Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:47 pm
Right now I'm looking to get all of my members of this one family into some kind of plots. Some may have prides, and if they do, they're very unwilling to leave without good reason.

User Image

Don't worry, not all of these are mine. This is Vestip's legacy. This is all of his children and grandchildren.

The old man is mainly settled down and had his very last stint in the roguelands (which produced the cubs you barely see there.) And won't be going back. He's retired there.

His children and grandchildren I own, however, I need to do things with! This is for them. You'll meet them below.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:03 am
The Children

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kim'acha here is almost completely blind. Her world is a blur of colors that are starting to blend together. She's still very sharp with her sense of smell and sound. She tries to not be a burden on anyone, as she's a bit on the shy side still. She had one litter with Al-hattal before she joined to be with her mother. That's a whole different story she'll tell when she's comfortable. Straight, lifemate please!

Einar is basically a blank slate. I never did much with him. His mother ended up dying which lead his father to leave. He loved his mother dearly and isn't bitter toward Vestip for moving on. It's what his mother would have wanted. Other than that, Einar's up for anything. Bisexual, open to flings.

This nugget is Alfajiri. He's going to be joining the Firekin, so I'm looking for plots there. He left the Mwezi'Johari after putting two and two together and realizing his father was living up to his reputation yet again. Before more drama happened, he left to get away from his family ties. He's that kind of a guy. Straight, open to flings.

Lovisa here is from Vestip's newest litter. She's a pushy, shovey little thing who thinks she deserves to be on top of everything. She's being raised by her uncle since her mother is MIA and she'll never know who her dad is, not that she cares. Straight, open for future mating plots.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:06 am
The Grandchildren

Bae is a bitter male. His mother had quickly become the slave of a male in the roguelands and, for his safety, he and his sisters were separated and put in different prides. He's mad that his mother didn't even try to fight. He's more mad at himself that he didn't go after her like he'd wanted to. He has a lot of self-loathing. Straight, open to flings.  
Reserved

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Reserved

OPEN

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:56 am
If Alfajiri is in the Firekin, he should be close to
Kowa , whom is Vestip's great grandchild. Kowa doesn't know the extent of his family line, but he does know the name Ves's name but that's about it. He was born in to the pirates and left to the Moto's in accident really and decided to join and help them find water during the great drought. He isn't like Ves in the fact that if he does mate, it's for life and he doesn't like drama but he IS mischievous.

Kowa's father is Kohaku. Gin's son.

I don't know how, but GIN needs to meet Kim again, and make amends before killing her off.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games