Reply [IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands
[PRP]Missing you (Kupa & Kim'acha)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keantha

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 11:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was different, so different than anything Kupa had ever known in his life. This pride respected him..HIM. They respected his strength but they also respected his kindness, something Sabia had tried to beat out of him and never could. Here there where no beatings, no cruelty, just respect and friendliness.

Sure..-he- was here too, but Kupa had been told mama and his beloved Kimmy was somewhere within the pride and he was gonna find them!

It had been so long since he had seen them, he still dreamed of his mother's sad eyes and Kimmy's tears when he had been taken away from them...but that would never happen again! Here he was free and so were they! Now if he could just find them!

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 3:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kim'acha wasn't hard to spot. She was a bright yellow female who hung her head down when she walked to try to see where she was going. Unfortunately when she joined the pride she had a lot more vision than she did now. Now she was nearly useless as a huntress and was worrying about what that meant for her. Would she just be completely useless? She didn't even have a mate, she didn't contribute to the population at all. Even her first litter wasn't with her.

She had a sad, worried air around her when she did lift her head to make sure she was still going the right direction.

Unfortunately for her she raised her head too late and collided into something large and bright red. It could have only been a male, and she lowered her head a little.

"Sorry! Sorry. I wasn't paying attention..."
Keantha

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Keantha

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:54 pm
Peppermint Coffee

"Kimmy?" Despite the massive shape she had bumped into, it was almost a cub's plantive whine as Kupa gaped in awe at his sister whom he had so long mourned. "Kimmy it's me, it's..I've found you!"

Kupa's heart was over flowing with joy as he beamed at her, "Oh Kimmy you're really here! He said you were but he's a liar, I could only hope you were." He wanted badly to rub his head into her, to cuddle his favorite sister close but he knew her balance was bad and it would kill him to accidentally knock her over or hurt her.

"I missed you so much Kimmy."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:46 am
Kimmy?

Kim'acha hadn't heard that nickname in a long while.Then the red color, the sound of his voice, Kim'acha knew exactly who it was.

"Kupa?" She was so shocked at that. Her eyes were wide and squinting at the red blob before her before she broke out into a wide grin. Quickly she moved to butt her head against his chest, rubbing against him in a familiar way and then just gave a bit of a giggle.

"Dad's here. He's... He's changed, Kupa. He's changed a lot. He's in love with his new mate, our half siblings? They're so nice and they're super cute." At least she assumed so. "None of them are red like you, though. Lots of red, but.." She grinned and moved to n** at his chin a little, tail flicking this way and that.

Keantha
<3 Take your time, just a gentle reminder.

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Keantha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:07 pm
Peppermint Coffee

"Oh Kimmy," Kupa rumbled happily rubbing his massive head against his beloved sister before snorting. "I don't want to talk about him. I want to talk about you!"

He stepped back just a tiny bit to look her over before nuzzling her again, grooming her neck and ears, "You look well. How have you been? Are you happy here? Do you have a mate?"

His heart was singing with joy to be reunited with his closest sister again, to see her looking so well.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:19 pm
"No. Uhm. I'm well. ...I can't... see well anymore. Hardly anything at all, but." She shrugged and looked up at her red brother.

"No mate. I h-had a litter of cubs, but none.... of them are here." Kim'acha didn't know where any of her cubs were, honestly and it worried her sick. "I had them before I joined. I d-didn't know their father well." Never mind the fact that he was a god.

Was she happy here? She had her mother here, her brother, now, half siblings. She wasn't alone. Hunting...was a bit of an issue. She didn't know what they were going to do to her once they realized she was almost completely blind. Her eyesight had just gotten so much worse over the years.

"I can't complain about anything."

Keantha

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Keantha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:35 pm
Peppermint Coffee

Rumbling happily he kept grooming her face and neck, "It's ok. I'll take care of you. We're family and we're together again." When she spoke of cubs he nodded but was worried since the topic clearly upset her.

"Have you spoke to mama? I haven't had a chance too, but I know she's here somewhere.Is she ok?"

He wanted to ask if she was ok with their father, if she had forgiven him but he couldn't, not when he still resented him so much.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:50 pm
"I haven't seen her recently... but she's here. She's happy last I saw her. She has a mate and they've had a litter or more together. I honestly... can't keep track."

Kim'acha was glad she didn't have to focus on her own failure for long. She would always have a lump in her heart from how she'd lost her babies. "I came here because mom was here. I... just wanted to be with family again." It wasn't a hard confession. Kim'acha missed her family dearly after a sister had driven her out of the pride they were born into. Just because of a title.

"I haven't... met any of our half siblings."

Keantha

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Keantha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:20 am
Peppermint Coffee

Purring sweetly Kupa nuzzled and continued grooming his beloved sister as he listened to her speak, acting more like a half-grown cub than the massive adult he was but then she would likely remember he'd always been overly sweet and affectionate.

"Well we can find them if you want, if not you and me will stick together. I never wanted to leave you to start with." It had broken his heart when he had been taken away from them to being with. Yeah, mama had told him it would be an honor to be chosen to father cubs cause of his coat, but his heart and soul had wept to leave the loving embrace of his mother and sisters.

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games