Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Student Profiles]
Rebecca Shusona [Student] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

She's a maniac, MANIAC ON THE- [Why are you here?]
  Let's smut it up!
  I think I want to give her a chance at love
  Uh.....I'm not interested
View Results

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:17 am
xxxxxxPECULIARITY FOR THE PRESENTxx
xxxxxxxxx█ What Has Happened

User Image
A Touch For Your Thoughts?
xxxxx↳By physically touching someone, Rebecca has been able to view someone's past from their perspective. The first individual was Stahl when she grew a bit too excited to keep her ability under control. She was only able to view a little bit of his recent past. Nothing too deep was uncovered but this left her wondering if peeking into someone's past is right or not. The energy consumed here was brief, hardly placing a damper on her energy levels.

User Image
A Heart In The Right Place
xxxxx↳With the intention of looking for answers to figure out the cause of Professor Bastion's discomfort, Rebecca looked into his past. The child was quickly reprimanded and now feels even more insecure about her peculiarity.

User Image
A Bit Too Sensitive
xxxxx↳In an emotional distraught over the teacher's words, Yoshiro engaged to console the young girl. When utilizing his abilities, the two exchanged tips and a connection was formed. Rebecca learned the true reason why Yoshiro was sent to LeVane Academy. Along with learning that their father either called him a bunch of twigs to light a fire or a male homosexual. She is unsure which of the two it is but feels that it is the later. The girl doesn't know if this means Strawberry's taste are strictly into men or if there is more to this story.

User Image
Wake UP!
xxxxx↳At the request of a friend, Becca used her ability to jump into Seiji's memories to show him his past lover. It was in the hopes that by donig so, she could take him out of his slump.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:19 am
xxxxxxCLOSETx

Alaric Uniform

Work Apron

Working outfit

Going Out #1

Secret Date Outfit #1

Hero [?] Outfit #1

Dress [Gifted from Prom Prom]

Shoes [Gifted from Prom Prom]

Blue Flower Hairpin [Gifted from Prom Prom]

Scrunchy

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:24 am
-Under Construction-

Career Choices:

Detective
-There was once a situation where Rebecca was involved in a case where one of her toys classmates had gone missing. Considering that the established school wanted to keep any taint of their record, they asked for the girl’s help. This led her to expand her Rewind ability. It opened a new possibility for both herself and those that wanted to use her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:41 am
NPC

NPC #1-The VOICE
User Image
Name: VOICE
Peculiarity: Parasite-the ability to replicate the abilities and affects of any parasite within the world. In order for this ability to work the user must mark their host through physical touch. The mark is in the shape of a tattoo that reflects the “inner heart” of the target. The tattoo can be placed on any part of the hosts body (meaning the user can touch their hand while the mark appears on the target’s lower back for example). However! Wherever the mark is made on the hosts body will also be made on the user’s as well.
Purpose: To keep an eye on Rebecca and control her for the purpose of the Shusona family.

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:23 pm
xxxxxxSKILLSxx
xxxxxxxxx█ What Am I Capable Of And How Well

LEGEND
No Experience->Means that Becca has no prior knowledge
Novice->There is some prior knowledge but not enough to excel/be a threat
Intermediate->A lot of time and experience has allowed Becca to get a feel of the task/object
Proficient-> This skill has been thoroughly trained but there is still plenty of room to grow
Mastery->Has been throughly trained where there is little left to learn

WEAPONS
Knives [Throwing Knives, Kitchen Knives, Hunting, etc.] -> Mastery
Gun -> No Experience
Swords -> No Experience

PHYSICAL
Hand-to-Hand Combat -> Novice
Flexibility -> Novice [Can touch their toes but cannot do the splits as an example]
Drug Tolerance -> Proficient [In her past, the girl had been often drugged in order to be easily controlled by those who wished to use her. This means that the affects of a variety of drugs doesn’t work too well on her, and/or their effects are minimal/don’t last very long]

INTERNAL
Empathy->Novice
Social Adept -> Novice

Peculiarity

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:40 am
Homework Assignments

World History of Peculiarities:
Assignment #1

Name: Rebecca Shusona
Date: January 7th

Introduction Quiz

Overall Understanding

The following questions are to be answered however you deem fit, truthfully or in lies, it does not mater. Even if it is copied from the internet or any other form of study, you will only be harming yourself if you don't understand the material. If you do not know, you may answer 'I do not know.' This is only to gauge your understanding so far!

Q1. When was the first particularity founded?
-Umm...before I was born?

Q2. What was the first particularity?
-I think it was a kid who was shining really brightly

Q3. About what percentage of the population possesses a particularity?
-Oh....umm...80%?

Q4. What particularities did Artemis LeVane have?
-Mmmmmm...I’m not sure. Does it have something to do with Light Manipulation too?

Q5. In what year was known as 'The Villain Age'? Why?
-I don’t know

Q6. In what year was known as the 'Particularity Boom'? Why?
-I don’t know

Q7. In 1973, a bridge in Palembang, Indonesia was destroyed due to what particularity?
-I don’t know

Q7.a. What was the name of the villain (alias or true identity) who possessed this particularity?
    -I don’t know

Q7.b. What was the name (hero or true identity) of the concrete hero who then sat for seven straight hours to create a new bridge?

-I don’t know
Q8. What major hero retired at the age of 102?
-I don’t know

Q9. Name the top #1 ranked hero.
-Is it Ander LeVane?

Q10. Describe the most recent villain catching news; name the villain, their particularity, the hero, the hero's particularity, and the method in which was used.
-News? The only one that I knew of was Queen but I’m not sure what their peculiarity. Wasn’t it some sort of mind control? But I don’t know if he was caught so this answer probably shouldn’t be put on paper. Sorry, I don’t pay attention to the news.

Personal

The following questions are to be answered honestly. These are your own opinions! You will NOT be judged accordingly. This is only to understand you as a student more and to understand what parts of this lesson you will be more favorable to.

Q1. Which Hero do you look up to and why?
-I don’t have a Hero that I look up to, but if I have to look up to someone...can it be myself?

Q2. How well known of a hero do you hope to be?
-Not well known, I don’t care about being a hero

Q3. What part of being a hero do you find the most 'rewarding' and why?
-Well, my goal isn’t to be a hero so I don’t think I can answer this.

Q4. How well of a hero do you think you will be and why?
-I hope I don’t become well known because I don’t want people knowing what kind of powers I have.

Q5. If there was any student you had to pick as a partner, who would it be and why?
-A partner? If it someone in this class then I think it would be Prometheus Titus since he is the only one that I know in that class. Other than knowing him I think we could work well with information gathering. I know he is really really good at getting information from electronics and I’m good at finding information through..ummm..other means.

Q6. If you could choose any staff in the school to be your mentor for a day, who would it be and why?
-Mmmmmmmmm...I don’t know much of the staff here but I’d probably pick Mitsuru Akiyama. I feel like if I could somehow incorporate his ability into my own, it could be helpful.

Q7. What particularity of the past, or present, do you find to be your favorite? Why?
-I really liked this one peculiarity where you could see someone’s sins! It was really really cool! But it would help the police officers make sure that they caught the right person.

Q8. What are your opinions on inventions that help particularities?
-I don’t think their bad. Their meant to help people, right? Though..there are probably people who will abuse it.

Q9. What are your opinions on vigilantes?
-I think their kind of cool. They don’t follow the law but not all of them are bad. They do things that the heros can’t do because of the laws.

Q10. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
-Ummm...living a life without the use of my peculiarity?

Weapon’s Training:
Assignment #1

Practioner of the Arts:
Assignment #1-Week 3
xxxHw Assignment #1

Date: January 23rd

Week 1-3 Review

The questions you will see, are things we have covered since week 1. If you do not remember what the answers are, refer to your textbook or your peers for the answers. There will be fill in the blank, multiple choice and true or false.

1.) The gallbladder, liver, and pancreas are a part of which organ system?
Digestive.

2.) An adult human can die within 30 minutes of being bitten by a king cobra snake. True or False?
xxxTrue or False

3.) Cholinesterase: is an enzyme which attacks the nervous system, relaxing muscles to the point where the victim has very little control.

4.) Which is a section of the brain? (Circle One)
xxxa. Cerebrum
xxxb. Cerebellum
xxxc. Brain Stem
xxxd. All of the above

5.) List at least 6 enzymes which are found in most snake venoms.
Acetylcholinesterases, L-amino acid oxidases, Serine proteinases, Metalloproteinases, Phospholipases A2, and Hyaluronidases.

6.) Here is a scenario: You are going about your day in the grocery store when all of a sudden, someone falls to the ground and starts to show signs of a seizure. What are 3 key things you want to do when helping them, and what are two things you DON'T want to do?
xxxDO -
xxxxxa. Keep them from injuring themselves
xxxxxb. Slowly put them down to the floor
xxxxxc. Clear stuff away from them so that they won’t hurt themselves on those objects

xxxDON'T -
xxxxxa. Don’t put something in their mouth
xxxxxb. Ignore the seizure

7.) Which organ system provides support and protection for the rest of the organ systems? (Circle One)
xxxa. Endocrine System
xxxb. Integumentary system
xxxc. Skeletal System
xxxd. Muscular system

8.) What is important to remember when in a rescue situation?
Remember to keep calm and think with your head!.

