Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:56 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Madelhari had taken up a little group of his own just for Safety's sake. Nesrin tagged alongside the council member and was curious to know how he'd made such a friend. Argyros wasn't far behind the duo with a thoughtful expression upon his face. How long had he been in the pride now? Not that long but he knew that he'd want to keep himself safe for his mate's sake. He'd also want her safe so any chance to at least do both was a plus to him.

The two silver males looked over towards the green male and he looked back towards the two of them. "What?" He asked curious to know what they were thinking.

"You don't feel silly?" Nesrin commented.

"Well, I wouldn't have asked that, but you think we really have anything to worry about?" Agyro's added.

Heli gave a shake of his head, "No, I don't. There was a murder and a possible kidnapping upon our lands. I feel it's necessary to take these kinds of precautions until things have been cleared."

They gave a nod of their heads, they couldn't disagree with that.

However Heli's attention was drawn away from the two males. Was that Otea?

Kasai Loki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:14 pm
AstoriaFallen

Otea had not heeded the others word, and was traveling on her own. She was staying close to her home, so she figured she would be in the clear, right? Nothing had affected her yet, and Kanoro did not seem to be helping much if she wanted her son to go with him. Soren, being on the council, had a new busy life to deal with, so he was out.

Otea's blue eyes glanced towards the familiar lion, with two other unfamiliar to her. She blinked, smiling as she decided to approach Madelhari.

"Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes, Madelhari. Who are you friends?" She asked curiously as she sat before the three males.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:28 pm
KasaiLoki

He wasn't aware she had been so close to her home so he was still wondering as to why he was seeing her alone without anyone but didn't say anything else just yet. "Otea, it's nice to see you again." Deep and soft, his voice drifted through the air to the pale female.

"This is Nesrin, a recently joined nanny and this is Argyros another hunter to add to the ranks." The two waved a paw at the female and greeted her with friendly nods of their heads. "Hello!"

Hari was pleased to see that everyone was remaining enlightened despite the trails the pride was facing.

"Are you doing well?" He asked the pale female, looking her over with soft eyes. She looked well, which was good, overall he just wanted her to be safe.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:24 am
AstoriaFallen

The light cream female nodded. "Likewise."

Her bright eyes glanced to the two males, bobbing her head in greeting. "Nesrin, Argyros, It's a pleasure. I'm Otea."

She turned her attention back to Hari, a smile on her maw as she nodded her head. "I am. I saw my daughter recently, which is always a pleasant surprise. Although, I do miss having Soren around, I get he is busier now than ever. Kanoro has tried to take his spot, but that boy seems more keen on exploring the pride all of the sudden than spending some quality time with his mom." She shook her head with a chuckle. "I guess I don't blame him." No child wanted to spend their whole life with their parent, even if the parent wanted it that way.

"What about you? Any news?"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:12 pm
KasaiLoki

Nes nudge Argy's shoulder as they moved away from the talking duo for a moment. "Is that her?" Argy peeked over his friends shoulder, "I think so." Nes looked over with a grin. "Do you think he'll ask her?" The silver male gave a shrug and chuckled, "I hope he does. I think he's too embarrassed though." They may or may not have talked about Heli liking the pale female and the two males could truly understand why. She was lovely, easy on the eyes. But the two were happily married so they didn't really focus on her aside to acknowledge their green males words about having met her before. "I guess we shall see if he falls flat or not."

Ears flattened against his head as he could hear them whispering to one another not far away and he was dying to know what it was those two were concocting together.

However he had other things to focus on, like Otea's voice. "Oh that's wonderful, I'm glad you were able to see your daughter." It must have been a very nice visit indeed given how she spoke about it, his heart swelled with happiness for her.

"Well," he rubbed a paw against his leg. "..maybe you can hang out with me a bit sometime?" The male was good at a lot of things, this was not one of them. "I mean if you want to anyway, I know I'm not your family or anything but I could provide some distraction." That probably didn't come out right either.

Could he bury his head in the dirt now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:05 pm
AstoriaFallen

Otea watched as the two lions with Hari had moved away, a small questioning look on her features. She shook her head, it was no use to dwell on the trivial actions. She turned her attention back to the male as she bobbed her head with a smile.

"Indeed! It had been a while since I last saw her. It's always a blessing when they come around," Granted, they were older and did not need their mother.

"Oh...do you have the time?" Otea's ears perked with interest. "I know Soren has been all over the place recently. I figured all the council members were the same..." Her tone drifted a bit, a frown evident.

"I wouldn't mind though! As long as it doesn't trouble you!" She said with a quick smile after.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:03 pm
KasaiLoki

He ignored his two friends gossiping not far away and paid attention to her. Not sure to to respond to her question he rubbed a paw against his leg for a moment. Truly they each had their own responsibilities and he hoped that by saying he had time for her didn't mean that Soren did and was just making up excuses. He was observant and noticed all that he was doing, it was just that Hari managed his time a lot differently.

It was as they say, no two lions were the same.

"I have time." His words were soft and warm as he looked at her with a kind smile. "It would be no trouble at all."

The duo looked over and frowned, they had been hoping he would have gotten all tongue tied or something.

"We should probably get going here soon." Argy said looking towards the sky. Nesrin gave a shrug, he could stay or go, but he was getting hungry. "We could leave you two alone or we could all leave together?"

"If you're coming along with us." Argy added. Since the two of them were actually uncertain of what they had been talking about.

"Oh, yes, we were going to go grab a bite to eat. If you cared to join?" Hari had forgotten all about that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:03 am
AstoriaFallen

Otea nodded. "Well...okay then." She returned the smile, an ear flickering towards the other two males. Her blue gaze followed, giving a questioning look.

A meal did sound nice. And Otea could stretch her legs if they needed to hunt. She turned her eyes back to Hari. "I could go for something to eat," She grinned. "Shall we?" She asked. Unless the male would rather let his friends go, Otea was open for either choice. Hunting in a group was easier than a duo, and if Hari said he had time, then they could always enjoy a meal just the two of them in the future.

"Where were you guys thinking?" She asked the entire group.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:15 am
KasaiLoki

"Well, fortunately we spotted a number of things to hunt while on the way over here." Argy mentioned as it became clear that they would be having a fourth lion joining them. It meant they would be able to target something much larger if they wanted.

"I'm sure there might be something already dead, unless you wanted to go for something still alive?" Nesrin offered.

"It looks to me these two seem to have it figured out." Hari said with a laugh.

"We will lead it up to ladies choice. What you want we shall do."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:29 am
AstoriaFallen
Fin

The pale lioness thought about it for a moment. "Hmm." She hummed.

"While I am okay with a scavenge, something fresher is always my go to." Otea said with a smile. Who knew how long a carcass would be laying about. "Perhaps you boys can show me your skills of the hunt." She smirked, challenging the boys.

"Shall we then?" Otea laughed, walking ahead of the trio, leading them to her favorite spot on the hunting grounds.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces