Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[PRP] Full of fire (Kiahi’Kripi & Luci’feer)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:04 am
User Image
Their trip to the Mwezi’johari had begun quite calmly. She had decided to join the team going there again, partly because she had learned so much the last time she had been out and partly because she wanted to see the world again. It was unquestionable that the sands was home, but leaving and seeing other places in the world, well thats as just a bit of fun. Upon their march from the sands, the world started to get a little weird. If she had never been out before she would have wondered if this was what the outside world was like. Of course having been on the last expedition, she knew this wasn’t true so what was happening in the world must have been happening every where. It didn’t worry her too much, they were firekin, they could survive anything.

The pale red female had wandered off, just a little, while the group rested up. They had some free time and free time of course meant exploring time. Last time she had been out and about, she had met a cheetah. This time she was determined to meet other things.

The blue eyed female paused as she topped a rise and glanced back at the sea of red, black and white that indicated their temporary home. Though this mission was strictly business, that didn’t mean she couldn’t enjoy herself while she was out. With a smile on her maw she trotted onwards, curious about what she would find on her own little mission.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucifer was so done with this s**t. He was beyond done with feeling hungry, done with his brother,done with annoying scruffy ravens! Stormborn was home, it was the pride of his mother, it was not that he did not like his pride, but he had to escape, if only for a little while. Hey, he was a captain, he could go on vikings if he wanted to! And he didn't have to wait around for his annoying brother, not that he was ever going on another viking with Ciro ever again. He rolled his eyes and huffed at the memory of his last ill-fated journey from the pride.

Seeking relief from all the things that annoyed him, Lucifer had crossed the borders of the stormborn on his own viking (without his brother thank you very much!). It seemed as good an excuse as any to visit the lands of fire he had heard about.

Syrius Lionwing

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:28 am
Amon Larethian

A lion? Well that was slightly more boring than she really wanted but she supposed seeing another lion wasn’t that strange. She had hoped her first little wander would muster forth something more interesting, maybe a wild dog, but she was okay with meeting a lion she didn’t know.

Tilting her head the dusty red female made a beeline for the dark male. She definitely didn’t know him, though his fur colour was ideal. Maybe he was heading for the firekin? “Hey, you there!” She called her tail twisting at a jaunty angle as she made a beeline for him.

“Are you lost?” she raised a brow her blue eyes dancing over him without any hesitation. She settled herself in his path, she wanted to chat, to find out where he was from, and maybe ask if he was going to the firekin. He was handsome, if he was going to her home she would definitely track him down.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:55 am
Lucifer stopped, eyes narrowed, a flick of a fiery tail. To this moment, his solo viking had been uneventful, despite the fact his paws seemed to be carrying him on a very similar path to his first viking (oh how angry he'd be if he'd realized that, if only he knew just how close he was to that damned cave of bats and snakes).

"What--of course I'm not lost."

The fiery lion snorted, did he look lost to you? Not ******** likely, he knew exactly where he was. How the hell do you think he had survived so long on his own in the roguelands? He wouldn't have left home if he didn't know how to get back! Not that the liones knew any of that...

A brow raised, golden eyes settling on the lioness in front of him. Heh, his brother probably would have already tried to get her into a den somewhere alone by now.

Syrius Lionwing

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:21 am
Amon Larethian

The large female smiled, he seemed defensive, she wondered why. Tilting her head she wrapped her tail around her paws. “I like your fiery feet.” She chuckled pointing at his paws.

“I don’t recognise you, so you arn’t from the Moto’jamii.” Not that she knew everyone in the pride, but his markings stood out, she would know if she had ever seen him before. “Is that where you are going? Someone like you would be welcome, well, if you can fight that is.” she grins, oh she hoped that’s as where he was going.

She breathed in heavily “You smell like the sea, well, sort of, its not the same sea I have been to. Where do you call home?” Curiosity peeked her interest in this male, even if he did seem rather standoffish.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:36 pm
"Thanks?"

The dark lion blinked, uncertain of how to take the compliment.

"I don't know you either, I guess that makes us even."

His tail flicked, she seemed an odd lioness, far more bold than the purple lioness he had encountered on his last viking. She had been more guarded, less welcoming to two strange lioness, even if one of them had been injured. Stupid Ciro, getting himself bitten by a snake. For a brief moment, he wondered just what sort of trouble his brother was getting into now before shaking his head to clear his thoughts.

"I can fight. You ask a lot of questions."

His tail flicked, settling to sit on his own haunches.

"The lands of the storm, not that it's any of your business."

Syrius Lionwing

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:08 pm
Amon Larethian

She chuckled, the large pale bellied lioness, her blue eyes dancing in amusement. He was so stoic, she wanted to make him smile, her compliment hadn’t done the trick obviously.

“It’s only my second time out of the firekin lands. If I don’t ask questions, I don’t learn anything.” She purred. “the land of the storms.” She pursed her lips. “Where is that? Is it a long way? Do you live near the Bahari’mtoto? We went there on our last outing, me and the group.”

She paused for a moment, she wondered if she should tell him where they were going. She didn’t see any issue with that. He wasn’t nergui, which was why they were out, he smelled of the sea and of something she didn’t recognise. She had seen so little of the world she supposed there were all sorts of smells in the world she couldn’t possibly know.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:46 pm
"You're from the lands of fire?"

He wasn't sure what he had expected from the lions of the firekin he had heard rumors of. Ciro had mentioned red hides and strong warriors in the desert. So there was no actual fire, truth was he had known that, but the thought had been the source of his curiosity. Why did they call themselves fire when there was no fire?

"I guess."

Lucifer supposed he would have to grant her that one. She could take a breath between her questions though.

"I have not heard of that place, but I do not think so. We live on high cliffs, it storms a lot."

Syrius Lionwing

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:11 pm
Amon Larethian

The red lioness nodded “Yes, I am firekin, born and bread, Kiahi’Kripi daughter of Xagan and Xaofang.” She rumbled proudly, though she knew to the other lion, this would mean nothing.

“Storms?” She paused and looked deeply thoughtful “Like, sand storms?” She queried tilting her head.” Her eyes glazed as she thought of a sandstorm at the Bahari’mtoto, it didn’t seem to make sense. Perhaps he meant something else. She shrugged the thought away.

“Well master of the storms, come and wander with me for a bit, I have to go back to the outpost fairly soon, we are on the move, but I can spend a little time with you. I want to hear more about your storms and cliffs.” she got to her paws and padded up to the darker male nudging him with her shoulder.

“Maybe I can get you to crack a smile while we are at it hmm?” She chuckled gently taking a few steps away from him. “Come on, fire feet, I’m sure you can teach me lots of things.” She winked playfully only waiting for a moment for him to follow in her footsteps.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:32 pm
Lucifer raised a brow resisting the urge to roll his eyes, that was so much more information than he needed or wanted. Just her name would have been enough, he didn't need to know who her parents were.

"You can call me Lucifer."

Simple, to the point, no need to tell her his full name or who his parents were. She hadn't asked, and he wasn't offering.

"No, like rain, and thunder and lightning."

Sandstorm? Why the hell would there be a sandstorm by the cliffs? He shook his head, deciding to follow after the lioness. Sure, why not, not like he had anything else to do and maybe she could tell him more about the fire lions, something he could take back to his own pride.

"Alright."

Make Ciro proud, Lucifer, make him proud.

Syrius Lionwing

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas