Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Plot-Zone & Mini-Shops
Prism's Pristine Playthings (Messy but open!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:08 pm
Opening Post I'm too tired to make~  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:18 pm
High Reaches Weyr

Sam’kel of Blue Kinitarth, 22, wingrider of Harbingers

=The strum of my chords.. (Harper)
A harperhall trained harper for all his years, he’ll happily talk shop or just sit and play.

=Alone in a crowd (Mindhealer)
While things have been going well for Sam’kel, still his depression bites into him. Seeing a mindhealer would be for the best.

K’vos of Blue Slistalth, 26, wingrider of Trespassers

=I wanna live, I’m cold inside (Help)
After losing their mates, K’vos and Slistalth are not adjusting all that well to the loss outside of being able to fight thread and care for Chezuri. Any help or just check ins by wingmembers or friends very much appreciated.

Y’qua of Green Heimdath, 26, Searchrider/Wingrider of Tsunami

=Bring out your prospects (Searchrider)
While not the gentlest of pairs, they are searchriders.

=A sharp mind is a healthy mind! (Friends, possibly mentor?)
Y’qua has a fondness of younger minds that crave knowledge like he does.

=Shuffle the deck.. (History)
Any backplotting involving tarot especially.

Ielin, 20, Candidate

=Who needs friendship? (Friends/Companions/Love interest?)
Ielin can’t be an island forever. He needs friends, especially fellow candidates. Possibly more, if a spark might ignite?

=Carve from the heart (Random gifts!)
With a need to still use his hands after leaving the mine, Ielin carves to keep his hands busy. He tends to leave these little carvings as gifts for people, usually in places to find rather than giving them directly.

Keris, 25, Masseuse/Standidate

=A fondness for a parasite
Motherhood isn’t quite kind to Keris, and being halfway through her pregnancy, she’s beginning to panic. Any talks with other mothers who have been through this stage is much appreciated.  

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:28 pm
Western Weyr
Ezyzu of Gold Khamaith, 25, Jr Weyrling

=You are the father! (Ezyzu’s Father)
Ezyzu has no idea who her blood father is. While Amiari left her none for want on parenting, still burns the question of who it was… (NPC ADOPTABLE, Male, must be 44+)

=Tea time! (Siblings)
Any tea bab interactions, whether HR or Western. Khamaith loves you especially!

=Unsure heart.. (Romance? Maybe?)
A murky area for Ezyzu, as she cannot give it much thought until Khamaith is a senior weyrling. Perhaps, if someone wanted to get to know her…?
Well~

Amiari of Green Cloveth, 49, wingrider

=It feels like you were just beside me, how did time go by so quickly? (Past Flame)
When Amiari was fresh out of graduation, she fell in love with a bluerider. A whirlwind of a romance who dropped both Amiari and Cloveth like a bad habit, and the foundation in Amiari and Cloveth’s hesitation to ever let anyone close to their hearts. The father of her first child. (CURRENT NPC ADOPTABLE, must be bluerider aged 50+)

=We’ve got this together
Amiari has made herself a family all on her own, by flights and foster. Raised with love and confidence. Currently she has six biological kids and one foster, with room to grow. Current family members (with some adoptables!)
----UNNAMED NPC (strictly 29, the rest of the details are up for change) (ADOPTABLE)
----Ezyzu (Female, 25, Jr Weyrling) (Father NPC adoptable) (Played by Prism Shine)
----UNNAMED NPC (Details smudgable, must fall somewhere between 16-24 turns) (ADOPTABLE)
----UNNAMED NPC (Details smudgable, must fall somewhere between 15-24 turns) (ADOPTABLE)
----Nonami (Agender, 14, Candidate) (Father E’ros of blue Amoranth (Uta)) (Played by Prism Shine)
----Kalari (Female, 3) (Father K’lar of blue Mnereth (Tsunake)) (Played by Prism Shine)

=Locked up tight and threw away the key (Possible romance?)
While scars from years ago may have clammed up hearts, age has certainly made the pair begin to feel the space that a gaggle of kids cannot fill. Perhaps, if the right person, right dragon, were to come along…. (Please note, not a guarantee and would take time, even for those she knows well.)
Testing waters!

Nonami

=Show your worth (Development?)
Nonami is.. terrified of life, to be blunt. They want to be brave, but it’s hard. Friends? Enemies? Help coax out the ability to stand on their feet.

=We’re in this together (Candidacy)
With the double clutch in HR quickly approaching, they are nervous and seeking out candidates participating in the swap.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:29 pm
Unaffiliated
Shenrus of White Tianath, 26, Entertainer/Magician

=Home, I place that I can go, to take this off my shoulders
Whether she will admit it out loud and especially to her rider, Tianath misses High Reaches Weyr--especially her clutch siblings.

=On the road again (Friends? Enemies?)
Being a traveling entertainer and magician, the pair meet quite the interesting assortment of characters...  

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:23 pm
So my candidate Meztli could meet and try to encourage/help chill Nonami. Meztli is a bit older but new to Western. They’re gender fluid, but, like Nonami, very into cooking. They mostly specialize in decorating food and special local flavors to their home area (Black Sands I think) so they might have stuff to bond over.

Finnisa would also be up for just sorta (literally) herding Ielin through a social occasion or something at HR.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:39 pm
I have a candidate at HR who's been there about a turn. She and Ielin have probably had a bunch of classes, chores, etc. together. I'm pretty sure she's too young for him to consider her a potential love interest (even if they weren't candidates), and maybe even too young to be a friend, but I'm looking to find her just some people she'd know in the Weyr. Since they're both pretty helpful, take-charge folks, I figure they might've ended up doing a lot of self-assigned tasks, possibly together? I dunno.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Plot-Zone & Mini-Shops

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces