Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Pridelands
[PRP] Brother, it's good to see you again! (Njana/Shujaa)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:08 pm
User Image

This seemed like the place! Lush green-yellow grass sprawling for miles, a great monolith of stone and so many herds of animals as far as the eye can see! It was gorgeous to say the least and that familiar smell on the breeze was enough to goad her further into the territory with a curious flick of her ear - it had to be him, very few held that scent bar ones of their family.

Of course that had urged her on faster, the curiousity and excitement just compelled the young lioness' internal compass to seek out more of her blood, she quietly wondered in the depth of her mind what they'd been up to. What mischief or what adventures had they unearthed in this strange but downright beautiful land.

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:44 pm
Lightning Shadow X

Shujaa was tired to say the least. JB had been out a lot more, petitioning herself to be on the council, while he was at home with their litter of 8 cubs. It wasn't that he didn't love the cubs, quite the contrary. However, eight little fuzzballs was taxing on the new dad. He had never raised any before, nor did he cub sit when he was younger. Everything was new to him.

He was thankful when a cub sitter would come and relieve him for a little bit. He was unsure how JB would take it, knowing he was leaving the children with another, but at this point he needed to clear his mind. Without getting into too much of an argument with his young lookalike son, Shujaa bid a quick goodbye to his children, making his way out. He'd be back in about an hour or so, that should be enough time to clear his head.

With his mind lost in thought and head in a downward angle, the large lion did not see the female crossing his path, and in turn crashed right into her.

"My apologies miss," Shujaa groaned, rubbing his head.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:19 pm
Njana had been quite lost in her own little world having focused on the smells and sights of these 'Pridelands' as many a bird and passing rogue had called them - so when a large body of warm fur bumped into her and almost lumped her off her feet she stumbled slightly and glanced at the figure with an automatic apology coming out of her with no realization of who it actually was.
A smile on her face and her brow knit together as she laughed nervously.

"Ah- No I'm sorry I didn't-" Then ofcourse, she noticed and her round ears perked as she eye'd over him and her smile grew, now lacking the nervous embarrassment as a joy ran over the golden female. Now she didn't want to be presumptuous, not at all...buuuut she couldn't fight the overwhelming excitement as she closed in with big curious eyes. "Shujaa?"

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:49 am
Lightning Shadow X

Did this...lioness just call him by his name?

His dark red eyes hadn't actually focused on the female he hit, but instantly he began to wonder if the past was here to haunt him. What a time he thought to himself. He certainly wasn't the most monogamous lion in his younger days, and this female could have been one of his random flings.

However, he focused back on her and realized, she was from his past, but not in the respect he was originally thinking. "N...Njana?" His dark eyes widened as the name sounded foreign, yet familiar, to his own tongue.

"Is that really you?" Now his tone was just above a whisper. Never in a million years would he had expected to seen his sister. Sure he may have been born an only child in his litter, but that did not mean his parents did not procreate after his existence.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:52 pm
Needless to say, Njana's excitement was palpable, bouncing on her paws as she eye'd the older lion over with a bright smile on her muzzle as she looked over her confirmed older brother with wreckless joy in her expression, nodding to his words.

"It is! And it's really you!" She responded happily. "I haven't seen you since I still had my baby spots, where've you been? What've you seen?" Maybe she was a liiiiittle excited. But it was her brother, it was to be expected.

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:21 pm
Lightning Shadow X

"Indeed it has been a while. Where have you been?" He closed in on the female, his large head butting her shoulder with a light purr. "It has to have been...what...years..?" He couldn't really recount when the last time he saw Njana was. Had he even grown his full mane yet?

"I've been here! In the Pridelands!" He paw lifted as if to showcase Pride Rock in the background. "Times have slowed down, I haven't been out in the roguelands in many moons. And I don't foresee me going on there any time soon..." he said slowly.

"Njana...You're an aunt." A proud grin showcased on Shujaa's maw. He didn't tell her how many though, for he was still reeling at the fact. Eight. Goodness gracious he could never prepare ANYONE for that many cubs.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 2:41 pm
Njana was happy to return the affectionate headbutt with a big smile on her muzzle, all this time and finally found her big brother - needless to say the joy was big as that stone peak in the distance. But then the words hit, amidst all his explaining and where he'd been, the word.

Aunt.

The grin.

Her eyes widened at him and the joy just shone out of the sunny golden lioness as her mind race at the idea! She was an aunt??? Her brother had a family and cubs whilst being part of the Pridelands???

"You're a father??? How many???? Who's the lucky lioness????"

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 4:06 pm
Lightning Shadow X

Shujaa listened to his sister speak, nodding occasionally at her words. When she stopped, he took that as an opportunity to continue.

"There are...uh..." his voice lowered. "Eight." He had to count them in his head to make sure he got all of them. The twins he would always mistake as one until they got older for Renahi to have a full mane compared to his sister. "Four boys, four little girls." He was proud of them all, but there was quite the fondness to have daughters, something he never would have thought.

"Her name is Jamii'binti. She just made Council here! You should come to the den, the poor cubsitter is probably at her wits end with some of the boys." Well, Msako too was probably causing trouble. "JB has been pretty busy, but she might be getting off from...whatever she does nowadays," the lion chuckled. Politics were never his thing.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 4:00 pm
Eight? The lioness kind of balked in surprise as she blinked at her brother like he'd grown an extra head on his shoulders. Eight??? Heavens above!

"What's in the water here??? Eight cubs???? Goodness that's a lot of little paws to look after." She replied with a smile, the concern there but she was just more happy to know that her brother was atleast happy with his life, the invitation to the den however was a pleasant surprise as she let her grin split her muzzle again. "I'd love to meet them and help out! Besides you look like you need a break..."

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 5:58 pm
Lightning Shadow X
fin!

"...Er...Yeah." Who would have thought Shujaa would have been so..potent with one go-around with JB. Learned his lesson about participating in activities after an exhilarating hunt.

"Indeed, and they are all quite different. Including the twins, Ana and Ren." When Njana fully met the cubs, he would introduce all of them by names.

"A break? More like a week long sleep. But with JB on Council that's just a luxury I don't have. I am quite thankful for the cub sitters though, although I am sure Mwitu is trying to scare half of them away with his antics." His 'lookalike' son would be a problem. He was just like Shujaa when he was younger.

"Come, come!" the lion said excitedly as he nudged his sister forward. "I am sure they can't wait to see you!"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces