Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Family Profiles
The Quan Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:58 am
Father: Heng Quan - 53 - muggle - PLAYED BY KUNGFUDEMONESS
Mother: Lin Quan - 51 - muggle -NPC

Children:
      Shui Quan - 21 - wizard - PLAYED BY KUNGFUDEMONESS

UPDATES MADE
■ (recent update)
■ (recent update)
■ (recent update)

ACCEPTED BY Weasley 3/24/18
RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY Weasley 4/24/19
ACCEPTED CHARACTERS Shui 3/24/18, Heng 4/24/19

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:01 am
xxSHUIxxxxxxQUANxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxBASICSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Shui (pronounced sh-oy )

GENDER Male

FACECLAIM Kang Chan-hee

AGE 21

BIRTHDAY June 4th 2030

BLOOD STATUS Muggleborn

SEXUAL ORIENTATION will be Bisexual

WAND 12” Hornbeam Unicorn Hair

xxxSCHOOL AND CAREERxxxxxxxxxxxx

ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

YEAR graduate

HOUSE Hufflepuff

JOB Chef and owner of Thanks A Brunch

xxxPERSONALITYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SMART Shui is an intelligent lad. He has good grades on his report cards and is good with finding different ways to solve something. He usually the first to finish an assignment.
SHY Shui is not good with crowds. He is nervous meeting people but can still socialize well. Once he has a friend he completely at ease with them.
GIVING Shui prefers to share. He hate to see others go without and would even offer up his own food to ensure other can eat too. He gladly shares things and doesn’t complain if he loses them
MEEK Shui is soft spoken and non intimidating. He avoids conflict and typically won't stand up for himself. His rare moments of bravery are to protect someone else.Though the bravery is easily broken
CREATIVE Shui loves to create new things and see others happy because of his creations. He enjoys the fun of making something pretty. He has even been able to make old family recipes that much better.
DILIGENT Shui makes plans and methods and sticks to them. Give him a deadline and he can do it. On time is late and early is on time. If he's late to anything he get depressed about it.

■ birds
■ green
■ food
■ summer
■ cooking

DISLIKES
■ crowds
■ bullies
■ dogs
■ nighttime
■ cold

STRENGTHS
■ cooking
■ intelligence

WEAKNESSES
■ people skills
■ standing up for himself

LANGUAGES
■ Chinese
■ English

FEARS
■ spiders

xxxBACKSTORYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EARLY CHILDHOOD Shui can trace his tree to a well known Chinese pure blood family but the connection is weak. The relation is his late grandmother who was disowned for being a squib. She moved to the UK with her muggle husband and child. She never told any of the family of the wizarding heritage as such the knowledge died with her. His parents struggled to have kids and almost gave up, making Shui a happy surprise. Shui was born around the time his grandfather was soon to die and so was named after him. He grew up helping in any way at the family restaurant that they lived above. He would carefully watch in the kitchen which fed his love of cooking. He started displaying his magic around 7 when he was hiding from school bullies. He was too good at hiding and always seemed to have perfect access to hiding spots. And when he would hide somewhere with a lock, it would be unlocked for him but not the bullies. He didn't think much of it till just around when he turned 11 and a nice person came and told them Shui was special. He was a wizard! He was given his Hogwarts letter making him excited to go.

SCHOOL YEARS
Shui quickly his place at Hogwarts. He was sorted into hufflepuff and founded the culinary club. He also was chaser for his house team. He made plenty of friends and even met his boyfriend Elijah

ADULTHOOD
Shui worked at his fanily resturant to save money to get a small place and to start his own restaurant. He grew closer to Elijah and was more than ok helping Elijah with his odd habit odd swiping things.

xxxUPDATESxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED 11/25/2020

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:37 am
Hi, my name is Heng Quan

I'm a male

I'm 48 years old.

My birthday is April 13 1998

I work in the family restaurant WOK and ROLL as one of the owners and chef sometimes front end when the wife wants to cook.

My dream job is chef

My blood status is Muggle

I was in the class of 2020

I'm interested in girls

I'm currently with Lin Quan

People can describe me as seeming a bit standoffish if i'm not actively trying to be friendly. In reality I don't mind people at all. I like seeing people happy with the food I make. Though I can get a bit petty if food get sent back for stupid reasons. If someones being mean I have no issues telling them where to put their opinion

My background story is I grew up in London having been born shortly after my parents moved from China with my older brother. Mom had always dodged the question when I asked her about my grandparents. I assumed she must have not got along with them and decided one set of grandparents was good enough for me. I met my wife Lin at school and initially she didn't like me at all. Eventually when we both finished college, me with a degree in Culinary, and we dated for a year before eventually getting married. We were excited to start a family but alas nature had other ideas and poor Lin ended up miscarrying twice. We mutually decided to try one last time before going with adoption. Luckily third time's a charm and our son Shui was born. New parent stress was hard especially when my dad passed not long after Shui was born. Shui was luckily a cooperative baby and not as hellish toddler. As Shui grew I was delighted he seemed to share my love of food. When he was almost 11 we got quite the shock! Shui wasn't just special to us but special in the fact that he was magical. Somewhere in mine or Lin's family was some magic it seemed. It certainly explained weird things that seemed to happen around our son. It was rough letting him go to Hogwarts but shui was excited and what kinda dad would he be if he said no. He loved getting letter about school from shui. He seemed happy to get put in a house called Hufflepuff (whatever that was) and had chosen to make his own club which I was more than happy to donate too. As his big tests come up I hope he doesn't stress too much!

I enjoy spicy food, books, sunny days, birds, family time

I despise angry customers, sour food, snow, romantic movies, cooking cat and dog jokes

I'm afraid of Large dogs

My strengths are cooking and friendliness

My flaws are math and holding my tongue

I look like Ashton Chen.

My pet is a a lazy cream tabby cat named dumpling  
Family Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items