Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:57 pm
Kiviuq had been welcomed into the pride as a High Class citizen and for that he was a little relieved, not that he wasn't sure he'd know how to fit in anywhere else. That wasn't it at all. Though he was quite handy with a number of things so he wasn't sure he'd just take the rank of Lord and just become a Guard or something useful. Not to say that if he were to take the rank of Lord he wouldn't do anything of any particular note!

His sister had awoken during a time in which she had been placed in upper-middle and this pleased him a great deal. He learned right away that ranks are held differently by males and females and that the males can change class into their mates, so he was happy to know she hadn't wound up a slave. Not that they were treated poorly here. Another thing he was relieved to know about.

Currently he was debating his future in the pride and not really paying much attention to his surroundings.

nerpin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:08 pm
User Image

The pride had changed so much since he had originally found himself calling it home - many new rogues, marriages and children came with the waxing and waning of the Moon God's eye - and it was starting to become a difficulty for the old Head Guard to keep them under paw.

It didn't mean he didn't take time to pull the guards under his watch to take on independent watches so he could talk to them - see how they felt about their jobs and if there was anything that he should know. This just happened to be the night that he caught sight of the quietest of his guards, and took the initiative to - as she would call it - drag her out.

User Image

Leli, on the other hand, couldn't stand being anywhere where others were. She was, at best, a bit of a hermit, but she did her job and she kept to herself. So, when the old guard called her out to walk with him, she couldn't help but grumble audibly. Amuse the old man, and go back to your daily life. It was simple, and effective, and could have been the easiest of trips - if she hadn't caught sight of a new lion, one that she didn't know.

Nudging the old lion carefully, she tilted her head to the rather pale furred lion that was looking around the lands, whispering softly.

"I believe they are new?" She said softly, hoping he would catch her line of vision. His was . . . limited, at best.

"You're being rude, Leli." Came the response, as the old lion looked towards the new face "But yes, I believe he is one of the new souls to follow our pride," he murmured further, before going to wander closer to the younger male.

"Good evening, and well met, you look like you could use help." Nyota called out, giving the male a soft smile - which probably aged him even more. He knew Leli would join a conversation, even if she said she wouldn't.

AstoriaFallen
APOLOGIES IF IT'S HORRID.

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:03 pm
Nerpin
<3

So lost in thought he wasn't aware he was no longer alone until a voice cut through the air and he looked upon the older male that sparkled like the night sky before noticing there was a female not far away. They must have been here a bit, perhaps he had interrupted them with his aimless wandering? "Yes, good evening, to you both!" The brown and blue male said with a small nod of his head in greeting towards his fellow pride mates.

"I'm recently joined so I'm just really thinking about a number of things." Was that okay for him to not really know what he wanted? He wasn't old but he wasn't young anymore and while he was happy to call this new pride home and be with his family was that really what he wanted in the end? He might find that he wanted to live elsewhere in time, not with his family but he had grown up with them and had been so close to them for such a long time it would almost be weird if he was away from them.

"I wasn't disturbing either of you was I?" He hoped not.  
[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games