Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:22 pm
User Image

{Where: Blacksmith} {With: Leon } {Wardrobe: http://zapatasbatonrouge.com/wp-content/uploads/parser/bun-hairstyle-warrior-fantasy-1.jp Green } {Song: Leo's playlist } { Profile: XXX }

As they walked from one district to another Leo was pointing things out. She had saw a carpenters shop and pointed out a small baby bed. She thought the work on the wood was elegant and lovely. She eyed it as they passed. Her eyes were so fascinated with the baby bed. She thought adding a canopy with some fabric would really make it nice for the baby. She laid her head against his arm as she glanced at Leon. She was having a joyous time with Leon by her side. She rubbed her stomach as she smiled brightly.

"Harp is going to be happy to see us. And we need some herbs for the house. We were running low on spices for food as well." She said as she entered the shop of Harphinia. As she entered though she saw a man offering Harp a sandwich. Leo hurried and looked at Leon. It was too soon for a man to be kind to the snake. She was worried and it was written on her face. She cleared her throat as she stood behind them. She moved forward and placed her basket down on the counter.

"Leon and myself have stopped by for some herbs and spices. Will you be coming back to our place tonight Harphinia?" Leo asked as she stood there. Her ears were laying flat. Who was this man? She had never seen him before. Or has she? She was sure he was in the guard barracks when she had went to report her bag stolen but she could have been wrong. Since Rey had disappeared she no longer went to the barracks for visits. She looked at Leon. "How does rose scrambled eggs sound?" She took a deep breath to catch her breath from walking the distance. The small waddle she has takes a lot out of her.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{Where: Soaring Cardinal} {With: Cyrus} {Wardrobe:Outfit} {Song: Playlist } { Profile: XXX }

She nearly dropped the bowl she was holding. Did he just offer to teach her too cook? Leo won't even let Harp in the kitchen. He was so trusting of the snake. "I would love to learn some tips and tricks. Maybe then I would be allowed in the kitchen." She laughed as she covered her mouth. When he did not mention her snort she sighed in relief. She only hoped his hearing wasn't as wonderful as Leo's and Leon's.

She listened as he said her own words in a better way. She nodded as she went back to work. She had missed a lot of work lately so getting caught up was her priority. She was in her zone that when he let out his 'wow' she nearly jumped from her skin as a hiss left her lips. She was gasping for air as she had looked at him with big teal eyes. When she was focused she forgets others are around. Her heart in her chest was racing as she slowly sat the bowl down. Her eyes never leaving him as she listened to Cyrus. She noticed he was chewing on the sandwiches she had made.

"Thank you Cyrus. A small break is needed." She stood there as she took a sandwich and took a small nibble. She was finally calming her nerves as she smiled even brighter. She glanced down as she took a few more nibbles. She felt embarrassed eating in front of strangers but he was so sweet to offer what she made for him. She then heard her door open as she lowered her head. "Welcome to the shop Soaring Cardinal." She soon heard a familiar throat clear she glanced up to see Leo and Leon had entered together. She clapped her hands together as she smiled brightly.

She tugged lightly on Cyrus's uniform as she tried to get his attention. "Cyrus this is the Leonora. The one who had prepared the food. And this is her mate Leon." She smiled as she looked at him. Leo was such a lovely woman and most would be lucky to be in her presence. Most men fall in love with her but with her mate there that would be hard. Harp looked up at Cyrus with those love filled eyes she had lots of times before. "I am sorry Leo I am out of the usual spices you pick up. I am heading out later. I will keep my eyes open for them." She said as she looked at Leon.

Running over she wrapped her arms around him as she hissed happily. Her big brother and sister were the best. They came to check on her but as they can see she was alright. She was making a new friend. "No. I will be staying in my home as you two need to be preparing more for the cub or cubs." She said as she looked back at Cyrus. She then gasped as her expression turned apologetic. "This is Cyrus. He is my helper for the day. I know I shouldn't disturb the guard but he needed a break from his patrols." She giggled innocently as she rubbed the back of her head.

She could feel Leo was looking the male up and down. She looked to Leon with a pleading expression. She needed him to keep Leo under wraps this once. She owed him if he could. She knew Leo was a protective woman but Harp didn't need protection from a guard of the Eoana. She trusted him a lot. She took Cyrus by the hand as she poked it. She did it to calm her own nerves because a pregnant shifter is a scary shifter when angered.

Tala Maxwell

The_littlest_dragonfly

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:35 am
Cyrus Marshall
~ Market District - Soaring Cardinal ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"You're not allowed in the kitchen?" Cyrus would tilt his head at this, not quite understanding how someone who was clearly a dab hand at carefully blending the right amount mixtures and ingredients together to create such useful tonics and potions, would ever be denied the opportunity to expand upon their abilities within such a location...? "I won't ask why, but what's cooking if you don't break a few eggs in the process...?" He would be more than happy to show her a few things either way - even if it meant just cooking something up over a fire outside to begin with - at the end of the day, not everything needed cooking, but he presumed she probably knew that already...?

As he was currently taking residence within the Barracks, the Tiger didn't actually have a place to call his own just yet, so perhaps it was something he could aim for in the near future? Times were quiet at the moment and well, as long as she didn't burn the place to the ground, it certainly wouldn't hurt to invite her along and show her a few things when she wasn't busy.

Casually choosing to mistake the startled hiss for an intake of breath, Cyrus would nod as Harphinia agreed that it was worth taking a break before setting the plate down on the side and leaning against the counter nearby. Hearing her greeting as she lifted her gaze to regard those entering, Cyrus would reach out to pick up another slice before pausing as the sound of someone clearing their throat caused his ears to twitch... At this, his attention would swiftly turn from regarding the snake shifter as she took a nibble of her own slice to taking in the sight of another female as she spoke of Harp accompanying them back to their place that night...

The sound of rose scrambled eggs was certainly interesting, but it was fact that the female's black ears were noticeably flattened back against her head that urged the male to avert his eyes towards the counter, his fingers finding a stray thread upon his shirt and twiddling it absent-mindedly until Harp tugged at his uniform to draw his attention back to the pair as she introduced them...

Rather than breaking his indecisive silence, the Tiger would nod an acknowledging greeting towards Leo and Leon, flashing the Blacksmith the faintest of insecure smiles before averting his gaze again as his vision crossed that of the Leopard. Clearly this was the sister Harp had mentioned and it was perhaps very wise not to say anything that could incriminate him - even though his reasons for being there were actually quite innocent... He remained quiet for the moment, listening to the Snake who, after apologising for not having their required herbs, went on to explain that she would be staying home that evening and that Cyrus was there to help her out whilst he took a break from his patrols.

Feeling the Shifter take his hand, poking it lightly, the Tiger finally realised it was time that he spoke up - he was definitely rather uncertain, but knew the wrong idea might be grasped for if he continued to hold his silence...

"I was injured upon a recent mission, but didn't want to sit back at the barracks all day feeling...useless?" he knew the slight incline in his voice perhaps wouldn't help his case, so he continued, "Harp was kind enough to find me something to do whilst I recovered and we'd just paused to have something to eat..." his eyes would finally settle upon Leonora, "Harp mentioned the meat was procured by yourself...? You certainly know the best cuts to select..." he would risk a slightly stronger smile at this point, but remained ready to react - just incase...

benihime213

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Clothing: Lightweight uniform
With: Harp
Feeling: cheery,
OoC ""

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:43 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Leon made a mental note to see about getting the baby bed for their nursery. While they didn’t know how many cubs they’d be having they would need a bed. Perhaps the carpenter could make a larger bed for them to use? With that thought in mind, he led Leo to the Soaring Cardinal Herbal Shop. Like his lovely mate, he was surprised to see that Harp had a gentleman caller in her shop – and Cyrus from the Barracks no less – but unlike his lovely wife, he wasn’t too worried. Yes, he wanted the best for his little sister, but she had a smile on her face and a spring in her step and if it was because of the Tiger-Shifter then so be it.

When Harp came over to hug him tightly, he chuckled and wrapped his arms around her. Placing a kiss on the top of her lovely head, he sighed a little when he heard that she wouldn’t be staying with them. “Now little sister…we had a deal…” He said with a small, disapproving from, giving her one of those Big Brother looks that he knew she would interpret for what it was.

Given Harp’s pleading expression, he sighed and rolled his eyes. “Fine. But you are coming over for dinner tonight and breakfast tomorrow. I need to make sure youre eating properly.” He said lightly booping her dainty nose. Looking up at Cyrus, he grinned. “You’re more than welcome to join us as well, Cyrus. We’re having roasted chicken tonight.” Made by him of course – he loved Leo but she couldn’t be trusted with the hot oven on the best of days…

Rustling Harp’s hair, he nodded toward the counter so she could help Leo get whatever else she needed – the out of stock herbs withstanding of course. Looking to Cyrus, he extended his hand in greeting to him. “Nice to see you again, Cyrus. How’s your armor and weapons holding up?” It had been nearly a year since he’d made Cyrus, a new recruit, his armor and blade, it was likely high time they received repair and sharpening. Leaning in a bit, he nodded toward his wife. “Don’t let her scare you off, she’ll warm to you eventually.” Leon said with a small wink.

═══════════════════╝

Blacksmith || Leon Azura

Quote:

Quote:

Tala Maxwell

Benihime213

Leon Azura – [X]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:37 am
User Image

{Where: Blacksmith} {With: Leon } {Wardrobe: http://zapatasbatonrouge.com/wp-content/uploads/parser/bun-hairstyle-warrior-fantasy-1.jp Green } {Song: Leo's playlist } { Profile: XXX }

Leonora blinked as she looked between the two men. So Leon knew this man? Her head tilted to the side. But her expression did not change. She wasn't going to let up just because her mate knew the man before her. She didn't trust him. Men tend to have bad ideas in their heads. She cleared her throat as she looked at Harp. Her spices didn't come in? She pulled a dagger from under her dress and laid it down on the counter as she scooted it near Harp. "Take it with you. Just in case you need protection. People can't be trusted." She said coldly as she eyed Cyrus once more. She then nodded about the herbs and spices. Harp knows to bring them with her when she comes over for dinner.

She walked next to her mate as she finally smiled. But it was one that could be intimidating if she wasn't pregnant and her movements restricted. Who knows maybe the guy was a true good guy but who knows for sure unless he proves it. She stood straight as she felt her stomach turn from the scent of sandalwood. She needed to give him the benefit of the doubt. "You ever hurt her and I will hunt you down as my next prey. And believe me I was taught how to fight by your previous captain, Reynard." Sadness showed in her eyes when she mentioned his name. Her big brother Rey was no longer here. She had to live with it now. And the fact he would never get to see his neices or nephews. She bit back her tears as she looked down.

"Harp we expect you for dinner and breakfast. You can't turn down the offer. Since it is more of a demand." She feared Harp would go back to starving herself. She was only worried for the snake shifter. This was all new to her and this motherly feeling was a new one as well. She felt like she needed to tell a grown adult what to do when it came to the others health. She looked at Leon as she smiled brightly. She let their tails lock together as she nuzzled him.

When the meat was mentioned she looked back at the male. "Thank you. Cyrus was it. Just know she burns everything and when washing clothes she flings the undergarments across the room." Leo was trying to give him a heads up on what kind of person Harp was. She was doing it to keep Harp from falling head over heels over another man.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:02 am

{Where: Soaring Cardinal} {With: Cyrus} {Wardrobe:Outfit} {Song: Playlist } { Profile: XXX }

Harp listened to what was being said as she shook her head no. "I am sorry. I already had dinner plans with Cyrus." She said with a straight face. She couldn't allow them to continue to worry about her. She glanced up at Cyrus with pleading eyes for him to agree with her. She then looked at the two other big cat shifters. Feeling like the odd ball out between them. "This will allow me to monitor the wound on Cyrus some more to make sure the medicine I gave him is working." She continued as she smiled brightly. Acting as if nothing was wrong. She then looked down at the dagger. She shook her head as she pushed it back across the counter. She wasn't going to use a weapon. Leo knew Harp didn't like violence.

She bit her lower lip hard as she made it bleed. She cleared her throat as she looked down. Her hands were fidgeting with her dress. She took a deep breath as she kept a smile on her face. So Leon knew Cyrus? Of course the blacksmith would know a guard. He does make their armor and weapons. She felt her hands move to Cyrus's shirt as she began to fidget with his. Leo when she was like this made Harp a nervous wreck. She knew Leo being pregnant would be very protective. What mother wouldn't be? But Harp was not her child. She was a grown woman. Her eyes gleamed as she felt her head lean against Cyrus just out of nervous tendencies. Something she normally did with Leon when she wasn't feeling well.

"Big brother I will show up for breakfast I promise." She said as she looked at the shifters in her shop. Her heart was racing. Racing so fast she feared it would jump from her chest. She then bounced back a bit as she blushed. Noticing what she had done. She was a bit of a scatter brain at times. She began to move things around on the counter before shoving food into her mouth. Her eyes were wide as she made herself busy.

Tala Maxwell

The_littlest_dragonfly

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:31 pm
Cyrus Marshall
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was certainly nice for Leon to invite him along for dinner that evening - Cyrus had no problem understanding how the pair could hold such concern over Harp's eating habits, what with being on her own and all - but he also couldn't shake the feeling that his presence might also add a little tension in regards to the Leopard who, as she crossed towards the counter with Harp shot him a cold stare that would have frozen anyone to the core...

Averting his eyes from the glare, Cyrus took the moment to answer Leon's question about the armour and weapons, "They certainly held up well in our latest altercation, the enemy gave us a good bashing though..." he would gesture to his shoulder at that point, but wouldn't go into detail, instead he listened as the Blacksmith offered some reassurance towards his mate's temperament, "...I certainly hope so," The Tiger would smirk as Leon reassured him that the Leopard would warm to him eventually - the female certainly gave the impression she knew how to defend herself should the need arise, that was for sure...!

Leo's next words as she turned and wandered back towards them practically backed up her strengths as well as her mistrust toward the Tiger, stating that if he ever hurt her, then he - in so many words - would go from being at the 'top of the food chain' to a prey beast what she would hunt down with all the skills of the Late Captain Reynard...

At the mention of the Fox's name, Cyrus' mouth would drop open slightly - not necessarily in shock of what Leo had just said, but more towards the emotion that betrayed her threatening approach towards the Tiger... He could see she had been hurt deeply by Reynard's 'demise' and as much as it pained him to keep the fact that the Fox was actually very much alive, Cyrus knew he had to maintain the act that Rey was as cold as the stone upon which his name had been so carefully carved...

He wanted to voice his sympathy towards the Leopard, seeing how she had dropped her gaze as the Captain's vision no doubt flooded into her mind, but within moments of uttering the statement which might very well have scared off any weaker-willed suitor, Leo then returned to insisting her sister accompanied them home that evening... There was nothing wrong in admiring her for that, but Cyrus knew a smirk at that moment might just have riled the Leopard further.

It was interesting to hear that Harp 'burnt everything' when she cooked and 'flung undergarments across the room' when washing clothing, but this was something that, rather than put him off, spurred the first real smile from the Tiger since the pair's arrival, "Well, I'm sure we can find a basket she can use in regards of the clothes...perhaps as a form of target practice?" He wasn't entirely sure about how to settle the issue regarding the Snake's ability to char anything originally edible to a crisp, but then again..."I was actually hoping to show her a few tips in regards to cooking..." He had no initial idea how he could achieve that, but to perhaps drop the hint he himself knew how to cook might just put the other's minds at rest?

The Tiger's gaze would flick unexpectedly towards Harp as she mentioned she already had dinner plans - With Him - What the pair were cooking sounded so much more beneficial to the female than sandwiches, but the look in the Snake's eyes practically begged him to perhaps get her out of going and so he continued with his sentence from before, "Infact, I had hoped to start tonight...?" he could feel Harp fidgeting and wanted to slide an arm around her back to calm her, but knew to do so would perhaps set the Leopard spitting... "I was going to send an Owl to the Barracks to let them know I was helping out and then perhaps rustle up a hearty stew with some of the ingredients we were to gather after our snack," he nodded to the baskets they would have taken outside after they'd eaten, "Broths and Stews aren't incredibly hard to burn...and then you just add more water, right?" he would look to Leo, hoping this might gain some approval before looking to Leon as Harp promised the Lion she would show up for breakfast.

benihime213

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

With: Harp, Leo and Leon
Feeling: uncertain,
OoC ""

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:46 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Despite Leo’s saltiness toward Cyrus, Leon was confident that if Harp and Cyrus decided to try for a relationship, that Cyrus would treat his little sister right. Leo was just more cautious about things, especially now that she was pregnant – those motherly instincts could be intense. He sighed at Leo’s threat toward Cyrus and then the hurt expression that crossed her face at the mention of Reynard. Wrapping his arm around her, Leon drew her close and placed a kiss on her forehead. “It’s alright my love, Cyrus is a good male. He’s a noble City Guard. He trained with Rey too…and you know Rey was an excellent judge of character.” He said reassuringly, knowing that that would give Cyrus a few points in his favor.

As the conversation moved on to dinner, he looked between the three other shifters and sighed a bit as Harp claimed to already have dinner plans with Cyrus, who was doing well to field all of Leo’s questions and points in a civil and charming way. “Oh, I’m sure Harp would love to learn a few cooking tips…and yes, soup and stew are one of the few foods that are nearly impossible to burn.” Leon said with a wink and a smile that were directed toward Harp and Cyrus.

"Besides…that means I can pamper you a bit tonight, my love." Leon said, lightly rubbing at Leo’s shoulder. "I think that would be lovely…and we can have Harp over for breakfast. I bet she couldn’t mind stopping at the bakery and picking up some of your favorite pastries…" He knew his mate wouldn’t be able to resist that little treat, especially given her current state of pregnancy.

Leon could tell that Harp was attracted to the tiger shifter and that she felt comfortable around him. Given that she was hanging around him, touching him idly and likely subconsciously – she did that to him when she needed comfort. It was a good sign in his mind, and he knew, given his history with Cyrus, that the male wouldn’t hurt her intentionally.

"Now my love, why don’t we head out into the market to-" Leon’s words were stopped mid-sentence when a rumbling sound permeated the air. It was far off, but for their sensitive shifter hearing, it was very clear. "Was that…?" It sounded like an explosion of some kind. Senses immediately going on high alert, he held Leo closer to himself. He’d be damned if he let his pregnant wife go running into danger, and given Leo’s thirst for violence, he knew damn well that she would.

"I don’t know what that was, but I don’t want to wait around to find out." Leon knew that Cyrus would likely want to investigate – he was a city guard after all – but Leon was letting his mate or his sister anywhere near the danger. "Leo, stay with me, Harp, you too." Looking to Cyrus, he wondered if the shifter would run off, or stay to defend them – his money was on Cyrus doing his duty to the city. "I’ll keep them safe…" Leon said with a firm nod to Cyrus. "Go." Leon prayed it wasn’t another attack, but then again, his luck was never that good to begin with…

═══════════════════╝

Blacksmith || Leon Azura

Quote:

Quote:

Tala Maxwell

Benihime213

Leon Azura – [X]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:47 am

She sometimes wondered if Rey was a good judge of character. She glanced to the side as she cleared her throat. She kept quiet as she stared them guard down. How much she didn't want Harp to fall for another person she could tell the tiger was a great person. She huffed as her tail twitched in irritation. Fine she will give him a chance. Seeing that there was a possibility he could do more to help than make things worse. This was a real smile on Harp's face since she started living with them. Leo will keep her nose out of this.

Harp was happy to hear she was allowed to have dinner with Cyrus. But he made it out to be more of a learning experience. And stew? She is not a big fan of stews but she will try if it means she can be in the presence of the shifter. This was going to be a great night already. "Yes I believe this will be a wonderful opportunity for us to be alone tonight. It has been a while. You can pamper me thoroughly tonight." Leo said as she stood there looking at Leon as she smiled brightly.

Harp stood there in silence as she held onto Cyrus's shirt more. But her cheeks did puff up the moment the mention of her clothes tossing was mentioned. "Tell me what little sister wants to mess with her brothers undergarments. Talk about gross." She stuck out her tongue in disbelief that this was actually a conversation. She then heard Leon mention about leaving. She went to wave bye but the ground began to shake. Harp went wide eyed as she looked at Leon and then to Cyrus. She gripped the tigers shirt more not wanting him to leave.

Leo was about to agree about the market when she heard the loud explosion. Her ears went flatter than they were. She was prepared to grab a sword and go out there herself. She looked at Leon as she stayed put. "He can't go and fight. He is injured brother. I treated his wound myself. It is still open and not healed." Harp carried on as she tried holding Cyrus in place. She soon felt a pair of hands removing her own from the tiger shifter. She glanced up with tears in her eyes as she stared at Leo. "He has a duty he needs to uphold Harp. Let him do his job." She knew how Harp felt. But a guard of the city needed to do his job even if it meant his life.

"Even if you disagree they are loyal guards and will die protecting it Harp. He will be back if he knows what is good for him. We don't need anymore statues for our guards who fight and defend us civilians." Leo made sure to throw in a bit of a lecture as she looked at him. Harp slowly released Cyrus as she let her hands fall to her sides. She still had a look of concern on her face as she felt more tears run down her cheeks. Her heart was fighting with her mind. The snake had a huge heart and seeing someone injured but needing to do more fighting made her feel sad. Leo sighed as she looked at Cyrus. She walked over and leaning up into his ear she whispered.

"Listen the girl beside you falls for people quickly. Please do return and I will make you a feast of the greatest food you can imagine. You will dine like a king." She said as she touched his cheek gently. She was being a bit more warm then earlier. She could see Harp had already fallen for the tiger shifter even if she knew Harp needed to take it slow. But Harp had always been that way. Nothing will change for her.

Tala Maxwell

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:04 am
Cyrus Marshall

It seemed as though the Leopard wasn't going to budge on her decision to separate the pair - at least until Leon's silver tongue reassured the female Shifter that Cyrus' presence was not only something he was content with, but also that the act of 'leaving the pair be' would also give them the advantage of a little time to themselves, some pampering and some pastries in the morning...It certainly sounded like a good deal.

The Tiger relaxed ever so slightly as he watched Leo's tense demeanour begin to ease - even if her tail continued to twitch occasionally, he was confident that whatever plans they had hastily thought up would actually play out quite nicely - for one, he would be resting, whilst at the same time, was he not technically assisting a citizen? Something he certainly didn't mind when it came to the beautiful female who still kept quite a grip upon his shirt. He would raise his hand to wave the pair off as they started making preparations to leave, smirking as he saw Harp stick out her tongue before feeling a sickening sensation suddenly run throughout his body as the sounds of a distant explosion forced a subconscious twitch in his ears...

Leon - a Cat Shifter like Cyrus - immediately paused in his sentence as the unmistakable sound reached his senses, drawing attention to something they both hoped wasn't the start of another assault on the City... Knowing it was his duty to investigate, the Tiger's eyes flicked towards Leon as he spoke of protecting the females, then to Leo as she reminded her sister that he had a duty as a guard to go... There was no denying it, he had to go and as Harp immediately began to lay out all the reasons why he should stay with them...where it was safe...he took the Snake-Shifter in a gentle, yet reassuring hug as her hands dropped to her sides.

He felt his shoulder dampen slightly from Harp's tears, but knew to linger any longer would only make leaving that much harder and so he reluctantly ended the embrace, "I don't need a feast for Kings to bring me back," his eyes would lock with Leo's as her hand graced his cheek, "Just knowing there is a Girl worth fighting for, waiting for my return is enough," he smiled back at Harp, extending a hand to wipe away a tear from the Snake's eye before turning as Leon gave him that reassuring nod that would send him on his way, "Stay safe, all of you."

He wanted to give Harp one more hug, but it had already been moments since the explosion and he knew time was of the essence and so, grabbing what uniform he had worn upon arrival, he pulled in on and took his leave...

[ ~ Cyrus leaves Soaring Cardinal ~ ]

benihime213

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

With: Harp, Leo and Leon
Feeling: uncertain,
OoC ""

Tala Maxwell