[PRP] Hot to Shop [Shenrus + Vosin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:28 pm
Igen was miserably hot, but Tianath had no qualms about finding a perch to spread her wings and soak in the warm sunlight while Shenrus went to do business. The shops were a crowded mess that particular morning. People in stalls peddling their wares, loud voices and shouts trying to attract attention to come buy their day’s haul. The smells of the small market ranged from baked bread to the scent of hardy desert flowers, to even the warmth of tanned leather.

Shenrus wove in with the crowd easy enough, though anyone who looked at him long enough tossed a second glance. Dressed rather well, in flowing fabrics that were light enough to allow him to stay relatively cool while covered. His eyes were painted, a rich dark color on top while a glittering coppergold made his eyes shine. A few items of trade were on his mind, particularly to help restock his supply of cosmetics after a rather successful string of performances. Well, restock in the supplies to make them, in the very least.

Please be careful. Though her voice was warm and almost tinged with the start of the descent into sleep, Tianath’s voice was rather worried. After all, while this was not Bitra, her rider in deep crowds still made her uneasy.

‘Of course.’ It’s a soft reassurance, mental warmth to reassure himself as well as his beloved. Crowds still made himself rather uneasy, but this was a rather open market--and Igen was one of the only places that grew the fetching red flowers he was fond of for his eyes, even if he was rather curious if they’d look just as lovely on Tianath as well. Bag tucked against his hip, Shenrus tucks in to weave his way through the crowd towards the floral stall.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:01 pm
Prism Shine

A large gold burst out of between above the hold, and throws her head back to bugle and announce her arrival. Her rider on the other hand, immediately pulling gloves off and opening her jacket. Ugh, its hot here. I hate the temperature changes. Vosin leaned over Killakeeth's shoulder to peer down at the hold while she circled. Ah good. Just as I said, there's a nice market here today. Too bad Vesin had been busy today. She loved flitting about, and it'd been awhile since she'd come this way.

Drop me off by the entrance, then go find a perch large enough for your bulk that you won't break anything. Killakeeth gave a deep rumble in her chest that she almost felt more than heard, if they built better, then there wouldn't be any fear of that. That or your too fat. How ever will you manage to out fly the bronzes, must less than the little browns when your so plump? I will do just fine! The gold landed with a jarring for her rider's snub. If she wanted to be large and in charge then she could be.

Vosin smirked as she pulled the rest of her gear off and strapped it to her saddle. Practiced ease allowed her to slide down the golden foreleg offered and land on her feet with a toss of her bright red braid over her shoulder. "Nap well." With a whistle she strolled toward the entrance of the market. Soon as she was clear, Killakeeth leaped up to prove to her rider that a few extra pounds wouldn't slow her down. She circled as she picked her spot to settle; once firmly on her perch the gold flicked her wings primly to her back and observed everything around her.

"Show off," she muttered amused as she entered the stalls. Where to start first?

magnadearel

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:18 pm
The bugle starts Tianath from the gentle allure of sleep in the hot sun, craning her head up to look at the arriving.. Gold? That was a queen, no doubt. She’s quiet as she watched from her smaller perch as the pair settle, and her rider dismount. She isn’t quite sure she recognizes the queen--certainly not in her recollection. Politely, she waits until the great queen settles into a perch once more before giving the gentlest of croons, her head dipping slightly in greetings. Hello and good day, great queen. Her voice is soft and polite, the gentle lady extending her greetings.

Shenrus drifted from stall to stall, glazing over here, looking at the odds and ends at another one. When he’d finally spotted the cosmetics, the man grinned to himself. There we go. Yet as he made to go cross the distance between him and his target, he all but knocked into another market patron. A woman--a rider, from the look of her shoulder knots. Tianath is all too helpful to supply that she’d arrived on the large gold now perched above them. “Ah -- forgive me, I’m so sorry.” A hand flies out to try to steady her, looking properly apologetic for the run in. “Are you okay?”

magnadearel
:V I'm so sorry it's short

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:57 pm
Prism Shine

Killakeeth adjusted herself to be at the best viewing angle for those below and to catch the sun just right. Luckily this place had plenty of sun. She turned her head slightly to view the dragon already there that had greeted her. Good day to you and Yours. I'm Killakeeth and Vosin is my rider. She was pleased to be called a great queen. Killakeeth was one to be full of herself. Would you care to liven our time up here with a tiny wager?

Vosin was lazily drifting down the aisles with the flow of the crowd. She hadn't yet decided what she wanted and was simply getting a feel for the place and doing a first glance at the available wares. Or she was until a young man tried to take the same exact open spot as she'd been aiming for. Vos stumbled a bit but manage to catch her balance with the help of the offender.

"Rattled, but otherwise unharmed." She nodded to him, noting he was a rider too. Vos glanced in the direction he'd been heading. Was he going toward that cosmetic stall? What would a man need with that, she wondered. Maybe for his wife or daughter? That made more sense. She smiled. "Anything good or exciting going on here today?"

magnadearel

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:51 pm
The tiny white gave a soft croon, pacing forward to the edge of the ledge. I am Tianath, and my rider is Shenrus. There’s a smidge of pride at her rider’s name, though whether that came from just her beloved entertainer of a rider or interacting with another dragon to be able to say his name, who was to say. Delicately, she lays across the hot sun-warmed stone, wings mantling so that the sunbeams might warm her back. A wager? The Lady typically wouldn’t do so, but it had been a while since she had been in good company. I suppose so. What are the terms?

The man beamed a bit, seeing the lovely woman was in fact alright -- and better yet, wasn’t upset at him for the misstep. Last thing he really needed was to get into a quarrel or a fight… “Good, I’m glad to hear it.” He gestured with a hand to allow her in first, his manners weren’t entirely dead after all. Yet his eyes caught sight of the rider knots, and he couldn’t help but dart his eyes away. Western blue, and a flash of gold enough to tell him she was a queenrider. Not High Reaches, but enough to certainly make him nervous.

“This is one of the few places I’ve ever been able to find this stunning shade of red eye shadow.” He says it almost conspiringly, forcing the nerves out of his voice. The well-painted man leaned in a touch, like someone would overhear them and snatch the last of the supply. “A deep red that would compliment that lovely hair of yours, dear.” The white rider nodded slightly, as if confirming with himself. “I’m Shenrus, of that lovely little white Tianath on the heights up there. What might I call you?”

magnadearel
This is SO LATE I'm so sorry ;0; If you'd like to drop this or wrap up quickly, I understand!

[IC RP] Holds & Halls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games