Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Fyre Fest Refugee Camp - Arkelos and the Bloomguard! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:33 pm
I never considered Team Snagem to be a mercenary unit, but the way this guy put it, after a moment of consideration, it did make sense. "I've never considered myself a mercenary, but given some of the people we work with, you're not far off from it," I admitted. "I don't know if you've ever heard of Team Cipher, but they're in cahoots with the people that attacked Virbank that day. We're in opposition with those people, and we could use some help in stopping any future attacks they stage, if you're interested," I offered. I wasn't normally in the business of recruiting, but if this guy had noticed our movements before, he could do so again, and it's better to have someone that perceptive as our ally rather than our enemy.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:01 pm
"Team Cipher?" That name rung a bell. "They're the ones who started the epidemic in Hoenn, aren't they?" He asked, scratching a chin. "And if you're in opposition to them...." Now it made sense why he saw these guys around so much lately. "You're part of the vigilantes that stopped them! I heard about all that on the news way back when it happened."

Looking down once again to Hemlock, he paused for a moment, thinking. "I've never considered myself a vigilante. I try to stay on the law's good side, especially since it would look bad for my business if I got tangled up in something like that..."

Hemlock tugged at his pants leg, drawing Wren's attention to him while he talked to himself. "Cac cac. Cacnea cac cacneee?" Waving his other arm around, slowly, as if pointing to the camp around them, he gave Wren a pleading look.

"Are you sure about this?" Wren asked, receiving a nod from the Cacnea. "I want Aconite's opinion too, then." Grabbing the other cactus Pokemon's Pokeball and releasing her into the area, Wren asked her as well. "This guy's a member of the vigilante group that stopped those guys who attacked Hoenn a while back and he wants to know if we'll join them."

"Mara! Maracacactus!" Aconite replied, already excited by the prospect. "Mara maraca actus!"

"OK, Ok! I get the idea." Wren replied, a dry laugh escaping his throat. "I suppose the desert does get a bit boring sometimes..." He admitted to his partners before calling them both back. Looking back to Terashi, he nodded. "Looks like my mind has been made up for me. I'll join your cause for now but when Unova's safe again, I can't promise I'll stick around any longer."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:26 pm
"Fair enough," I shrugged. When we're done, here, I'll have Rala teleport both you and I in our headquarters so we can make things official. At least, for the time being," I explained. Not that I was sure that there was still work to be done here, but nevertheless.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:42 pm
"Alright." Wren agreed, curious what kind o headquarter this group might have. He wasn't really sure, personally, but he imagined they all lived out of some dark warehouse somewhere with a lot of empty space and tried to stay out of the public eye as much as possible.

"It looks like we're more or less done at this point, though. Roxie's said pretty much the same thing just before I came to find you." He announced to the empty air.

((This RP is pretty much done. Cam's finishing up his battle post shortly, which would have been happening at the same time as the conversation between Wren and Terashi so when he posts it, we'll be finished.))  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Arkelos

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:57 pm
After finishing their meals, the children and pokemon went back to playing. Everyone was having a great time. After the village alarms went off, everyone stopped.

Before anyone could get to the village, a Volcarona came flying out of the forest. Fluttering it's wings, the trees, grass, the land itself began to wilt. It through out a flamethower that blocked a path toward the village.

Another scream was heard from the food tents; Arkelos went to investigate to find that the left over food attracted some Galvantula.

"This is NOT good, EVERYONE LISTEN UP! STAY CALM! CAPTAINS TO ME!" The captains gathered around Arkelos with haste. "Alright, when i say go get the child safely to the village. My pokemon will help with these bugs." The captains split up gathering their groups.

"Kaz! Transport the kids and captains. Make HASTE!" Alakazam quickly started teleporting the kids away. "Poochyena, Growlithe, Help make a path with Sand attack: bury those flames! Furfrou use Protect to block the attacks toward the Children. Rockruff! Houndour! You're with me! Everyone has their orders. LET DO THIS!!"

The escape routes were underway. The fiery scales of the Volcarona were charring everything. The sports gear, the tents, the fields. All were browning from the heat wave. The Galvantula ignored all the chaos while it was continuing to raid the left overs.

Arkelos noticed the Galvantula was preoccupied. So he turned his attention to the Volcarona. Riolu looked over the field in anger, and frustration. It jumped in front of Arkelos blocking his way. "Riolu, what are you doing!? We have to stop that pokemon before destroy everything, even the refugee camp." Riolu gave this "Stay out of my way" look at Arkelos.

Riolu picked up a soccer ball and Flung it at the Volcarona. The ball hit the Pokemon in the back, briefly knocking it off it's flight pattern. After regaining orientation it turned around to see the little fighting type standing there with a fierce look. It blew out flames in anger, but the Riolu did not budge.

Volcarona lets out a burst of fire the increases the sunlight's power, Riolu waits patiently for it's opponent to attack. Volcarona lets out a powerful solarbeam toward Riolu. The light from the attack brightens. Time and space seem to quickly slow to a snail's pace. The solarbeam slowly inches closer. Riolu uses detect for precise timing. Within a second, Riolu uses Vaccum Wave; securing attack in a small vaccum space; instantly uses Force Palm and combining it with Final Gambit. The Solarbeam fires back at the Volcarona, The perception of time returns to normal at the Solarbeam hit the Volcarona; Riolu falls to the ground, but not before giving a joker's smile to Arkelos.

The Fiery Pokemon falls to the ground, and lays there for a moment, Riolu lands on the ground as well. "RIOLU!" Arkelos goes running over and picks up the fallen pokemon. "Riolu, Why- Why did you do that? You could have been seriously hurt. Here Take-" Arkelos was about to give Riolu a revive, but could not find it. Looking down he sees that Riolu has one in it's paw. With a Cough, it smiled and ate the revive.

Partly regaining it strength, it jumps up and kneels down, looking at it's fallen opponent. The field remains quiet, the Volcarona twitches, than moves it's body and wings. Limping away it barely able to fly with it's own weight, flies back into the woods.

Riolu sits back and lets out a sigh of relief. "Wow, you are quite a pokemon arent you?" Riolu just smiled. "Take a rest, we got one more pokemon to take care of.

Arkelos Rockruff and Houndour head for the Food tents. The Captains and Arkelos' pokemon all rejoin him. "The children are safe, we came back to help you." Arkelos looked over, "Thank you, yall take care of the fires and debris; we dont need anyone to get hurt out here. The three of us will take care of the over grown spider."

Getting back over to the tent where the Galantula was; it's nowhere to be seen. "What the- Where did it go?" he questioned. Looking around, Arkelos couldnt see anything. Than looking at the portal speakers that were playing music during lunch earlier. He sees the problem, A horde of Joltiks were swarming the speakers. Feeding on the electricity, like it was a buffet. "Ahhh i see the Galvantula was looking for a food source for it's young. I got an idea. Furfrou come here." The Poodle pokemon comes over to Arkelos' side. "I'm gonna need a your help with this one. We need a Thunder wave. Aimed at the Joltik food source, don't worry it wont harm them." Furfrou let out a thunder wave that charged the speakers giving it a surge of electricity." Moments later the Joltiks jumped off- and onto Furfrou due to the residue of electricity. 7 to 8 Joltik are no attached to Furfrou. A disgusted face over came Furfrou and it started shivering. "Furfrou- Calm- down. It will be okay Just- Follow me." Arkelos slowly instructed the Furfrou. After several minutes they get to the edge of the field. Where Arkelos laid down the Electric gems from the speakers on the ground. The Joltik jumped off, grabbing the gems and disappeared into the forest.

"Woooosh, that was intense. Are you ok-" Before he could finish his statement looking at furfrou now a giant cotten ball of a pokemon. Trying not to laugh, Arkelos pulls out a brush. "Come here, I always have this for special occasions." Brushing Furfrou back to normal. They head back to the tents.

Seeing the repairs, Arkelos thanks the Captains for the time and efforts and will report their help and leadership skills to Roxie. Just before leaving, Arkelos looks around, "Where- Where is Riolu?" Riolu tugs on Arkelos' pants, Kneeling down he thanks Riolu: "Thank you for all your help with the kids, and especially that battle with Volcarona. You know, we love playing games too. Between you and me, you could help us with training. What do you say? Would you like to join us?" After Finishing Riolu looked around. "I promise, we'll come back when ever you want to and play with the kids again." Riolu looked back at Arkelos with a Paw held out. Arkelos give a fist bump and took out a pokeball. Riolu tapped it and flashed into the ball. It stopped shaking, Picking up the ball, and release Riolu. "Welcome to the team buddy." Riolu let out a smile and a paw. "So fist bumps are your thing huh? I'm down with that." Arkelos said with a smile.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff