Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:04 am
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:07 pm
They met in their cubhood, she was the quiet high class cub that didn't speak much. If not, at all. She was regal in the way she was from birth but it was out of fear of what she endured. Eris found her hiding, and as a guard to be, he spoke up.

"Being in the shadows will only upset your rank leaders..." The lowest voice he could muster. She tried harder after that day.

Pre-adolesence, she was training to be a proper lady, and he, was training to be a guard. That was their lives, from different worlds and classes. They sometimes interacted, from afar, the more he found ways to be in her 'way', the more she began to notice his presence. Their romance didn't start until their later adolescence when she was well in her attending, but she was quiet, shy and detached from others still, straining to be amongst the crowds. There was a blossom of new blood in the pride, and she was from old blood, although she was spared from Shangyue's reign from being easily hidden, now that she was heading in to her adulthood she wanted to branch out. She just, didn't know how. Her mother and father were dead and she was the last of her family. Working hard to secure a place for herself, she made sure she went over every step she made. Except ....Eris.

"At some point you will have to accept my proposal."

"You realize that I am high-class....and the only one of my family." Her voice was distant.

"You will cave... no one else has loved you as long as I. Have seen your ups and your downs. Plus, the Great Lion, smiles upon us...When we met... there was a shooting star in the sky. That's how I knew...how many times we were able to be alone together, even just briefly. It is not as uncommon as you might think."

"You, we have been... acquaintances for quite some time."

"We have been flirting for more time."

"Flirting to you is making yourself more available. We have a lot of run ins because of your availability. Falling all over the place, making a ruckus.. "

"If you would just accept the destiny..." He shrugged. "I wouldn't go the extra mile just to see you smile, I could make you smile in other ways, find the sources of happiness to always make you happy. But of course, being a crewd lioness, whom wants to die alone is also admirable perhaps. Maybe find yourself an older lion whom would let you simply be content with dying without accomplishing anything seems to be more your type."

"You are so annoying!"

"That's the fire I was looking for." He smiled softly.

She blushed... "Why is it that you do not bother other girls in your class this much. I am trying to work on connections here."

His eyes were now, slightly annoyed, even pissed as he looked her in the face. "I don't want anyone else."

Retracting her paw and giving him a shocked look. "What's with the look."

"You are annoying me, how you are simply overlooking my feelings. You think it's easy, humiliating myself in front of other guards, or having to serve a lord's message of such, only to have a chance at meeting up with you. Wow... royals can really be idiots... and inconsiderate."

"I am not inconsiderate!"

He grabbed her paw and closed the gap between them. "Really, then why do you string me along."

"String? I don't understand..."

"I know sometimes you have made it a point to see where I am, or asked around for me before. I'm very aware of the pride's happenings. Especially concerning you. When I have patrol or otherwise, sometimes I can catch you watching from the shadows, with your face filled with worry...Does that spell it out for you."

Her face burned as she looked away. His maw moved close to her ear..."Continue with your day dream trying to find someone whom you don't love... but once I get my mane in. I will use the right words and it will be too late to simply be oblivious."

"How are you so sure of yourself and your feelings."

"The shooting star... have you been listening?"

"Because of a shooting star, you believe you want to be forever with me?"

"Yes. Without a doubt."

"The Great Lion had chosen to favor me, it's true... but when I was young, and you were in the guard. Working hard, I didn't know why you weren't chosen... No one really questions and I know it's forbidden to even think this way."

"I remember when we were younger, you fell in to a ditch, and when I went to rescue you, you asked me why the Great Lion chose you. That you didn't know exactly what to do with you life, most in your rank do social things.."

Her face lowered.

"But The Great Lion chose you, and now that we are older, you are coming in to your paws. Like I said to you back then. The Great Lion chose you because you will do great things and light the way for others... I think that is why he chose you.. Your existence made me try harder. Kinda like.. you were lighting my way... When I was a cub, I was...almost mute... but. When I saw you, truly mute and looking overwhelmed. A shooting star fell over us, and somehow.. I got the courage to speak to you. My feet were... gliding towards you before I knew it. Before you, I didn't think well on the whole royal thing, I guess I didn't understand... but when I met you. It clicked. I'd.." He reserved his last thought. Looking at her softly.

'Knew I die, just to protect you'. Right now, there was no way she would be able to handle that sort of confession. She just didn't understand.. how could she, she doesn't look at herself through his eyes.

"I'm sorry if I'm so forward with you all the time, I mean, I guess I gotta let you find an ol' goat sometime."

Pushing him away. "Err....You are the worse!"

"Why is it that you are so not a Lady with me.." He said with a heavy whine.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items