Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:13 pm
Well, this was...different.

Nara hadn't been up in the Haven before. At least, not that she could recall. She did not know what to expect. The small form sank in the snow. She giggled as she pounced through, making sure her guardian was nearby. She had just learned the art of teleport, although she knew she had done it on occasion. The first time was when she ended up in the Stormborn lands. The second to escape the fire-maned lion's attempt to steal her necklace.

As she rolled in the snow, her charmed necklace glowed slightly. "Must know this place too!" She said quietly with a grin.

"Hmm." She looked around, shaking the snow from her mane. What was there to do up here?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:35 pm
KasaiLoki

User Image
Minette was never far from her parents, she and her siblings had been born in the haven and they had never been any where else. As such she didn’t know any where else. This was home and she was allowed to explore. Though she was never far from her family and she had been given a set of rules. Be careful, don’t speak to strangers, don’t jump off anything too high, the list went on and her domain, who she was, made her follow those rules. Of course what a stranger actually was, was always a bit vague.

The lavender cloak flapped behind her as she hopped along the snow whipping off her paws and fluttering around her as if it was newly fallen. She was young and carefree, though she often felt like something was missing. Her mother said this was because of who she was, her domain made her feel like something was absent. She knew instinctively what she was but she didn’t know how to be what she was. Her mother often told her it would come with time and she should enjoy her youth while she had it.

Sliding down a small slope she regularly used because snow settled there so well she cried out happily only to find herself face to face with another god, another small god like herself and the slippery slope she was on did not give her a good purchase at all. For the first time in her young life she regretted not having wings so she could put on the breaks sas she collided bodily with the pale female “I’m sorry!” she squeaked trying to roll off the other female as quickly as she could, though snow clouded her gaze and she couldn’t quite see who she had accidentally tackled.

Syrius Lionwing

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:41 pm
Syrius Lionwing

Nara omphed, feeling another body hit hers. There was enough force that sent her down in the snow again. She should have been paying attention more to her surrounding, she would have seen the oncoming collision.

The goddess was slow to rise, brushing the cool snow off her pelt as the other spoke. "Oh...You're okay.." Her eyes shifted upwards, finally resting on the one that hit her. Another cub? Nara hadn't met another god cub before. She looked at her, noticing the cape she wore. She too, appeared wingless as well.

"I've never met one like me before. Young like me I mean. And..." she dared to do it. She found herself reaching for the cloak on the back, wanting to raise it to confirm no wings were tucked underneath. "You don't have wings either?" she whispered, eyes widening.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:09 am
KasaiLoki

The cream coloured lioness smiled, she still felt embarrassed to have crashed in to someone as small as she, but the other female seemed perfectly okay about it and invaded her personal space as quickly as she had accepted the appology.

Minette blinked owlishly at the other lion cub. If her father had possessed wings, she to would have found the encounter strange and daunting. Her siblings were blessed with massive wings like her pale mother, she alone had inherited the wingless stance of her paternal ancestor.

“Hum.. No.. My father doesn’t have wings I guess I inherited that trait from him. My brother and sister both have wings though like our mother.” She took a breath, she wasn’t sure she had actually paused while she said all of that. “Who are you?” She blinked owlishly, she had seen other god cubs before, obviously she was from a litter of three but she had never met anyone from outside of her family that was a cub, it was quite exciting. She puffed out her chest and using her cloak in a simply dashing manner she lowered her head in to a bow “I am Minette, goddess of Fealty daughter of Eir and Talfrid, it is a pleasure to meet you.” She was fairly sure that by introducing herself she side stepped the no strangers rule her mother had laid down upon her. They wern’t Strangers if they introduced themselves after all.

Syrius Lionwing

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:04 am
Syrius Lionwing

Inherited from her father? Nara looked towards her back, imagining large wings there. She wondered if her parents had the appendages, or if they were without them like her. She glanced back at Minette.

"I am Nara!" She introduced. "Goddess of Fidelity," although she didn't quite know what that meant just yet. She was young, and to her, everything was play. When she was older, she would find herself falling into her domain more. When Minette introduced her lineage, the pale goddess frowned. She didn't know her own lineage. Her parents were unknown, but as she was told --- she didn't need any. Anonymity was...like a parent? At least, the closest she had to one at the moment.

Tanaka, aka Feathers, was like a grumpy big brother. Did that count too?

"How long have you been in this place? It is so much different than where I am from." She explained.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:24 am
KasaiLoki

The pale cream goddess tilted her head gently. The other lioness seemed almost confused by her stating her parents. She on the other paw felt strangely sad that Fidelity didn’t seem to have parents? She thought everyone as young as they were had parents and maybe even siblings.

“I was born here, me and my siblings. My mum and dad live here. They said some day we will go down to the mortal world but not until we are older and can disguise ourselves if we need to.” She paused, was she telling the white goddess too much? She didn’t think so.

“Where do you come from? Do you come from down there? What is it like?” She wriggled her tail happily, her sage green eyes dancing. Her parents hadn’t shown her any of the world yet. All she knew was here, this mountain. “Did your mum and dad bring you here to visit? Mama says that lots of gods come and go on their own but usually little gods like us only visit with their parents.”

Syrius Lionwing

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:29 pm
Syrius Lionwing

"Oh. The mortal world is so much fun! There are so many different kinds of things down there. But the one bad thing is there are these things...storms...they are loud and just awful!" Perhaps it was because she just lived in the land that was basically a giant thunderstorm to begin with? Nara was slowly getting use to them, even if the loud crashes caused her to cringe.

"It should be easy to disguise yourself!" Nara grinned. "Just take off those gauntlets, and your cape, and you'll be like just a regular mortal!" That's what Nara did all the time.

"I don't know where I come from," she started with a frown. "But that's where I live now! I think this is my first time ever being up here before," she motioned all around her, yet there was a familiarity of being in the snow.

At the mention of her mom and dad, Nara shook her head. "I...I don't have a mom or dad." Not that she knew of at least. All of her past memories were locked away. Nara remembered the crash landing to earth...and that's about. Surely something happened before that?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:32 am
KasaiLoki

Minette smiled, she had never been there of course. The mortal world was very much an unknown anomaly to her. It sounded interesting though and the thought of it excited her somehow, like maybe, there was something down there that was new, different, maybe there was something on the mortal plain that would finally make her feel complete. The storms did not sound fun though, she wasn’t sure she would appreciate them. Up here in the clouds it was often snowing so lots of clouds rolled in but it was always quiet like the snow silenced everything else. “storms don’t sound like fun at all.” She commented.

The young cream lioness looked at her gauntlets and cape, they were almost a part of her, the thought of removing them made her feel strange. How she had come upon the things she didn’t even know, did her mother and father place them upon her before her eyes were open? She really honestly didn’t;t know she just knew they were somehow a part of who she was.

Did she really want to look like a regular mortal was the question? Her siblings both had wings, they were obviously gods she, like her father did not so the garments they wore, they defined them as different. She let the thought slip away, it was a shame to dwell on such things.

“I’m sorry.” she smiled softly, “It is nice having a mum and dad, they tell you lots of things like what you might be when you grow up.” She paused for a moment “You have someone who looks after you though right?” It almost terrified her the thought of the other young goddess being alone in the world. “You can come and live with us if you want to. My mum and dad would take care of you for sure.” She nodded an affirmative. She suddenly wanted to protect the other goddess, and the best way she could think of was to offer her home to her.

Syrius Lionwing

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:36 am
Syrius Lionwing

Nara found herself smiling. "It's...okay. I do have others that watch over me. Mkhai had Anonymity come get me. I stay with her a lot...annnnnd she has another God that likes to hang around, his name is Gaius." What was he the domain of again? The young goddess found herself shrugging, not really remembering what Curly had told her.

At the offer of living with her, Fidelity shook her head. "Oh...no...I don't think I could ever ask that! Anon takes good care of me. There are so many other gods too down in the mortal realm too! It's like a big giant family down there, even if I don't have a true mom or dad that I know of." She found herself with another shrug, smiling towards Fealty.

"Do you wanna come meet them? Anon I mean." Warriors might still be in the Haven as well. The pelted female dragged him with them, so how long he stood was questionable at best.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:27 am
KasaiLoki

The mention of warriors, Mkhai, made her ears twitch. Nara was being looked after, by her brother. “Wait.. You said Mkhai? He’s my brother!” She smiled brightly, she had never met him, but her mother had told her all about her older, half siblings.

“What is he like? Is he a good look-after-you person?” She queried, the sudden realisation making her very excited. “I would love to meet them..” She paused for a moment, looking back the way she had come. “I should probably ask mama and papa first though..” She frowned slightly, was Mkhai classed as a stranger even though her mother had told her all about him?

She wasn’t sure. All she knew was she really wanted to meet them, these gods that were and wern’t her family. The gods that looked after Nara.

Syrius Lionwing

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:59 pm
Syrius Lionwing
One more post from you to wrap it up? smile

Warriors was...her brother? Nara's ears perked curiously towards Fealty. "Really?! That's so cool! He doesn't talk much about his family. Then again, I don't see him very often anyways." There was something about how the god looked at her that confused the female. She would want to ask, but found herself not quite finding the right words to do so.

"Umm... I don't know. He watched me for a little bit, but has since had Anon take over that role. He uh...didn't like to play. Ever." She hmphed. "He doesn't like being friends with someone my size either." She shrugged. She'd let the other form her own opinion on the blue camo male if they were to ever meet.

"Oh, go ask your parents! I can wait here?"

The young Fidelity Goddess found herself sitting in the snow, as if to prove her point. "You can bring them too if you want! The more the merrier, right?" She giggle, giving a small smile to the other goddess.  
[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games