Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:24 pm
The pair were excited, their children were growing up so quickly and so beautifully, they couldn't be more proud. The white female gave a warm smile towards her violet hued mate and nudged his shoulder as she walked past. There were so many new pride members that it was excited to see them all. The pride that they now called home was flourishing and they couldn't be happier about that. "Should we mingle a little today my love?" The male called over towards the white female, to which she replied with a small nod. "I think that would be lovely." The two of them began to wander around a little bit, hoping to see a new face or two to talk to.  
Tsyalu'imi was wandering around after his shift. The land was quite different from what he grew up in, but it did not bother him. He was one to welcome change. He had met up with his mother just before he ultimately decided to join the pride, which settled his heart. She was doing well, and that was all that matter. Sure he could have stayed in the pride, but when he found the lands outside the Na'vi had much more to offer, he decided to stay rogue. That was, until, he stumbled across the Mwezi'johari. After meeting the border guard, Kgwedi, he returned only to be accepted as a high-class male. Sure he could take the title of Lord, but that did not suit him. Guard was more like him.

With a small smile on his maw, the male stepped down the worn path. The starry pelted male he had begun to call his friend was by his side.

"Some shift, eh, Nen?" The white male asked with a smirk.

Quirking an eyebrow, Nen shook his head. "Nothing happened. So...that is supposed to be good I guess?" He commented, shrugging, causing Tsyal to laugh.

"I'd rather not meet hostiles just yet. Still new to the job, you know?" The former Na'vi stated with a smile. Nen huffed in agreement, spotting two just ahead of them. "Oh look, company!"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

"They look promising!" Kahini said with a bright smile as they came into view of the two males and she stepped up her pace just a little bit, her mate following closely beside her. "Evening," Porphyrios started as they got closer and joined his mate with a warm smile of his own. "See anything exciting?" She added in there after her mate's initial introduction.

"We were just enjoying the weather, nothing exciting back that way." Flicking his tail behind him the pale male paused a few steps away from the duo. "I'm Porphyrios and this is my mate Kahini." They were unaware that Nen was friends with their daughter, at least for now.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:25 pm
Tsyal smiled brightly as Nen bobbed his head in greeting.

"Hello!" The winged male began. "Nope, everything is quiet on the borders, right Nen?" The lion asked, his star-pelted friend nodding.

"Rather it be quiet than exciting truthfully," the blonde said with a grin. "Not sure having two greenies on guard would be best." He chuckled. Sure he could defend if necessary, he learned a lot from the rogue lands, but if would rather not have to without getting a bit more pride experience.

"It does seem like it will be a rather cool night," Tsyal said. "I'm Tsyalu'imi, and this is my friend Nen." The lion introduced.

"Pleasure," the galaxy male spoke. "I don't believe we have ever met, are you guys...hunters?" He hadn't seen them on the guard watch, but that didn't mean anything. Nen wasn't particular observant of those he had come across unless they had made it appoint to speak with him.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

"Quiet isn't always a bad thing." though it could be dull, she knew how they must be feeling though didn't say anything further than that on the matter. "I'm sure you two aren't as green as you think." The purple male said with a kind smile, he was sure they were excellent hunters.

As they introduced themselves the male looked over at his mate and she gave him a similiar glance, "Nen, like our Esme's Nen?" Not that they had been trying to label him as an object of ownership, it's just she'd mentioned the name so much that it was hard to forget it and to now run into someone named Nen was this the same friend she'd gone on and on about?

"I am a Midwife and my mate took up the Rank of Lord for the time being." She said with a warmness in her voice as she awaited anxiously to hear if perhaps this was their daughters friend. "It's a pleasure to meet the two of you."  
"Both of us have quite different backgrounds coming from either a previous pride, or rogue life. I think it's safe to say we both are pretty new at our jobs." Tsyal explained. In his previous home, he had taken up the position of a hunter, as well as carrying for children like his mother. His tall, lanky form was not suited for either. At least he could appear intimidating at the borders.

Nen's ears perked forward. "Esme?" He nodded his head. "Your Esme? You're her parents?" The galaxy male asked, thought it appeared obvious by their tone. "We were just talking about you guys the other day, Esme and I. I didn't know when I would actually get to meet you." He grinned.

"Oh, interesting." Tsyal said. "I had the opportunity to become a Lord but, not too sure what that rank entailed. Nen here could do guard or hunter as a middle class, I think he chose well. I mean, he's paired with me, so I call that a win." A lopsided grin was placed on his maw.

"Haha. Very fun." Nen rolled his eyes.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

"We're recent inhabitants ourselves both having come from the rogue lands." Rio was considering being a guard in time, he just wanted to get a better feel of the pride before jumping into it, he knew he'd be a good fit there though if that's what he wanted to end up doing.

"Yes, we are her parents. It's nice to finally meet the young male she's told us so much about." The pale female gave him a kind smile and they listened as Tsyal spoke about their choices they had made. "Well, i'm sure you two are wonderful Guards. Esme was one of the few of ours that decided to go the hunter route." She might change her mind in time though. "I'm sure you'll run into our other children in time. The Great Lion knows there are a pawful of them." The male joked. They had a very large litter he was surprised they hadn't run into any of them right now.

"I'm glad we were offered the opportunity to finally meet, even if Esme wasn't the one doing the introductions." Kahini added.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:26 pm
The news caught Tsyal's attention. "Oh? Did either of you two have a pride? or just straight from the Rogue lands. Nen here tells me his father is in a pride...but his mother opted to wander."

The darker male pushed against his friend. "Tell my whole life story why don't you there." He said quietly, ears flickering towards the female. "Esme has told me a lot about you as well. She said we may be a bit similiar, having come from the rogue lands. Though, she did mention you guys don't talk about it too much with her. I can understand, knowing what lies out there, but is there a reason for this?"

"A hunter is definitely a good rank to take. I don't think I'd make a good one, with this form." He held out his paw, dangling it slightly. It was as if he was still growing into his adult body, even though he was older than Nen.

"Likewise," Nen said to Kahini with a smile.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Shaking his head he answered for the two of them. "We were just part of the rogue lands for a rather long time." They listened as Tsyal spoke about Nen's family and Kahini couldn't help but find his words humorous, mainly because she and Rio did that to one another sometimes. But they were okay with it, Nen seemed a little off put.

"Oh, we have no issues talking about the rogue lands, it's my past I don't want to share." Kahini said, her voice changing into a rather cool tone, her expression becoming slightly more serious. It was just their children didn't know how to ask the right questions, they'd learn in time.

"The pride could always use more hunters, always hungry mouths to feed." Rio said with a light laugh.

Looking towards the sky they gave them a nod and Rio spoke, "Well, we don't want to keep you too long from your duties, it was a pleasure meeting the both of you. But we should be off." Kahini turned to look at Nen, "You must come and visit sometime. I know Esme would enjoy that."  
Nen blinked. "I can understand that. I think discussing your past is something that should come on your own terms. I think Esme would love to hear about the roguelands though. I've told her a bit about them, but I probably don't have as much experience in them as you two may?" The galaxy pelted male said.

"I have zero knowledge of the roguelands!" Tsyal interrupted with a small chuckle.

"Not helpful." Nen scolded, rolling his eyes.

"Indeed, hunters are important. Seems to be a small influx of new lions joining, but I guess we are partly apart of that, huh Nen? Tsyal grinned, ignoring the galaxy male for a moment.

The adult nodded. "It's been a pleasure. Tell Esme I say Hi" the darker of the two said. "Ready Tsyal?" His winged counterpart nodded.

"Kiyevame!"(See you Soon) Tsyal said in his native tongue, following the other guard away.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas