User Image
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ tab Ⱥ я Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ...]
tab Who Am I…| Jenna Yuuki
tab How Old Am I…| I was fourteen, but after some strange events that I can't recall, I'm now ten.
tab What Sex Am I...| Female
tab What Do I Look Like...| My hair can be described as a light red, I'm wearing a light blue sailor top, and a short blue skirt. I wear brown sneakers, ideally they're not the best style but they sure are comfortable.
tab What Are My People...| Japanese
tab Was I Part of a Lineage...| Ukyo
tab Where Am I From...| Konohagakure
tab How Tall Am I...| 4'4
tab And How Heavy...| 55 lbs ish
tab What Frame Am I...| Light as a feather, but in a fairly athletic body.
tab What Was I to My Home...} At first, my family seemed to be my forever home, but than things went south and my new family..I couldn't stand them.
tab How Experienced Was I...| E-Rank
tab What Am I Like...: I'm sort of a bubbly little social bee, but like how a stinger works, my buttons could just as easily get pushed. I try to avoid getting mad at anyone, but depending on the severity of the situation, I am unable to help it at times. I can be extremely sweet and very innocent, as I'm always happy and I try my best to get others to laugh or not to feel down. I hate seeing others sad, and I will protect everyone if I can from ever getting so sad. I'm a huge animal lover, I'd give my life to protect an animal from getting hurt, a lot of people look down on that..but animals are just like us! We must protect each other in this way. Don't you dare ever make fun of my cooking, or judge my looks because I will get really emotional and pissy. There's so many things in this world I care about, and I try to continue that love for everything. But you reach some point where you realize you can't save everything or care too much, it's just reality. I will never hold a long grudge, the longest I can handle is two days, if the friend doesn't apologize..I will.
tab What Did I Believe In...: "Life is just one big distraction from death. Even still, we all gotta do what we love, strive for our dreams, and just go big. You can either go big or go home, there is no in between."
tab What Do I Fear...:
    tab • death
    tab • heights
    tab • friends shutting me out
    tab • Ghosts
    tab • Paranormal activity
    tab • Tornados
    tab • Falling
tab What Are My Strengths...: {Your Strengths. At least three [3]}
    tab • Controls jutsu fairly well
    tab • Maintains her strength, saving every last bit of it for future use
    tab • Drawing quickly
tab What Are My Weaknesses...: {Weaknesses. Must be equal to the number of Strengths you’ve written}
    tab • Not as smart or tactical when it comes to planning
    tab • Illusion jutsu
    tab • Mind usually wanders

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
tab What Era Am I From...: Era of Attention
tab When Was I Born...| 11/15
tab What Have I Experienced...: Jenna grew up in a poor village, where children begged for money and shelter on the streets, many could not afford to keep the homes they lived in, even some children were forced to leave there parents home as the parents could no longer afford them. Her mother, Aria was a jounin, and often left home to take care of her team. Her father, Altun, would care for her whenever his wife was away, taking care of Jenna and being overly protective of whom she talked to and met up with. The family had some great times together, being a family who played and trained together. They spent so many lessons on her, teaching her how to draw and paint, to hone her skills. However, once she turned twelve, they had no money and needed ways of getting some, so they were sent far away and Jenna was put in a shelter for children looking for a home. It was a very long time in there where the young girl lives, she was older than most kids and because of this, no one wanted her. Jenna made a lot of friends, and she was so kind to them, and played with them all. She had hopes of becoming adopted, and by the age of thirteen, that dream was a reality. A nice family had taken her in, though it was more because of the clan she came from, they were rather selfish in deeming that was the only reason they chose her. Jenna did not like these people, and chose to run away and start her own new life, where she took care of herself. She would find ways to sleep outside, find some money to get a hotel, and take great care on her own. She was a rather strong girl, who did not look for help. Though she had no idea how to work appliances, and often asked for help too many times. From there, she was able to live her life on her own, despite the odds of even knowing what she doing half the time. And it did not bother her, she liked company, but she could look after herself, all on her own. She trained her own skills on her own, and took to the academy for further help, where she began to flourish her skills.

With her skills getting better by the day, she met a male one day whom quickly became her friend, and actually helped train one another, which made it much easier. A long time soon passed as the two laughed and played together, he was such a perfect friend if you could rate one. She fell madly in love with his gentlemen type and playful nature, but apparently it wasn't going to work out. He was already seeing someone, and soon enough Jenna had become so bummed and embarrassed, she cut off seeing him, making up excuses to not meet up. He was always on her mind, even when training, it got harder. But Jenna realized painting helped rid her mind of him, and started perfecting her clans abilities, anything to avoid thinking of the man she loved. It worked well enough, and for years she continued this and bettered herself as a ninja, in order to complete her mother's wish of becoming something great.

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab Ⱥ я Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab Ҫ ɐ ϸ ɐ ϐ ζ έ tab Ѻ Ӻ...] ►►► Change to "What Am I Capable Of..." ◄◄◄
tab How Do I Experience Life...|
    tab • {First Class}
    tab • {Second Class}
    tab • {Third Class // First Prestige}
    tab • {Third Class // Second Prestige}
tab How Do I View It...|
    tab • {List Disciplines Here}
    tab
    tab
tab What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|
    tab • Because of family heritage and picking up on it while younger, Jenna can draw faster and learns bloodline jutsu in just one less post.
    tab • Through the use of great manipulation towards chakra, the user is allowed +2 custom slots.
    tab • The Ukyo's blood only works for oil based ink and its immune to water but is vice versa weak to earth
tab What Are My Limitations...|
    tab Chakra Pool → 100
      tab Chakra Color ► Pinkish
      tab Chakra Materialization ►
        tab • Wind
        tab • Earth
    tab Stamina Pool → 100
    tab Archetype → Athlete
    tab Statistics
      tab Power| 4
      tab Agility| 4
      tab Intelligence| 2
      tab Chakra| 2
tab What Skills Have I Learned...|
    tab • {Name of Skills} ► • Drawing [5]
    Description → Like Sculpting, this skill is for the creation of, and encrypting // decrypting of, charcoal, ink and graphite based artistic projects. Drawings would include runes and fuinjutsu placements, but does not grant the ability to understand the intended purpose of the fuinjutsu.
    tab • Painting [5]
    Description → Like Sculpting, this skill is for the creation of, and encrypting // decrypting of, paint based artistic projects. Paintings would include runes and fuinjutsu placements, but does not grant the ability to understand the intended purpose of the fuinjutsu.
tab What Am I Proficient In...|
    tab • {Proficiency Tree or Weapon} ► {Current Training Level}
    tab • Single Weapon Combat
    tab • Unarmed Combat [2]
    tab • Grappling Weapon [1]
tab What Can I Do...|
    tab Ninjutsu → 00 // 06
    tab Genjutsu → 00 // 02
    tab Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 02
    tab Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 00
    tab Skill Points → 00 // 00
    tab Proficiency Points → 00 // 00

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab đ Φ tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]
tab How Much Ryo Do I Have...| 00, 000 Ryo
tab How Much Experience Do I Have...| 00, 000 Exp
tab What Do I Carry...|
    tab • {The Rule of this guild is that if you do not have it listed in this section your character will not have it at all. This needs to be kept up to constant date. This includes description of the clothing. Any hidden pockets, straps, or weapons, etc. This is an important section.}
    tab • Single Handed Light Weapons [Ukyo Mizu]
    tab • Backpack
    tab • Pen // Pencil
    tab • One Person Tent
tab What Techniques Do I Possess...| {Every Character begins play with one [1] E - C Ranked technique learned. This can be from anything except for Bijuu and Clan // Bloodline techniques. If a Custom Technique is desired it must be between E - D ranks, and must be submitted to the appropriate Approval thread}
      [{First Technique Type}]
        • {Every Character begins play with one [1] E - C Ranked technique learned. This can be from anything except for Bijuu and Clan // Bloodline techniques. If a Custom Technique or Item is desired it must be between E - D ranks, and must be submitted to the appropriate Approval thread}

[{Second Technique Type}]

tab What Secrets Have I Discovered...|
    tab
    tab
    tab
tab What Have I Laid Claim To...|
    tab
    tab
    tab