9.) When a person gets a concussion with a helmet on, you want to remove the helmet they are wearing after standing them up. True or False?
xxxTrue or False

10.) Who was the hero that was known for saving 6 people from a collapsed burning building last week? (Circle One)
xxxa. Razor Web
xxxb. Kikazaru
xxxc. Trance
xxxd. Koi

Art & Music:
Assignment #1
1) What is something you consider yourself skilled at?
☞Playing the piano, organ, maybe...singing
2) Why did you pick Art and Music as opposed to Theater?
☞Because I like the sound of music
3) And what is something you would like to learn in this class?
☞Hmmm...I....I want to learn the violin!

xxxPair worksheet

Your Name: Rebecca Shusona
Partner's name: Prometheus Titus

Ask them these questions!

1.) What do you like to do in your free time?
☞Stalk people

2.) What is something you aspire to be when you graduate from the academy?
☞I don't aspire to be anything. I am pretty sure I will be dead by then, so I won't get my hopes up

3.) What are your views on the ability gifted(those with a peculiarity) and the mundane humans(those without) debate that happens among the city often?
☞I think that the people without them are envious of those who have them and those who have them are envious of the normal ones. We undermine one another and don't realize that we envy one another. We each have our own burdens to cope with

4.) What made you want to become a hero? If you don't want to become a hero, then why choose this academy?
☞I don't want to be a hero, I just wanted somewhere to live for a little while. A niche to hide in

5.) What is a holiday you most look forward to, and why?
☞Halloween, because I can pretend to be someone else for a change

6.) If you were famous, what would you want to be famous for and why?
☞I would rather not be famous at all, but if I had to be, I would want it to be because I was a comedian who brought laughter and joy to others instead of just pain

7.) If you had to sing karaoke, what song would you choose?
☞You're Man Now Boy by Raleigh Ritchie...because it is real and not like some of the crap music you see lately

8.) What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
☞"The world is filled with people who wear masks that they paint to please you. Break the masks, destroy their brushes, shove the paint down their throats. Bury them down deep so that their false smiles never reach you again. Or else you will become just as fake as they choose to be."

9.) Do you have a hero today that you look up to? If so, who is it?
☞I look up to a retired hero, but no one currently active

10.) You can have anyone fictional as your imaginary friend, who do you choose and why?
☞Arya ******** Stark. Who wouldn't want a badass assassin as a friend?

11.) If you could change your current peculiarity and choose something else, what would it be?
☞I would never trade in what I can do...but if I was held at gun point to chose something else against my will, Ice...I would want to control ice. Maybe then I will be of value and won't be abandoned

12.) What is your favorite time of the day and why?
☞Night, because people are less active and their devices are quieter at night

13.) Are you a coffee or tea kind of person? If neither, what is your preferred type of drink?
☞I like tea more than coffee

14.) Have you ever met your idol or someone you revere greatly?
☞I have

15.) What is your favorite musical instrument and why?
☞I have always liked the harp. It is such a beautiful and soft sound. Requires graceful fingers that have a delicate touch. I don't have that

Assignment #2
xxxHw Assignment #1

Date: January 17

Review of Art History

The questions you will see, are things we have covered today. If you do not remember what the answers are, refer to your textbook or your peers for the answers. You will be identifying the artist of the paintings you see and what style they fall under.

1.) https://imgur.com/iwdG7vc
"Judith Slaying Holofernes"
Artist: Artemisia Gentileschi
Painting Style: Baroque

2.) https://imgur.com/rHMt2Bu
"The Raft of Medusa"
Artist: Théodore Géricault
Painting Style: Romanticism

3.) https://imgur.com/WmvkrTK
"Oath of Horatii"
Artist: Jacques-Louis David
Painting Style: Neoclassical

4.) https://imgur.com/OWVQR16
"School of Athens"
Artist: Raphael.
Painting Style: High Renaissance

5.) https://imgur.com/HimMw7w
"Garden of Earthly Delights"
Artist: Hieronymus Bosch
Painting Style: Northern Renaissance

6.) https://imgur.com/8FpH96z
"Village Bride"
Artist: Jean-Baptiste Greuze
Painting Style: The Enlightenment

7.) https://imgur.com/ObBLhKP
"The Swing"
Artist: Jean-Honoré Fragonard
Painting Style: Rococo

Psychology of Villains:
Test #1
Date: February 8th

Dr. Jum Lee Yang’s Psychology of Villains

Theories

Mix & Match
Criminal behavior is learned and maintained, please match the correct method to their definition and write an example.

Operant Conditioning (A)
Classical Conditioning (B)
Observational Learning (C)

Learn through observation (C)
Learn through outcome (A)
Learn through association (B)

A: After you rob someone, you can get valuables like money
B: I'm not sure if I can put a personal one in here, so I will go with the dog and the bell example we learned in class
C: Oh! Like someone copying someone else's crime after they saw how it was done!

A. Selection model (A)
B. Facilitation model (B)
C. Enhancement model (C)

1. Gangs make people bad (B)
2. People join gangs for benefits (C)
3. Bad people join gangs (A)

A: Small time drug dealers joining a bigger drug dealer?
B: Like a kid being raised in an abusive household, the kid will turn out bad too
C: People join a club to get what they can from it...?

Cues
From the social cognition lesson, in the correct order put correct steps used to defuse a situation with a hostile.
1. Decode social cues
2. Interpret Cues
3. Find Responses
4. Select Response
5. Enact Response

Definition
Very simple, with each term given write a 2-3 sentence definition, as long as it gets the points across is acceptable.

Strain: People are in a dilemma when they want something but don't have the legal means to get it. So it is because of this that it causes a strain in people.

Identity: Apparently people go through their entire lives trying to figure out themselves. It has something to do with our mind and body changing

Differentiate
Also simple, simply jot down a few points on both topics.

Mass murder vs. Serial murder
-MM: More than three people were killed at the same location, chose target carefully
-SM: More than 3 people killed in different places, female serial killers are rare

Affective aggression vs. Instrumental aggression
-AA: react from emotion
-IA: motivated by some kind of a goal

Short answers

Who was the villain we spoke of during the forcible confinement lesson, please include their name, peculiarity and a bit of info of their case. Bonus points if you put down both of them.
-A villain with a silly name called....The Hatter (kind of like the Mad Hatter). Peculiarity was something about manipulating madness. He was charged with five counts of kidnapping
-Another villain was Kinesthesia whose peculiarity could manipulate the 5 senses. He had a number of counts of kidnapping and was said to torture victims

How many members there are in the gang we mentioned in the lesson? Extra points if you list the gang name and the leader’s ‘name’
-18? No! 81! was the answer!
-I think they were called something with the name Grey....but that is it

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:36 pm
Exposed Memories

User ImageWhere: Koyanagi Residence
Shared with Who: Seiji Koyanagi
When: Field Day Event

”Thank you, Professor Koyanagi, and...I’m sorry.” There was no clarification before her hues adamantly displayed that silver color. In a single second, the two were no longer in the guest room. Rebecca disappeared and left the man in the dark. It was quiet but the sensation was familiar. ”I don’t know if I can be helped.” Said the girl’s voice from within the darkness. A light began to dimly illuminate in the darkness. It was as if the light was faintly bleeding out of the corners of a doorway. There wasn’t a single whisper nor movement in the few seconds that passed. Not until a distinguishable sound was made, the sound of footsteps approaching that doorway. One by one, each reverberated with an ominous chime. The creak of a well-worn door erupted in the second of silence that had hardly begun to settle. The light illuminated the space but perhaps there was a reason for the darkness. Inside was a young girl with brilliant short purple hair, hogtied with hands and feet bound behind their back, bruises and scratches littering their porcelain skin, a gag in their mouth, and dressed in rags that hardly left much to the imagination. The rise and fall of their body signaled that the body was still alive. Needles and bottles were covering the floor, it did not take a detective to put two and two together.

The one who came into the room was clad in black who carried themselves with purpose. Their hazel lenses looked down at the ground, ignoring the child in the room. ”It seems that your dosage has increased. Your Father is quite displeased that you would make us waste precious resources.” The man took a step in, keeping the closet door open as if to show that there was nothing to hide from the outside world. ”Why didn’t you follow orders, child? We did not ask much of you.” The man knelt by the girl’s head, lifting it up with a finger. Her eyes were clouded, distant, and showed that not all the lights were on in their head. ”Obtaining information shouldn’t be very hard for you. We must have become too lenient with you.” The male who looked to be in his early thirties undid the gag on her mouth. ”Have you repented? Speak.” The girl, who looked like she was somewhere between the age of 8-10 was finally able to voice the thought in their head. Eyes slowly looked up towards the man named “Father”. ”I didn’t want to hurt anyone Father….” The man shook his head to display their disappointment. ”You have not answered my question child.” Their voice was eerily calm while a hymn began to play in the background. ”It appears you need more time to repent.” He sighed as he dropped her head back onto the stone floor. It landed with a thud as he stood up. ”Do not think that you are the only one who is hurting. It pains to see me you starve and dehydrate yourself for a few days now. As a parent, I must punish disobedient children. Do not complain, for you knew what would happen if you failed.” Then the male seemed to look out towards a beautifully stained window, an image of a woman holding a child could be seen. His hand went to their belt, the door slowly closing in front of him. ”Yes, I suffer to see you in such a state. I will give you a drink, be sure not to spill anything.” He looked towards the stained glass, the girl behind him appearing unresponsive. The door closed with an adult appearing delighted.

The scene changed and images quickly came about. This time, they had a Narrator. ”I’m sorry for borrowing your light Professor. I was so used to the darkness that the light...just seemed so inviting.” A scene of a young Becca, perhaps around 10, was crying. In her hands was a knife while a cat was taped to a target. People with sticks of electricity prodded the child until she threw the knife. They would become physically violent with her when she missed. Continuously making the child throw the knife towards an innocent creature. ”I think I didn’t really know what it was like to receive a love that was genuine and pure.” Then a scene popped with that child holding onto the tortishell cat, a knife poking out of its body. Her tears streaming down her face while Believers began to beat her for stopping her training. This scene was coming to a close when life was coming back to this little feline. The girl’s face seemed so happy to have their stray friend back and alive, but the attackers looked at each other with a knowing smile.

Another scene played. One where strands of purple hair swayed in the wind, a blood-stained knife in their hand. ”I knew we could count on you, Chronus.” A familiar man addressed the girl who slowly began to turn towards them. The girl’s usually blue gems were silver and completely devoid of emotion. ”I have only done what you have asked me to do, sir.” It was Becca’s body but the voice and attitude were different. Feet were spread apart, hands pulled behind their back as they stood at attention towards their superior. ”Yes, and we will call you again. For now, our dearest Chronus, rest. You have succeeded in your mission. We will grow under your light.” The scene faded to black and they were soon in the familiar guest room. ”Professor Koyonagi...is there any hope for me? Because I don’t think I’m deserving of happiness.” Now she looked up to him, tears streaming down her face. A sorrowful smile on her face, one that expressed her pain and lack of hope in salvation.

User ImageWhere: Weapon's Training Classroom
Shared with Who: No One
When: January 15th

It wasn’t until the Professor nudged them that shocked the girl to recall a distant memory. Looking from a third person’s perspective, one could see an elementary aged girl with blood covering her tattered clothes. Eyes looked distant while watching the village in front of her. There was an eerie silence as a large hand was placed on the girl’s shoulder. ”A job well done, dear Chronus. A job very much well done.” A closer inspection of the child showed that her gems were as blue as the sky above. ”Did I really have to kill all of them, Father?”
”Yes. Did you kill all of them?” The tone in the man’s voice indicated that he was looking for one answer and one answer only. ”Yes Father….I killed them all.” There was the briefest of silence as no one made another sound. The quiet atmosphere was too much for the child to tolerate.
”Did I have to kill the baby too?” Those round eyes looked up to the adult figure. The man was looking down at the girl with a serene-like smile before backhanding her across the face. The force was enough for the kid to be thrown onto the ground, dust getting into their mouth. Coughing up the foreign substance, the man placed his hands behind him before speaking. ”I have you told this time and time again child.” Sighing, they seemed exasperated to have to repeat their upcoming words. ”An unborn child is nothing more than a parasite that leeches off the mother’s life. Society has mistakenly labeled this abomination as some precious life to protect. People have delusioned themselves to look past the sins they committed from their birth, the blood these things make their mother shed. We have sinned from the first day we are born into this world. We must live our entire life to rectify that sin, to one day shed off that burden we carry from the moment we take our first breath.” The man in black smiled as their face was lifted towards the sky. ”People today have forgotten their sin and continue to make more as they “live” out their life. Take this village here. It is thanks to your work that you have purged these unfortunate souls from their sinful flesh. You have done that baby a great service. It is all thanks to you that this baby will no longer have to be tempted by this world and continue to bring suffering to others.” The adult male seemed to take deep pride in those repeated words as the girl got back on her feet. Such a scene faded back into black with the current girl’s words echoing, ”Why did you lie to me?”

[Student Profiles]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff