[Rogue Cheetah] A Quest Begins [Open]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:29 am
Hello! I have not made a plot thread in a while so I figured I would throw up an easy, one SoA focused thread and see how things go.

If you wanna hit me up for some chill RP, feel free to post here (quoting me works best) or fling me a message on discord (Lithiasaur#7226). I can be a little slow to reply but I'm doing better, bahaha.

This is Dundrasil!

User Image

He has recently healed from a broken leg that has kept him in one place for longer than he would have liked. Though he does not remember the events exactly, something happened to his small group of wanderers, and when he woke up he found his family and friends were gone. There was blood and signs of a fight all around, and the massive paw prints of lions mixed with the familiar, smaller prints of other cheetah. Recovered enough to begin his search, Dundrasil is heading out into the world to find his friends and family, and those responsible for taking or hurting them.

Fact: No family members or friends from this little unit of cheetah living together in the rogue lands are actually in the works. If you would like to jump in with someone, then feel free! The same is true of the NPC jerk lions that stole his home from him and left him for dead.

Really, it's just a vague, open plot looking to be filled in, or to take off from this starting point of him beginning his search!

He is open to meet and greets, flings, finding a mate or a pride, and of course anything tied to his Quest.

Okay, I think that's everything. Feel free to post!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:50 pm
I need rogue rp for this lady for breeding count... I have no idea who she is and maybe this will help me figure her out!!!

edit: her image might be nice!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I also may have a fling offer but am trying to figure that out still smile  

nessiaing

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:52 pm
nessiaing

I'm down to help with that! =D  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:05 pm
User Image

I have here, Bai Lin. I BELIEVE she is still a rogue (I have to find her cert still).

She is a blank slate.

I see her maybe being sassy, IDK.

I think they'd make pretty watermelon colored cheetahs. OR THEY COULD JUST BE FREINDS. We can rp and see where it goes?

(also sorry i've like been non-existent with our moonshop rp -long stare at those rps for that shop-)

Lithiasaur

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:09 am
AstoriaFallen

We can have them meet! Sorry it took a bit to reply, work makes me slow and dumb. But I am still interested!

And of course, still looking for RPs for good ol' Dundrasil.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:21 am
Always open for moar RP! A little bumpy bump.  

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:45 am
<3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items