to capture her just lemme know!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:18 am
MangoMeow
-boops this back up-
Want them to head out with Tethys?

He'll be taking a few of his own off spring out (as well as his sister's for their first 'viking', if only to teach the ones at the most risk how to survive). They can screw up in those RPs as much as they want in a fairly safe environment. xD

Plsu can get some family RP!

Epine de Rose

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:42 pm
Epine de Rose
MangoMeow
-boops this back up-
Want them to head out with Tethys?

He'll be taking a few of his own off spring out (as well as his sister's for their first 'viking', if only to teach the ones at the most risk how to survive). They can screw up in those RPs as much as they want in a fairly safe environment. xD

Plsu can get some family RP!

Sounds fun. XD Want it to be separate from when they actually catch thralls, or have them each catch one during it?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:52 pm
MangoMeow
Sounds fun. XD Want it to be separate from when they actually catch thralls, or have them each catch one during it?

Can be separate if you like. xD

To qualify as reavers they just need to go out with a Captain or Reaver once in a proper 'mission', so as long as they complete whatever task Tethys sets them all it doesn't matter if they're complete dunces and don't catch a thrall. <_<

They can save that competition for after if they so choose. x3

Tethys is only around temporarily while he speaks to his sisters and checks in on his responsibilities before he heads off to fight his own war again, so his tasks will be relatively simple but useful for them all to learn. <3

Epine de Rose

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:04 pm
Epine de Rose

Can be separate if you like. xD

To qualify as reavers they just need to go out with a Captain or Reaver once in a proper 'mission', so as long as they complete whatever task Tethys sets them all it doesn't matter if they're complete dunces and don't catch a thrall. <_<

They can save that competition for after if they so choose. x3

Tethys is only around temporarily while he speaks to his sisters and checks in on his responsibilities before he heads off to fight his own war again, so his tasks will be relatively simple but useful for them all to learn. <3

Hm, thinking over it, I think I’d like to have it separate. (So IC they can go out on a reaving with Tethys first, and then head off and grab their own thralls separately) That way, I can do an rp with Lutz that’s a bit more 1-on-1, while still having them have their rivalry.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:12 pm
MangoMeow
Hm, thinking over it, I think I’d like to have it separate. (So IC they can go out on a reaving with Tethys first, and then head off and grab their own thralls separately) That way, I can do an rp with Lutz that’s a bit more 1-on-1, while still having them have their rivalry.
That's what I was thinking, it means you can personalise the encounter without anyone else's time lines forcing it. Plus it'll be a better success story for them when they eventually catch their thralls! They learnt from their first reaving and now they can actually do it. 8D  

Epine de Rose

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:11 pm
Epine de Rose
That's what I was thinking, it means you can personalise the encounter without anyone else's time lines forcing it. Plus it'll be a better success story for them when they eventually catch their thralls! They learnt from their first reaving and now they can actually do it. 8D

Agreed~ Let me know when they’re all going to head out on that Viking, and I’ll happily join in.

SilverLutz

And on that note, you want to do a separate rp between Hjalmar and Thulile, with him capturing her? I can get something started sometime. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:29 pm
MangoMeow
Epine de Rose

Agreed~ Let me know when they’re all going to head out on that Viking, and I’ll happily join in.

SilverLutz

And on that note, you want to do a separate rp between Hjalmar and Thulile, with him capturing her? I can get something started sometime. 3nodding

Yus please!  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out