Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 4:50 am
User Image

Days had started to seem more ... well they seemed lighter, somehow. They felt less tiresome, as well. It was almost as though each day brought the potential to spend time with Esme. While it was true that he did not consider many in the pride to be his friend... he'd found something of that within the short amount of time he's spent starting to get to know Esme. He also was aware that he fully was committing to continuing to learn about her, as friendships were a rarity for the starry pelted male. His paw pads fell softly against the ground as he moved through the pride lands, golden eyes shifting over the sky line, noting that the sun had been slowly sinking toward the horizon for some time now and the very best part of the sun's setting was beginning.

His eyes roamed the land as he hoped she too would be out walking, perhaps they could have one of their walks together. His tail flicked as he sighed contently.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 10:50 am
User Image

There was a calmness about the night that soothed her, the world around her was silent and still. It was a wonderful feeling, to feel surrounded and yet alone at the same time. The darkness had that kind of effect. Eyes cast skyward she took the time to absorb the few sounds that were present while she stood there. Thoughts drifted towards other things and as if by magic Faraji appeared in the darkness, his starry pelted frame moving slowly through the dim lighting. "Hello again Faraji." Her voice was light and airy.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 12:10 pm
It did not take him as long as he imagined it would to finally spot the silvery lioness, the rainbow swirls almost glittering in the moonlight. His expression softened as he watched her for a moment, his eyes kind when she finally looked over. "Esme, I was looking for you." He stated softly, moving forward and nodding his head to ask permission to sit.

When she indicated he could he sat next to the female, shaking out his mane a little. "The night seems very ethereal." He commented, smiling. Indeed, Esme seemed very ethereal too. He thought perhaps it was too soon to tell her such, so he kept that little bit quiet. There would be a day for such comments. "How have you been?"

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 12:48 pm
"Oh were you now? I guess the fates would bring us together once again it would seem." Amusement laced her tones and she looked him over briefly, he looked well. Glancing towards the sky as he spoke she gave a nod of her head and returned her bright red eyes upon him and gave a little roll of her shoulders. "I have been well, just been a little busy here and there." Deciding to help cub sit had been a blessing and a nightmare all in one. While it was a pleasure to get to know all the little one's running around it was also exhausting so it was the best of both worlds almost.

"What of you? You look well."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 2:33 pm
He chuckled at her words, nodding along. Yes, perhaps it was fate that brought them together. "Busy can be good, though I can't say very much the same for myself." He smiled and gave an idle shrug. "I have been trying to join more hunts though, you know what they say about an idle mind."

"Walks occupy most of my time, they're nice no matter if the moon or the sun is up in the sky." His ears flicked and he smiled brightly at her, "Would you like to go on one with me now? Or perhaps we can sit and watch the stars... they're glowing so beautifully tonight." His tail flicked, eyes bright. "Perhaps they are trying to outshine my radiant company." Well, one small compliment wouldn't be too much too soon, right?

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 5:32 pm
Giving a shake of her head, "I actually have not, what do they say about an idle mind?" Looking at him curiously she wanted to know, she truly had never heard the saying before, she didn't get out very much and socialize. Despite actually being out a lot.

Now she could agree with what he said next, "Same, there isn't anything else I truly like to do more......" Pausing she glanced his way, "Except maybe spend time with you." Blushing lightly she looked away and she blushed more when he complimented her after offering to have a walk with her.

"You're too kind. I would love to go on a walk with you."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 4:05 am
He continued to smile, "Well they say that an idle mind..." He trailed off, his smiling faltering. "You know, I've quite forgotten the entirety of that saying..." He laughed, his words were light and it was easy to tell this didn't bother him. He leaned closer to her, lowering his voice. "Perhaps I let my mind be idle too often." He joked, shrugging with a gleeful grin.

He cleared his throat as she admitted to enjoying spending time with him, his smile growing even bigger though he too could feel a blush warming his cheeks. "Me too." He agreed easily. "I mean, spending time with you... though I go enjoy spending time with myself.." He chuckled.

He rose and stretched, gesturing towards the west. "I think our travels bring us that way for the evening..." He raised his brows, questioning more than telling.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 10:53 pm
Lethrossen

"Or perhaps you're unfocused because of present company." She jested back with a light laugh in return, eyes glinting as she looked at him. Looking towards the direction he motioned she positioned herself so that she could follow alongside him. "Aside from trying to go on more hunts, what else is new with you? Anything exciting happening in your life?" Curious to know more about how he'd been doing.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 5:44 pm
He chuckled back merrily to her accusation, though he didn't deny it even a little bit. He gave her a small shrug, playful and teasing. "Perhaps." He chuckled more as they started to walk, bumping her side a bit, "Truth be told I find my thoughts encircling you very often, Esme." There was no reason not to be honest about it at this point, he was fairly certain she knew.

"Excitement seems scarce... though the other day I stumbled upon a very pretty field of flowers. Beautiful bunches of white and yellow... all speckled with pretty little purple ones. I'll take you there, if you'd like."

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:52 pm
Lethrossen
]

When he spoke she looked over at him and gave his shoulder a small nudge with her paw, "Don't pull my tail now." She felt the same way though so she was glad he had said it. "Oh, please take me there, I would love that a great deal." She waited for him to lead the way.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 6:17 am
He chuckled at her words and let them pass, though never in a million lifetimes would he think to joke with Esme about his feelings. Maybe one day she would except his words in their entirety instead of writing them off as teasing, and it was alright that today was not going to be that day.

"Well then, follow me." He purred out pleasantly, tail flicking as he smiled and moved off into the night with the lioness he wanted to spend time with most in the pride.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 6:24 am
Thrilled beyond hope she followed along side him into the night.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas