[PRP] Just peachy (Tawi/Raia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:17 am
The first true test to this courtship. Finding the perfect home.

Tawi had one in mind. He currently was leading Raia to it. The distance from the clearing where had popped the question, to where the den actually was was quite a distance in terms of walking. He occasionally glanced back towards the female, making sure she was still there, and that he didn't lose her. "Almost there," he encouraged. To him, it was the perfect place. Obviously Raiatea would like it...right?

He nodded his head with the small den came into view. Once at the entrance, Tawi looked in, expecting her darker counterpart to walk in. "See, not too bad."

Small, was one thing. It had enough room for the two of them sure, but that was it. There was no ledges, no anything. If they were to grow their family (a conversation that would need to happen one day), this would not be the home to do it in. It was a nice little bachelor pad. That...probably was it.

"So." Tawi asked. "It's nice...right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:43 am
The walk hadn't been quite what she expected, and that was just the beginning. It took every ounce of energy not too ask are we there yet? and had it been much longer she feared she would have broke. This was the first strike against their possible new residence and it wasn't until she saw it that she realized how poorly Tawi had done, not purposefully, but perhaps den picking wasn't his strong suit.

"Tawi, my dear Tawi." She began slowly, what she had to say might nearly crush him and she heave in a deep breath before slowly exhaling. "It's.. nice." She admitted. "But it's nice for a bachelor." The lioness wasn't eager to keep going, but their future meant growth, not stagnating.

"That might home you and I, but what about Mstiri? What about our future?" The not so subtle hint kept her from completely dropping I want cubs, thanks, but only barely. Mstiri seemed to be the only other one that had caught on so far - Tawi wasn't stupid, just ignorant to that side of life. Not knowing was half the battle, or so she was catching on.

"You did find some nice things!"

Raiatea chose now to try and squeeze herself into the small space. There were ledges and an area to sleep, but it was definitely nothing more than a bachelor pad. Had she been a girl he was bringing home, this certainly wouldn't impress her. "Look at these ledges, the sleeping space is nice too." Had he staged it? She doubted that very much.

"Why don't we go and look at some others?" She offered in a gentle tone, she knew the fragile male might take this all the wrong way or could potentially flee to consider his thoughts on starting a family, but it was worth the risk - she woudn't say yes to the den just to spare his feelings.

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:02 pm
Ctrl F Greenie

Tawi tilted his head as she spoke. Nice for a bachelor? His silver gaze glanced in the den as he shook his head. Nope, he saw it cozy for the two...ish...of them. He frowned when she mentioned Mstiri and their future. "I...uh..." What future involved more than just the two of them? It was clear the thought of cubs had yet to cross his mind, even as much as Raia seemed to be hinting at it. Soon, he'd pick up the signals. Until then, that would be another bridge to cross.

"You don't like it though..." He asked quietly, staying at the den entrance as she looked quickly inside. He had missed the slight compliment on the bachelor pad, only focusing on the negative. It was a typical Tawi move.

"Um...I guess." He did rather like this den. The location away from everyone else was the best part! But...if Raia didn't like it...well, he had to compromise if he wanted this relationship thing to work. Even if the dark blue male hated to admit it.

"...Why don't you lead the way..." He said. Obviously this was not his strong suit.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:48 am
Kicking herself mentally was all she could do as she watched his excited expression sour into something far to familiar. Even if she switched back to entertain the small space, just to make him happy, it would be fake and he wouldn't appreciate it. Honesty drove her to say these things and she hoped he'd keep that in mind - of course both of them were thinking about what was best for them, just differently.

"I'm sorry." This was as far as she could go down the path of fixing what she'd done. "I know we'll find the right one, we can still look at ones further away." Truly she wasn't stuck on being super close, but that was where the bigger dens were. Things would be harder if Tawi and Akela were near one another, not easier. Even if Tawi was trying his best to maintain composure around her brother. "Alright, come on."

Raiatea felt her heart break a little at the way he pressed the task onto her, but she wasn't going to back away from this. "We'll find something - and like I said you found some great qualities. I just want bigger." Stressing the word again probably wouldn't enlighten her companion anymore than it had before, and so she decided to drop it. "I loved the ledges and I think this next one might be what we need?" She offered with a hopeful tune to her voice.

"We're almost there."

She was leading the way and doing so in a near zig zag pattern. The place she was taking them was much closer to the center of the pride, but near equal distances to each family. If he decided this wasn't the one then she had another place, with a surprise. It was a little further from his family, but judging by the recent chats that wouldn't be an issue. Plus the last one had a bit of a surprise in the ceiling - heck she might even prefer it the more she thought about it.

KasaiLoki

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:24 pm
Ctrl F Greenie

Tawi's ear flicked when Raia had apologized. He remained silent, his mind beginning the typical whirlwind of emotions it normally did. He heard her speak 'Alright, come on.' and found himself mindlessly following her. He remained silent, his posture hunched as he followed the female.

He did like that den. He thought it would be perfect for the two of them. What more did they need? All of these were thoughts that continued to play in his mind. He wished he had the ability to see into others, to figure out how their mind worked. Maybe that would make relationships easier?

He still was silent as she said they were almost there. Almost where was the question. He found himself brought out of his thoughts just slightly as he looked around. It was somewhat a familiar location. More central to the pride. He guessed the location was nice...

"Is there something more special about this den you are taking me to?" He asked. In his silent words, Why not the other den?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:29 am
She was excited, this would be one of their first big decisions together. Raia couldn't imagine how many more may be lying ahead of them, but for now she was taking it one paw step at a time. Since this was such a big decision, and a long term one, she wanted the place to be just so.

The den they approached now was cozy looking, larger than his bachelors den, but smaller than the last one she anticipated they would end up seeing. Something she noticed now too, this one didn't have a single good ledge jutting out from the rocky surfaces of the walls. But she entered without hesitation and openly gasped at its size. "Look at how much roomier this one is!" She smiled at him, green gaze turned to him for his reaction.

She dared to wonder quietly what exactly he wanted in a den, she knew the space before was probably ideal, but what did he want with his future? Her hopes were dangled before her like a carrot on a stick, seemingly out of reach in fear of pushing Tawi away. Those desires were baiting her, but her love for Tawi out shone them for the time being. Surely they would have a chat about it when they were moved in, and settled.

"What do you think? Do you want to see anymore?"

Raia almost sounded to excited to show the other place. The longer she remained silent the more she considered the benefit or the little bonuses. The ceiling alone opened up opportunities to cast the Great Lions eye upon them each and every night they awoke.

KasaiLoki"

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:45 pm
Ctrl F Greenie

Silver eyes watched as Raia enter the den, giving an inaudible sigh as he followed her. Was den hunting suppose to be like this? He was curious if others felt the same way he did. (It was obvious he still enjoyed the first den. It was all for selfish reasons, but Tawi was still getting use to this sharing concept).

"It definitely is a bit...roomier." They probably could easily fit four or five full grown lions in there. "It's...nice. But..." His voice trailed off. "Let's check out one more." After all, this option didn't have the space for Mstiri. "I think after that we can decide...together?" Tawi asked.

The excited tone didn't go unnoticed. Tawi flashed a small smile, "You seem to have another place in mind, so...lead the way?" He purred, stepping out of the unoccupied den, waiting to follow his dark love.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:24 pm
"Roomier is a good thing."

Raia waggled her brows in his direction, but had a feeling they would go unnoticed. It had taken everything in her not to be blunt with him, stop and grab hold of his shoulders to shake them. Mstiri had been trying to help her get the hint out, but Raia was sure she would have to straight out tell him. One day.

"Yes!" The other den was what she had wanted in their first and only home. Truthfully she had should have simply gone there first, but options were important. "There is a great surprise there, I'm sure you will adore it!" Getting there didn't take long, especially with her quick step, the excitement was effecting every bit of her being.

"Here we are."

The den came into view and she had to stop herself from scooting right in. Taking a moment to appreciate the quaint entrance made her smile broadly. It was naturally decorated with some flowers and other plant life. The smell was light and kind to her nose which she lifted to get a good sniff.

"Come inside though..." She didn't wait another moment before entering the den. The space was perfect for a small family and even had space above the bedding area for Mstiri - with a bit more wiggle room for possible guests. "The surprise is above us though." She turned to gaze upwards and spied the Great Lion peering in on their space. The hole above them was well suited for gazing at stars, but left enough untouched space for shelter from storms.

"Of course no matter what den we choose.. we will have to figure out how to decorate it together." She smiled warmly.

"What do you think?"

KasaiLoki

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:44 am
Ctrl F Greenie

Tawi only nodded.

Den looking was such a weird thing for the blue male. He was so use to what he had, any concept of new made him feel a bit uncomfortable. Surprise? His ears perked forward. The anxious male wasn't good with surprises. He followed Raia in silence, his mind mulling over what sort of surprises could be present.

He wished Mstiri was here with him.

The 'Here we are' comment brought him from his thoughts as he gazed at the den they had approached. From the outside it looked like the others, with some minor exceptions of the naturally occurring plant life.

Tawi nodded slightly, following inside. It definitely was roomier. He saw a ledge, perfect for his avian pal, and then the surprise above them was the hole in the ceiling, casting the Great Lion's shine into the den floor. He definitely enjoyed that. Plus, there was enough space off to the back of the den should they need to shelter themselves from any rain.

"...I think this one is perfect." He found himself whispering after exploring the den. He stood right beside Raia, giving her a small nuzzle. "I bow out. Your pick is much better than mine." It was hard for Tawi to admit. Sometimes he wasn't always right.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:53 am
Raia was fixated on her male companion. His reaction was what she longed for - would this be their forever home? She could already visualize the scampering of young cubs, the growth of their family and even Mstiris, if that is what the avian wanted.

Her eyes gazed over the home once more before falling on Tawi and staying there. Wide, excited, and and focused (maybe even a little creepy if he noticed).

"You do?" Raia exclaimed, probably much louder than necessary, but she couldn't contain the excitement that had been ready to boil over any moment. "Wait.." She smirked devilishly and leaned against him. "You're saying I'm right?" The amused expression she wore was to tease. "It's not everyday that I manage that!" A chuckle erupted from her and she pranced forward to the center of their new home after returning the affections.

"Can you see it? Us, our family?" She didn't drop the 'c word', but it could easily be implied with the question. She was getting there, eventually.

Raia closed her eyes slowly, still facing Tawi, moonlight shone down on her. "I can picture our family. The laughter, love, and beat of gentle wings." She described warmly. Enjoying the sudden growth in space they shared. Opening her eyes she stared at him. "This really does feel like home."

KasiaLoki

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out