Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Friendly Neighborhood Introduction

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bxttersweet

Backwoods Comrade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:49 pm
4laugh Oh, hello!
This is actually not what I expected at all when I first joined Gaia! (good way of course). When I first joined I was just looking for a game to dress up characters (and maybe a home feature, which I guess they also have?!) and stumbled upon this. Of course, I only expected something, well, less forum-based and more dress-up based? BUT this is actually way better than I expected!! After joining this guild I've learned so much, and can't wait to get my trading pass! (One more day heart )
Anyways, enough of how I found Gaia and onto MYSELF!
My irl name is Rein (preferred to be called by that, but idc in general).
I'm 19 years old, and will be turning 20 on September 7th.
I'm in college majoring in Digital Filmmaking (any filmmakers?!), and I own two kitties and a doggo!
I'm easy going, and when I get interested in something I really invest my time into it. (hopefully gonna be me this next week on this game!)
I really like performing for people (hooping, buggeng, flower sticks, anything really!!)
I'm hoping this isn't too long of a post, but I'm very excited to be apart of this guild and to learn more about Gaia, as well as the people apart of it! Thank you all for this opportunity to learn and meet new people, and I hope to become friends with you all!! heart 4laugh

(tried adding a poll but can't figure it out yet, lol!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:57 pm
Welcome to Gaia and the guild! ^^ I'm glad you're enjoying it so far. As you have noticed, there's a ton of layers to this site. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me ^^ Polls can be a bit tricky to figure out if you haven't done it before. You could always go to the Test forum and play around with the post features until you feel comfortable with them.

Ohh digital filming fun times. I don't know much about it myself, but I have a friend who is ^^  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

bxttersweet

Backwoods Comrade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:09 pm
Auriga La Shock
Welcome to Gaia and the guild! ^^ I'm glad you're enjoying it so far. As you have noticed, there's a ton of layers to this site. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me ^^ Polls can be a bit tricky to figure out if you haven't done it before. You could always go to the Test forum and play around with the post features until you feel comfortable with them.

Ohh digital filming fun times. I don't know much about it myself, but I have a friend who is ^^

Ah! I hope I am replying to this post sweatdrop but thank you so much, I'll have to check that out! Also, there really is a lot to this game, more than I realized!

And yesss, I love it! Have always loved film and now it's even better getting to learn about it!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:19 pm
Nysdae

Ah! I hope I am replying to this post sweatdrop but thank you so much, I'll have to check that out! Also, there really is a lot to this game, more than I realized!

And yesss, I love it! Have always loved film and now it's even better getting to learn about it!

lol Yeah. This website is pretty old, so it's had so many new additions added to it over the years

What sort of job do you want to get with your degree? =o  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500

bxttersweet

Backwoods Comrade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:41 pm
Auriga La Shock
Nysdae

lol Yeah. This website is pretty old, so it's had so many new additions added to it over the years

What sort of job do you want to get with your degree? =o

I'm kind of letting my degree take me where ever, however, I'd love to be a cinematographer or a director for independent films. It would be so cool to be a part of Sundance Festivals! heart that's kinda a dream of mine, but some big fantasies I have is making music videos for big artists, I'm very fond of experimental films!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:58 pm
Nysdae

I'm kind of letting my degree take me where ever, however, I'd love to be a cinematographer or a director for independent films. It would be so cool to be a part of Sundance Festivals! heart that's kinda a dream of mine, but some big fantasies I have is making music videos for big artists, I'm very fond of experimental films!

Nice! Sundance is a great goal User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. How are you liking your classes so far?  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500

bxttersweet

Backwoods Comrade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:04 pm
Auriga La Shock
Nysdae

Nice! Sundance is a great goal User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. How are you liking your classes so far?

I love them! I actually wasn't planning on going to college (kind of went off track for a bit in high school), but my boyfriend talked me out of it to at least go to SOME type of college. I thought "well why would I want to do that?" turns out it was a great choice for me to go, and now I'm happily living with my bf, going to college, and loving life! weird how that happens, huh?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:07 pm
Nysdae
Auriga La Shock
Nysdae

I love them! I actually wasn't planning on going to college (kind of went off track for a bit in high school), but my boyfriend talked me out of it to at least go to SOME type of college. I thought "well why would I want to do that?" turns out it was a great choice for me to go, and now I'm happily living with my bf, going to college, and loving life! weird how that happens, huh?

xD Life can be strange like that. It's usually a windy road. I'm glad you're enjoying it so far ^^ College can be a lot of fun, especially if you have good profs  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items