Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:29 am
Kyjoto's Plot Thread!

SIMPLE. easy. CLEAN.
maybe

I'm a spazzoid, so bear with me. I try to RP as often as possible but with my recent loss and new job I can get kind of busy and VERY forgetful.
I'm 100% okay with just plotting or just agreeing to a fling.
I'd be down to try roleplaying on Discord as well.

You can quote one of the bottom posts, private message me on Gaia, or send me a message on Discord!
Kyjoto#0766

[[[Teepee]]]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:33 am
Lifemated
....but still need RP!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Svadilfari
Svadi is life mated to Lady Argentum's Tizona and the two are quite the pair. Both are kalona elitist and are always searching for new members to add to their newly started herd. Svadilfari is stern and commandeering, and doesn't take kindly to half-breeds or unicorns well. He's an angry soul and it's being fed well with Tizona's own anger and distaste for the world.

Looking for: other kalonas to meet/add to the herd, fight plots

Ellessar
Life mated to Rein_Carnation's Astraea. Ellessar is a happy fellow, and always on the move. He has settled down in his heart, but his legs just won't let him. Even if he has foals, he probably will still try to keep the little family moving. Ellessar is always willing to help, and has made a friend of Rían who he saved from a very thick patch of brambles a few years back. They are quite the odd pair of friends.

Looking for: friends, other Soquili to run into, adventures/quests

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Vid Vidar and Ajaxis
Vid Vidar and Ajaxis are really open. I life mated them together simply because I really like the way they looked together.
I 800% need to flesh them out, and would love to have them either meet another Soquili as a pair, or have a Soquili introduce them somehow?

Looking for: HALP SEND HALP

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:37 am
Looking for Lifemates

Berena
Life is a big stage to Berena. She's always singing or dancing, and can take any situation out of proportion.

Looking for: friend RP (to help flesh her personality out more), love interest

Breeding:in no particular order
1. open

Ísjaki
Isjaki runs on the smaller side but still packs a powerful punch (with words). She was raised in a loving little herd with her parents and three other siblings, so she can be quite naive about the world. Isjaki has moments of ditzy-ness, taken from her mother, and occasionally needs things explained again, or you just get the "What did you say?" stare. She's bold and adventurous, always willing to try new things and see new places. She can have a vain streak, but it's kept in check with a quiet charm that she inherited from her grand-mother. Growing up gave her a wholesome, optimistic outlook on life and she's always prepared to aid others in need. Her parents had the perfect romance, meeting each other in a time of need and Isjaki would ask again and again to hear the story. When she finally came of age, she packed herself up and said her goodbyes. Isjaki was going to find her own perfect mate.

Looking for: da perf husband, friends
Breeding: in no particular order
1. Astoria Fallen's Fjönir
2. HoneyTeaTree's Thaddeus
3. poss.reserved

Pollux Dioscuri
Pollux can try to be so helpful sometimes, that it's creepy. He doesn't mean to come off as so overbearing, he just is. Unlike his brother, Pollux is extremely outgoing and friendly, and will probably ask you a million times if you need help.

Looking for: a life mate that can tolerate (or use) his friendly, helpful demeanor.
Breeding: in no particular order
1. PhailNinja's Girl? maybe?

Cadoc
What a nasty little bugger. His favorite activity is biting bigger animals legs, and seeing what kind of trouble he can start. Cadoc doesn't speak much, and when he does it's one or two words at best. He's not mean per say, but certainly impish.
Looking for: a life mate that can either be as fierce as he is, or so sweet he can't help but be nice

Breedings: in no particular order
1. OPEN

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:38 am
Flingers

Galieon
Really dumb. Like seriously. Whoever made this guy really tried to balance him out. Galieon is extremely strong, very fast and has more than enough stamina. But it seemed he never received any common sense, and is beyond gullible. He does have a sense of duty, and knows right from wrong but it wouldn't be hard to convince him otherwise. His good friend Rían tries to keep him in check, but can't always be around him. I mean, who could?!

Looking for: all the RP!
Breedings: in no particular order
1. Keantha's Hurit
2. Rhyghan's Razziel
3. open

Rían Oromë
Strong, sensible, wise. Rían is a man's man. He's good at finding trouble and he knows how to fix it. He's quick on his feet, but not always so quick with words. Ladies and gents beware, he's f*@$ing terrified of children.
He has twin brothers on the way, so don't ya'll worry, we won't wear him out too quick XD

Looking for: Damsels in distress, battles to fight, friends, anything?
Breeding:in no particular order
1. Aisling Juno's Ariq
2. Fatal Irony
3. RadiantRose's Selcier
4. Lunadriel
5. Kyribird's Sykea

Edelweiss
Personality here

Looking for: interactions, other plant friends
Breedings:
1. Naru_Uchihia
2. Lady Argentum Draconis' Chloris

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:39 am
HERD IDEA

So I've had this herd idea for awhile, it's more like a band of brothers situation.
Rían and Galieon are part of it, both warrior brothers that protect the lands from evil. The herd disbanded and has recently rebanded as Rían and Galieon have just found each other again, and their friendship has begun where it left off.
This idea is still in the making, but I think it would be good for anyone that has a strong/warrior type that needs a bit of back story.
I'm still fleshing it out, so I will add more here as I think of it.

Hit me up with ideas!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:40 am

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:41 am

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:01 am
Quote me to get my attention!

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

Kyjoto