Ruler's Mate/Plot/RP Search!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:26 am
Welcome! Here's an umpteenth attempt at finding some plots/RP for my babies.

If you need to contact me, quote or PM me! I'm also available 24/7 on Discord: Ruler#5587

Honestly, I'm up for anything and I'm the least creative person on the planet, so if you have a plot you think one of these guys would fit into, fling it my way!

For more information on any of my pretties, my journal can be found here (if you find anyone in my journal that's not listed in here that you're still interested in, still contact me about them, please!)

[quote="Ruler of Everything"][/quote]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:52 am
Rogues

Enzi

User Image

Pride: Rogue
Personality: Enzi likes to think of himself as a superhero; he's constantly trying to save others, whether it be from a rabid butterfly or tripping over a pebble. He believes his sole purpose in life is to ensure other's safety, and he's completely find with it. He also likes to think of himself as very brave and, in some cases, "manly."
Looking for: Anything!
RPs: 0/5

Kayitz

User Image

Pride: Rogue
Personality: Kayitz isn't exactly stupid, although others may perceive her as so. She has realized what is going on within the pride, but actually has the intelligence to block any and all signs of it out. She uses her very silly attitude to purposefully mask herself from reality. Ignorance is a choice in Kayitz's case; she knows that she is much happier than her sisters and prefers it that way. Before things within the pride started falling apart, Kayitz wasn't much of a talker. She seemed ignorant all throughout her life because she chose not to speak about much. When she found ignorance as an escape, her talking became much more frequent and scattered. She's taken on a very strange and ridiculous persona. Her demanor thus has become rather obnoxious, although deep inside she is a very curious, intelligent little girl (but don't let her know that!).
RPs: 5/5

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:53 am
Pridal Males

Shoidan

User Image

Pride: Firekin
Personality: Rambunctious, overconfident, protector
RPs: 1/5

Tajan

User Image

Pride: Intaba'umbikezeli
Personality: Naturally brilliant and chatty, he likes to hide it because he is a seer - therefore he likes to maintain a low profile and only speak to those who speak to him. He's terrified of being exiled from the pride for his secret.
Looking for: Plots! I'd love for him to find someone that he trusts enough to allow them to know his secret~ Particularly someone else who shares the disease. :3

Opochtli

User Image

Pride: Bahari'mtoto
Personality: Large, clumsy, and fun-loving; very sweet dude, currently crushing on Faatina

Kuiga
User Image

Pride: Ulili-Mlindaji
Personality: Quiet, intelligent, contemplative, curious - big brother-type. Wary around those he doesn't know, as he can be quite distrustful.

Ki'jivu

User Image

Pride: Firekin
Personality: Blank slate
Looking for: RP! Need more for breeding~
RPs: 2/5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:54 am
Pridal Females

Dareia
User Image

Pride: Mwezi'Johari
Class: Upper Class
Personality: Talkative, kind, sweet. Her one big thing is that she has a type of insomnia that causes her to wake in the middle of the night and be unable to return to sleep.
Looking for: RP! She needs her count up for breedings~
RPs: 3/5

Kis'erela
User Image

Pride: Dov'Strunmah
Personality: Rowdy, often acting more like a cub that real cubs, which is why she loves working with them!
Looking for: Anything! Would love RP with cubs for sure
RPs: 3/5

Adina
User Image

Pride: Likno Tis Zois
Personality: Super sweet, gentle, kind - blind old woman at this point, just trying to make a good life for herself (feel free to ask about background)
Looking for: RP
RPs: 5/5

Kyda
User Image

Pride: Schnee la Neige'milima
Personality: Undeveloped

Ayaukuhime
User Image

Pride: Iknimaya (Na'vi)
Personality: Kind, well-mannered, never outspoken. Very sweet, often found daydreaming of far-off lands and herself as some sort of crown princess
Looking for: RP - she needs friends in the Na'vi!

Pehmea
User Image

Pride: Myrsky Syntynyt (Stormborn)
Personality: Soft - she's really not your typical SB and came out as the black sheep of the family for it (because, duh)
Looking for: Anything! Specifically mate and friend plots. She's on her way to becoming a Lawspeaker, so practice within her apprenticeship would be nice~

Ayize
User Image

Pride: Ithambo’hlabathi
Personality: Prejudiced, traditional

Cehara
User Image

Pride: Pridelands
Personality: Observant, constantly fascinated by things, great listener, logical
Looking for: RP - she needs friends!

Zawadi
User Image

Pride: Ukuhlwa'Izwe (The Outlands)
Personality: Underdeveloped - slightly meek and too respectful, slowly learning the ways of the Outlands
Looking for: Anything! Including duels, please!
RPs: 4/5

Kahavtu
User Image

Pride: Schnee la Neige'milima
Personality: Blank slate
Looking for: RP - she needs friends! Testing out mate plots~

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:55 am
Reserved

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:56 am
Annnnd open for posting!

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:38 pm
Updated!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:25 pm
Ruler of Everything

I live! Finally got a new computer and I'm ready to do some rp. Let's make Imarogbe/Adina babies?  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:37 pm
Big Hobbit
Ruler of Everything

I live! Finally got a new computer and I'm ready to do some rp. Let's make Imarogbe/Adina babies?

OMG YOURE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @hobbit!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:05 pm
Big Hobbit

You're JOKING. I was just musing about missing you and that big lug the other day 8'D

Adina has all the RPs she needs and one of those is with Imarogbe, so she's ready to go whenever. Do you need me to start another between the two of them? <3

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:57 pm
AstoriaFallen

Hi Astoria!! I am! Let's party blaugh

Ruler of Everything

Seriously?!?! Imarogbe has rps for days, he's still never had a breeding. I have this rp between them, so it seems like everything is good whee

There is also this ancient rp that we could do if you want get a feel for them again, but I'm so down for them to be posted  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:16 pm
Big Hobbit
Seriously?!?! Imarogbe has rps for days, he's still never had a breeding. I have this rp between them, so it seems like everything is good whee

There is also this ancient rp that we could do if you want get a feel for them again, but I'm so down for them to be posted

Yes! <3 That's wonderful - I'll fill out my half of the breeding form and PM it your way so we can get them posted for Feb CC?

And I am so down to continue that RP, honestly - I'm so sorry I dropped the ball there! Best not to waste a beginning post, as we all know how tough those can be to write. xD Warning, I haven't RPed Adina in a while so her character may be a bit rusty, but this should help get her going again.

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces