[PRP] Just a...friendly meeting

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:23 pm
While the group was resting from their recent escapade with the traveling group, Ciro took the time to travel into the Pridelands territory. He had told his team they would be able to scout inside the lands the next day, but with the notion that they were to be on their best behavior. The most he needed right now was to have a pride against his small traveling band. This trip was not the time nor place to misbehave against an unfamiliar territory.

As long as they behaved, Ciro could take some alone time with his little black imp. He would scout the area for a perfect spot before leading her there the next day.

Golden eyes looked around. He was in their terrain now; he could smell the numerous lion scents all around. He treaded carefully, always aware of what was going on around him. The lion moved with ease, trying to blend in as if he were one of the pride members already. Surely, there was no way someone would be able to know every lion of the pride.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yaaaaawwwnnnn!!

The lioness' jaws parted in a wide yawn, limbs reaching in a long full body stretch, paws curling in the warm grass. Ah, that felt good, the perfect thing for a quiet peaceful day. A smile to herself, a deep inhale of the passing breeze, a contented flick of her tail at the warmth of the sun against her fur.

She did enjoy days like today. The sun was shining, there was a gentle breeze, white fluffy clouds in the sky, and...ah-ha, the perfect spot!

She trotted toward said perfect spot, a hillside with an unobstructed view, a lovely shade tree should the sun become to harsh. It was the perfect place to watch the clouds float by...or to take a nap, or both.

KasaiLoki"

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:12 am
Amon Larethian

There.

Ciro spotted a light form crossing the lands. She seemed to know where she was going, so the Captain decided to follow, to find out what she was up to. When she stopped, the lion found himself smirking. This would be a perfect spot! He had to thank the lioness for showing him, but downplay it.

The Stormborn headed towards the female. "Ah, afternoon!" Ciro greeted. "Such a lovely day today, isn't it?" He stretched, feeling the warmth of the sun hit his fur. It was almost a one-eighty from his pride. Wet all the time. Sun was a luxury there.

"You know, I don't think I have ever met you before?" He tried to blend in with the pride. "But I guess that is the norm with how large the pride is nowadays." The male flashed a bright smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:17 pm
The lioness had settled in her spot, reclining in the grass, her gaze drifting skyward. She had been alone, or at least she thought she had been, quietly enjoying the peaceful sunny day, paying attention to nothing but the clouds above and the gentle breeze rustling through her fur.

She nearly jumped out of her hide, quickly jumping to her paws, ears flicking in the direction of the voice. Wait, who, where? Company had been the last thing she'd expected, maybe she should have been paying better attention to what was around her.

"H-hello."

Her head tilted curiously, pale eyes settled on the dark lion. She couldn't recall that she had ever seen him before. She might have thought it odd, or perhaps not so odd in a pride so large as the pridelands. She was sure there were plenty of lions in the pride she did not know.

"Yes, I suppose that's true."

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:40 pm
Amon Larethian

Good. She didn't seem to think that he was not of this pride. At least, if she did, she did not show it!

It was a perfect opportunity for Ciro to continue.

"So, what's your name? Most around here call me Mekai." It was a change in names he used. In case he had been known badly around these parts by Ciro, the male always had a back up. "Any good pride news going around that interest you?" Now it was time to do some digging of the pride itself. It had been a while since he had stepped foot in the territory, the last he heard was the hyenas attacking. That was why you took hyenas as thralls. Put them in their place. At least, if you were a thrall capturer. Ciro hated taking such creaures.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:20 pm
"I'm...Meiyo."

She hesitated for a moment. The pale lioness had always been a bit standoffish, and though she had certainly grown from the shy little cub she had once been, she would always have that hint of her shy nature.

"I'm afraid I'm not much for gossip."

Truth was, the lioness tended to keep close to her family. True she had friends, making them seemed to come easier as she had gotten older, but it was not often she strayed from the inner lands of the pride.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:33 pm
Amon Larethian

Meiyo.

Ciro would remember that. However, she seemed a bit tense, hesitant even? Maybe his charade wasn't working to the best of his abilities currently? He contained a frown. He should change that. The question was, how?

An ear flickered as she mentioned she wasn't one for gossip. Oh, shame. "Ah, that's perfectly alright. Sometimes it is best not to mingle in it. You never know what kind of path it will lead you down," a golden eye winked at the female as Ciro chuckled.

"So what brings you out this way anyways?" It was a daring comment. It could show Ciro who he truly was, a lion who didn't know much about the pridelands and was just guessing, or it could tell Ciro who the lioness was. "It is such a lovely and....quiet spot, don't you think?" He purred.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:27 pm
The lioness blinked, her head tilted as she looked at him, uncertain of what to make of him. He seemed a bit odd, unfamiliar, but his company was not unpleasant. Had he winked at her? What had he meant by that?

"I was watching the clouds."

She shuffled on her paws. Was it strange for a grown lioness to still enjoy watching the clouds? Or was it childish of her to do so? She had never been certain. Her grandfather had taught her to find shapes in the clouds, it was a special time they had spent together, just the two of them.

"Yes, it is a lovely place."

At last Meiyo smiled. Perhaps at a memory, or maybe she was finally opening up to the dark lion.

Quote:

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:00 pm
Amon Larethian

"Ah," Ciro looked up, as if to gaze at the clouds she was watching.

"You know, when I was younger I use to think the clouds took shape of little animals." He chuckled. "Growing up, they don't seem to look like that anymore." There was a certain innocence in those who could still imagine something that wasn't obviously there.

"It's a shame you are out here alone though in such a lovely place." Well, she wasn't alone right now, with Ciro near her. "Do not many come out with you here? Or perhaps you enjoy the quietness?" He shuffled a bit closer to the female.

He was digging for his own knowledge. Maybe he could bring Njia here, but that certainly didn't mean he wouldn't try anything with another lovely lady to test the area out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:24 pm
"Only if you forget how to look."

It was something she certainly hoped she never forgot. Not that she had any reason to think she would. It did not take the childish nature of a cub to see the shapes in the clouds, it only took an open eye and a little imagination. If her grandfather could still see the shapes, surely there was no reason to ever outgrow it.

"I don't mind it, it's quiet and peaceful here."

It was often in her childhood that she had sought the quiet, an escape from boisterous and overbearing siblings. But even in her escape, she had often felt lonely, different, apart from her sisters. As an adult, she had come to appreciate and cherish those times of quiet reflection.

"But it is nice to have company too."

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:09 pm
Amon Larethian

Ciro shrugged, a sheepish grin on his features.

"I've guess I have forgotten how to look then." He chuckled, a shake of his head. His silver mane fell just before his eyes. He bobbed his head, moving the hair off to the side again.

"Perhaps you can teach me how to look again?" He asked lowly, glancing at her through a side eye.

His whole head turned towards her. "I find it depends on what type of company you have that will make things enjoyable. For example, we have just met, but I find your company more welcoming than some of the others I have met." He caught himself, as he almost mentioned during his travels. He had to keep playing the part of a pride member, and not breaking his cover was getting just a little bit harder.

"Is there anywhere else you like to go to in the pride? A special spot or anything?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:01 pm
"It's not difficult, you just have to use your....imagination."

Her voice trailed off, suddenly feeling very shy and unsure of herself. She did not know this lion, they had barely met, why then did she feel a flush of warmth in her face as she stared at him. She blinked, an attempt to clear her thoughts.

"There are many lovely spots in these lands, I'd never be able to chose one."

Her smile was sheepish, though not insincere. She was feeling very childish at that moment, and she was not sure she liked it, but she was not sure she didn't like it either.

KasaiLoki"

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:56 pm
Amon Larethian

Ciro could use his imagination, but he imagined things a bit differently than cloud watching. His tail flicked on the ground lazily, feigning lost in thought.

It was only her next words that brought his attention back to the pale female. "Too many? Well...I have time? Perhaps you can show me your top...three?" Ciro pondered. During their walk he could get to know the female a bit more, and in that time, learn the layout of the pride better.

"If you aren't busy that is. I would hate to hold you up from anything," The dark male quickly added, a purr vibrating.

"Maybe you can tell me a little bit about yourself too?" Ciro stood, wanting to persuade the lioness a bit more.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:30 pm
Her gaze had drifted toward the sky, watching a cloud that looked like a bunny, no maybe it looked more like a fish. She was quiet for a time, tail flicking, perhaps lost in thought or perhaps deciding how she should answer the lion.

"There is a nice place by the water not far from here."

It wouldn't hurt to spend a bit more time with him would it? She did enjoy the company and there was no reason not to enjoy the day with someone.

KasaiLoki

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:14 am
Amon Larethian
Fin

The male grinned.

"Well then Meiyo, lead the way?" Ciro let out a small chuckle as he extended a paw, as if to say ladies first.

Now came the part her had to figure out. How to lie to the lioness some more, and make him feel that he was truly part of this pride. Sure he could tell her the truth, but where was the fun in that after all? As the pale female moved, Ciro's thoughts drifted elsewhere, catching sight of the pretty lioness. His group, Njia included, would be okay if their captain was out for...a little longer than expected, right?  
[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games