Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hiya! o3o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tyrus Cassius McQueen

Generous Citizen

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:53 pm
LumiSky
Tyrus Cassius McQueen
LumiSky
Hello~ I'm new to Gaia and new to this guild o3o I joined just yesterday night~

A little about me; I'm a digital artist who's always on Discord and stresses out over education and teh future -w-;; I like learning about other people, curious about life stories, just a curious being who's open and friendly owob So if you wanna know more bout me, feel free to talk to me, I dun bite o3o I'm enjoying Gaia so far and I hope to be here a long while! heart

Hello! Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG! See you around. cool

thank you! <3

You're welcome. What is your favorite color?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:49 am
LumiSky

A little about me; I'm a digital artist who's always on Discord and stresses out over education and teh future -w-;; I like learning about other people, curious about life stories, just a curious being who's open and friendly owob So if you wanna know more bout me, feel free to talk to me, I dun bite o3o I'm enjoying Gaia so far and I hope to be here a long while! heart

Hey there! Welcome to the NSTG!  

Elthazar

Versatile Genius

14,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

LumiSky

Bashful Giver

7,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:15 am
Tyrus Cassius McQueen
LumiSky
Tyrus Cassius McQueen
LumiSky

thank you! <3

mm -w- i think i like a lot of colors o3o ive always said black but i also like pastel colors too o3o  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:17 am
Reza Edison
LumiSky

Hey there! Welcome to the NSTG!

thank you!! o3o  

LumiSky

Bashful Giver

7,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Tyrus Cassius McQueen

Generous Citizen

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:39 pm
LumiSky
Tyrus Cassius McQueen
LumiSky
Tyrus Cassius McQueen
LumiSky

thank you! <3

mm -w- i think i like a lot of colors o3o ive always said black but i also like pastel colors too o3o

Some items in your favorite colors are headed in your direction. Enjoy!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:53 pm
LumiSky

Welcome to Gaia and the guild!  

Jay Mahameru

Magnetic Genius

10,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Jay Mahameru

Magnetic Genius

10,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:48 am
LumiSky: I'm feeling generous, and so a welcoming gift has been sent to you. I hope you like it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:57 am
LumiSky

Hi there LumiSky! Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG! Feel free to add me as a friend biggrin  

Emmett Khan

Friendly Guildsman

16,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

LumiSky

Bashful Giver

7,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:46 am
Jay Mahameru
LumiSky: I'm feeling generous, and so a welcoming gift has been sent to you. I hope you like it.

Ahhh thank you so much!! >w< <3 Much appreciateddd!

Emmett Khan
LumiSky

Hi there LumiSky! Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG! Feel free to add me as a friend biggrin

Thank you! o3o  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:05 am
Tyrus Cassius McQueen
LumiSky
Tyrus Cassius McQueen
LumiSky
Tyrus Cassius McQueen
LumiSky

thank you! <3

Ahh thank you! >w< i greatly appreciate it!! <3  

LumiSky

Bashful Giver

7,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Tyrus Cassius McQueen

Generous Citizen

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:12 pm
LumiSky
Tyrus Cassius McQueen
LumiSky
Tyrus Cassius McQueen
LumiSky

thank you! <3

Ahh thank you! >w< i greatly appreciate it!! <3

You're welcome smile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:54 am

Hello and welcome!!
I'm also an artist who is literally always on discord and stresses about school and future stuff x'D
You're always welcome to chat with me as well! I'm online everyday emotion_kirakira

Lemme know if I can help with anything like shiny new items User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LumiSky

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50

LumiSky

Bashful Giver

7,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:54 pm
Aeris Dysnomia

Hello and welcome!!
I'm also an artist who is literally always on discord and stresses about school and future stuff x'D
You're always welcome to chat with me as well! I'm online everyday emotion_kirakira

Lemme know if I can help with anything like shiny new items User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LumiSky

ooh o3o noice noicee -3- i also try to visit gaia everyday; and shiny new items? * ^* i haven't really looked around on like what exactly is new and all LOL just been lookin around for nice things on teh market -3-;; ahh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:16 pm
LumiSky

Welcome! cheese_whine  

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

LumiSky

Bashful Giver

7,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:51 pm
Verner Von Richthofen
LumiSky

Welcome! cheese_whine

thank youu! <3  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas