Submit

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:19 pm
What was it about the wind that made everything seem just that much more peaceful? Even with the slightest breeze rustling his fur, Tyvek found himself so much more at ease when there was something other than the still, stagnant air.

It was the light breeze that kept him from drifting off, the scent of other wild dogs, faint but present, being carried to his nose. It wasn't all that strange, really, but what was strange was the scent mingled with that of birds. A creature he envied so deeply he frequently dreamt of having his own luxuriously feathered black wings to explore the sky with.

But for now, he looked around for his partner, wondering and hoping both their tired paws would carry them just that little bit further.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:33 am
Kivras

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Vaiva smiled. She loved the feel of the wind in her fur and she loved birds and the sun. She had a zest for life that made her blood sing with joy. She moved swiftly through the pack land she had just joined she wanted to become a Thoryvódis but first, she had to prove herself and then she would be able to learn the currents of the wind. Travel to visit new packs and prides, to bring information back to her pack vital information. She was so excited about the idea. It was her dream and she looked forward to it coming true since letting her dream die wasn't an option.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:49 pm
Before he knew it, Tyvek found himself in a place that just wasn't familiar. But at the same time...calming. It was an odd sensation, really. But the pack promised something he'd never had since...well, ever.

Looking over his shoulder, he spotted the colorful pelt of Vaiva. The way it moved with the wind and how she seemed the just glide across the lands...He was a lucky, lucky pup. She looked as nice as the area felt. Almost like they belonged here.

"You sure this is a good idea~? Last time I ended up in a ditch." He teased, grinning at her.

Midnightglow18

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:07 pm
Kivras

Vaiva smiled brightly "Yes I do believe this is a good idea and you landing in ditches is good for building character." She said with a giggle as she led the way to find the leaders to make their request to join the pack. She wanted this was what she wanted and she had already gathered some information about the pack. She knew the rank she wanted to earn. She was determined to get all her ducks in a row, then she was going to get Ty to agree to have pups with her once she had the rank and life she wanted. She refused to accept anything less from life.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:55 pm
"It builds muscle getting out, that's for sure!" Ty barked a laugh as they continued on.

"If worst comes to worst, we can always keep looking. But I have a really good feeling about this place." He took a deep, deep breath. "Just the air is freeing. Calm. And heck, maybe..." His ears lowered a bit as he tried to get his thoughts straight. "...Maybe a uh. Life. Family. One day! After we get settled."

Midnightglow18

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:00 pm
Kivras

Vaiva smiled she loved Ty's good humor, she could never be with a wild dog that was uptight and too serious, that would make her so unhappy and she road the wind with joy in her heart. She was not a grey clouds kind of female, she likes her days full of sunshine and laughter. She grinned looking at Ty. "I agree I bet this will be a great fit for us and a family for us to come, what do you think 12 pups?" She said in a teasing tone. Perhaps in a few litters they could have 12 pups over time but Ty didn't need to know that right?  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:11 pm
He very nearly tipped over his own paws to face plant into the ground. Thankfully, he recovered, but his sudden shock was definitely apparent.

"12?! I mean! Anything for you of course, but Could you-- Could we? Handle that many?! I-- Don't get me wrong I'd love that but...I...would be so worried for you!"

Could...he even manage that many?

"Erm...I guess over time, yeah. Unless you do mean at once?"

Midnightglow18

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:18 pm
Kivras

Vaiva laughed as they continued on "No I don't think it is possible for a wild dog female to carry 12 pups at once, I've never had pups and I don't remember my mother having any other pups beside me, she could have had more pups after I left when I became an adolescent." She looked at Ty "How many pups would you want in our lives?" She asked her tone a little more serious.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:28 pm
He never lost his cheerful smile.

Walking closer to Vaiva, he brushed up against her side as they walked, chuffing as he pondered. Thought. Contemplated. There were so many factors as to how they could, would, should live their lives now, if they were accepted into this pack, and it did mean they could have as many pups as they wanted. whenever they wanted, as the lands seemed so plentiful and safe.

"As long as it's safe to, I would have as many as we could give our love to, Vaiva. Be it one or one-hundred! But...that I want...I dunno. I want however many you want."

Midnightglow18

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:32 pm
Kivras

Vaiva licked his face and rubbed against him, Ty was her everything. They played and teased but he was her everything and gave her so much, willing to make this journey to seek out the home she wanted. Where they could live in a pack but also travel and seek out new lands and new adventures. She would be requesting to join the pack today and then someday she would gain the rank she desired. "I love you Ty." She said with a bright smile on her face. Her heart filled with the love she felt for Ty.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:59 pm
It was with a joyful bark that Tyvek licked Vaiva's muzzle before taking a great leap forward, closer to where the scent of other wild dogs was. He paused after his own 'I love you too'.

He was going to make their lives happy. Joyful. Full of love, full of pups! They were going to have an absolutely amazing family, no matter what. Tyvek himself was going to make sure everything was going to be amazing for the two of them, and however many pups they had.

"C'mon, race ya to the horizon!" He didn't wait before he started off. Not running, not walking, but joyful bounding towards their new dawn.

Midnightglow18

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:04 pm
Kivras

Vaiva raced along with Ty they would go together to gain entrance to the pack and settle into their new home then Vaiva would seek out the rank she desired. She had big dreams and she wouldn't settle for anything less for the life she envisioned for herself.

(Fin)

(And yup 1,003 words XD )  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
[IC] Aérastouvíos Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash