Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply Profile Storage & Workboxes
Character Graveyard Rei

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:21 pm
User Image

User Image
                        ▰ PERSONAL DATA

Full Name: Kuza of the Geyser Clan
                        Nickname: Ku' Ku'
                        Birthdate: 5-14

▰ PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Body Rank: D

Hair Color: Dark-Red w/ Purple Highlight
                        Eye Color: Violet
                        Height: 4'10''
                        Weight: 92lbs

Appearance: Kuza is of dark burgundy skin and dark red hair with a vibrant purple highlighted bangs being her most striking feature other than the black horns protruding upward from her skull that shows her oni heritage. Standing at 5'2'' and weighing in at 118lbs, she's a bit on the short side for someone of her age. Her eye color is another strange characteristic with a violet hue with another distinguishing trait of Kuza is her scarred left eye from an incident when she was younger which is kept hidden under black silk wrappings most of the time.

Her clothing varies greatly from time to time but she has a general preference for traditional garb from her clan and samurai. She has a large preference for kimonos and similar flowing attire such as skirts, dresses and robes. Very often Kuza can be seen carrying a flask or gourd for the wine specific for her clan techniques. Yet she favors anything cheap and loose enough when visiting a village or town unknown to her, an attempt at blending in as best she can.

Bloodline: Oni of the Geyser Clan | Oni Clan w/ Boil Release

▰ SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY

Nindo: "I was taught fighting long before I was taught peace. How do you reconcile the two? It's better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in war."
                        Personality: Kuza is a spiritualistic person, taking a lot of the Oni cultural beliefs as her own in addition to her deep wanderlust has led her to travel the world on her own, never truly settling for long in one place and often favors the wilder scenes; where she is both closer to those of varying walks of life. Often, she spends an hour or more meditating and doing exercises to ease her mind and connect with herself. While she is carefree in her way of living in the world, Kuza has excellent self-control over herself and finds her lifestyle as a compliment to her thoughts.

She is often curious of the world, of other people and animals and even more so in the vast possibilities of her and others' abilities. Everything in the world has a purpose in her eyes; an intent and is there for what was willed to be. Life to her is a continual cycle, creatures are born and they die and she holds each life as a precious thing. Yet life is a cycle, animals need to hunt and self-preservation is something every living creature has a right to should they feel endangered. Hunting for sport is something she also dissuades heavily along with excessive foraging and exhausting local resources. While she believes in moderation, she herself has picked an odd hobby of collecting and hoarding odd trinkets she obtains: often a trophy from a creature or other insignificant items.

Disciplined through her beliefs and her upbringing, Kuza has a lot of self-control with herself and her habits to do what she must and not what she shouldn't. She's the living opposite of a lazy person, always taking the initiative over her own desires. As someone who lives alone and travels the land, she cannot afford to be complacent in the slightest. Being an Oni and having a reclusive life in the clan, she is both reserved and hesitant around other strangers for fear of resentment or worse. Despite such fears, she never found it difficult to get along with others, if such an opportunity presented itself.

Mystical phenomenon is perhaps her largest interest, the compelling mystery and unknown potential of such things in the world. It is both fascinating, yet frightening to her as she fully knows that it can kill as well as help those around her. The overuse of chakra can even slay herself through excessive use, yet the intoxicating presence of the affinities and connection to the elements often conflicts her. Through both experiencing the connection to elements and the various sensations of healing chakras, the need for her meditation weighs even more heavily. While tempted, she hasn't yet lost her focus and control over her bloodline - a feat she very much feels accomplished of.

Around other shinobi and users of chakra however, Kuza feels more strongly to keeping her abilities secret along with her knowledge of what she does know. As someone who's touched the presence of it, she's also aware of the dangers it presents to others around.

Besides chakra, Kuza is heavily interested in other fantastical elements of the world. Demons, folklore, jinchuuriki and the curse marks are just to name a few of her interests. Spirituality and dreams are often something she's also vastly interested in, enjoying her sleeps for a possibility of dreaming and experiencing such a sensation. Kuza dislikes things that keep her awake and such detests drinks, foods and other things that might otherwise keep her sleep from coming. Of an interest in folklore, she often strives to learn of legends and what the origins of such tales as it were.

As someone who is intrigued by the unknown, she is also well interested in knowledge and information no matter how mundane or useless it may seem - for it is that knowledge that keeps history going. She's always interested in the stories of scribes, historians and even a religious devout, always seeking to learn new tales of the world and other views opposite of her own. With others she's not afraid to ask another person what they may have seen or heard, be it rumor or an elaborate tale to factual knowledge and topics worthy of study. Sometimes however, it's the factual inaccuracies that irk her the most if she feels confident in knowing what may be true.

With an Oni upbringing, Kuza has no racial view on other people in the world and believing that only their spirituality and inner self is what matters rather than the color or origin of one's skin, hair or powers. Kuza is often more than happy to share her knowledge if someone were to inquire about a topic she knows, showing her passion is telling what she can and even more happy to talk philosophy and beliefs even with someone of a complete opposite view. To her it's often important to always have an open mind to those who may not share her own view, even going as far to say that different views are an identity to that one's spirit. Yet with her chakra tendencies, Kuza is not loose with such knowledge or secrets close to mystical origin with other shinobi unless she was certain it wouldn't endanger herself or others. She firmly believes that some things that could be learned, shouldn't be loosely shared with the world much like a politician wouldn't divulge their own secrets, as there is someone who may misuse it. Since, it is another matter to distrust other who may potentially do wrong with the right information.

While not all sunshine and rainbows, she is not without faults. Kuza, despite her self-control, can and has often let her emotions slip more than once. From anger to sorrow, it's not the result of stressing another person out but the potential that she could misuse her boil release from intense emotion. She holds long grudges that can span seasons at a time to whole years, a vindictive mentality clouds her judgement with those that wrong her or close friends. Additionally she feels a self-ideal of vigilantism with some people and sometime feels as though she should take matters in her own hands. Though, meditation often helps keep much of it in check.

She is a proud woman and is not afraid to admit as such, yet this often cuts both ways - not always in the right ways. As a person she holds great pride in knowledge and any feats she may accomplish yet criticism is one thing she remains sensitive to. Kuza is constantly striving for a sense of bettering herself and sometimes when she feels she has done something right it may very well not seem as such to others. For her proud stance, she's quite conscious of other opinions as well.

Right along with her fascination of chakra, curiosity and interest in other's exploits, Kuza can also be quite obsessive if something or someone were to interest her just enough or if an individual was unique enough to catch her attention. Putting it simply, she's the type who may inquire about a scar or an oddity that someone else wouldn't. Some she has more than just an interest, it becomes a part of her mind and she's quite prone to falling for someone that she either shouldn't or if it was their intention.

Village: Rogue
                        Title: ----

Background: The Geyser Clan hails far to the north from the Iron Country's mountainous tundra where geysers and volcanic activity is common. In this land there roams a clan of Oni, a race of horned demihumans, that claim the tundra as home alongside the geysers. The Geyser clan are a specific branch of the oni that are proficient in medicinal practices and famous for their Gluhwein, a mulled wine made from their special chakra nature and various herbs to fortify drinks. A saying in the Geyser Clan goes as "No mug is the same" as each member of the clan makes each batch of Gluhwein differently each time. Gluhwein is made from the chakra and other bases with the clan's special ability to brew their chakra into alcohol to make special mixes with specific chakras and other herbs to create elixers used in their traditional rituals meant for healing. Gluhwein is often served hot in the northern reaches of the Iron Country to warm the body with the frigid temperatures of the tundra and drank when it cools, Geyser Gluhwein is a special brand in itself that vary in strength depending on what ingredients used in brewing as base saketon of these Oni is often bland and near tasteless, while the mulled wine is a special mix of chakra and traditional methods with a dash of their signature boil release for more stronger acidic drinks. Geyser clan Oni are rare to see south of the iron country and even rarer to see in the hidden villages as they are aloof and adhere to their homeland in the north, many have strong ties to honor and customs. Nomadic by nature, they roam the tundra in small caravans while the main bulk of the clan remains in one general area. The clan is known for its healers and medical prowess for mixing their special chakra into wine, creating elixirs that can mend all but the worst wounds, these healers are famous enough for everyone to believe the entire Geyser clan to be magical healers and it is far from the truth. Geyser Clan oni are hunter gatherers and every oni that lives in the clan has a basic understanding of botany and medicinal uses as customary of their livelihood as hunters and oral tradition of various recipes for their famed Gluhwein, but this doesn't make them prolific healers. All Oni worth their horns are at the bare minimum passable as a brewer when it comes to the drink, but in the Geyser Clan society a single woman is often chosen at a young age to be the heir to their circle (their nomadic sect of the clan) when they're discovered to have the gift for manipulating healing energies (medical chakra). The healer of the circle is often referred to an assortment of many titles and revered as a matron to the family and serve as guidance to the clan, they teach their future heir the way of medical chakra and the Way, the Geyer Oni's interpretation of the Hippocratic Oath, when a new healing woman is to be selected, they attain the title of Shaman. It is not uncommon for there to be numerous heirs to the Shaman as when they come of age it is common of them to make their pilgrimage to the world. Not every heiress to the Shaman makes their choice to remain with the clan, their choice is to either learn of the world and return or live a new life to try and settle in new lands. This rite of passage is crucial to the clan and has been successful for the Geyser Oni to remain diverse in their history, many oni had settled to the south of the traditional geyser oni territories and made a name as numerous professions from brewers, leatherworkers, and even surgeons despite their rarity. The whole misconception of every geyser oni being a magical healer is solely because of this rite of passage for the shamans as they wander and are only told to 'learn' when they set off.

I was born in the northern reaches of the Iron Country, my home is not a village or town but a nomad caravan in the territories of my clan. We are the Oni of the tundra, our home lies in the mountainous region where the geysers are common, our blood burns as hot as the very water that spews from the earth. Our burgundy skin and black horns are what makes us different from the samurai and humans who sometimes trade with the clan. My mother was a botanist, she was a knack for knowing herbs and she taught me the different uses of plants and uses of brewing our clan's special drinks. Father was a hunter, a real sharpshooter with the bow and he taught me our clan's oral history as did the elder of our circle. A circle was what we called individual groups of our clan, each of them are headed by a Shaman, a medicine woman who is the guide to the circle she represents as she takes on the name of her respective circle name as well as their own. I don't know when this custom began in our history or the purpose of such specifics outside of the title Shaman had most often been a woman, and rarely a man sometimes acts as the guiding voice of their circle.

Any oni worth their own horns are taught how to fend for ourselves should the circle have to split up or dire circumstance happen, the entire clan was big on self preservation in this right. The Geyser clan territory had very little in the way of civilization other than the city or two that were under samurai control, our close allies. As a child, along with many of the other children, I was taught the very basics of hunting, tracking and field triage with herbs. Resourcefulness was our way as were were taught to make use of animals killed on hunts out of respect for the kill. Despite our nomadic ways, we frequented different lands where migratory animals roamed in herds and we also were often visited by outsiders south of our lands to trade, often for goods such as luxury items and other things not so common in the frozen tundra. Our brew was a popular drink to the locals, a few of our clan had taken to making a profit off of it though some disliked this as our brew was a special clan making. Medicine was a thing we all knew how to make, but the shaman and their heiress' were the healers that our clan has come to be known for as ironically only a few of us could manipulate the healing energy.

Each child in our circle was taught things that was tailored to their specific talents and capabilities, this was to ensure those who were strong of body were to be warriors or hunters and so on. I never was the most physically fit as my talent lain more into manipulating my chakra and it was discovered I had inherited the ability to produce boil nature and manipulate the chakras used in the common medicinal practices and rituals the Shamans of our clan used. It was a year after I began my medical chakra training that I had discovered my kekkei genkai, a rare inheritance in our clan that gives the thought to others that our blood's like geyser water. My father taught me close quarters combat when I got old enough to throw a punch that had a bit of weight behind it as well as properly shooting a bow.

Some children in the Clan were taught by both our hunters and a samurai mentor due to our close allegiance with the lords in the iron country. It was not uncommon for some of our clan to pledge fealty to the samurai, becoming a special warrior known as a Moosha; mercenaries under the employ of the Oni and Samurai. I was one of the few potential heirs to the shaman who went through this process under my father's advice and the Shaman gave her blessing for this arrangement as well. An older gentleman named Asahi was introduced to me the same year I was undergoing training for manipulating medical chakra, Asahi took over my training with strange methods. Philosophical was what I could use to describe him, he taught me the reality of that is our world and not the assumption some of the circle had taught me. He taught me proper stances, fighting and even the aspects of samurai belief in that of bushido yet he had the most pacifistic mentality than from I expected, his philosophy was it was best to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a time of war. It's stuck with me for awhile and has been my own philosophy to this day.

My clan have had their allegiance to the Samurai for as long as I and many others could remember but this arrangement was never without its own consequence. We were always at odds with neighboring forces that opposed the local samurai rule and the clan was often a target for association. If it was not our alliance, others held animosity for the clan from the actions of heirs on their leave from the clan or the Moosha under the clan employ. Unfortunately a lot of this is more than idle hate with full on fights ending with loss of life when we make contact with our less than friendly neighbors. Things took a turn for the worse as more bloody feuds occured over recent years at that time.

We were attacked in the dead of night by one of the rival clans that we've fought with over territory for years. Fire struck one of the wagons and quickly had spread to the tents, a few men attacked the hunters but their target was our shaman and the elders in the circle among other targets. My father was killed that night as he shielded me from one of the attacks, a bolt of lightning striking through him and the left side of my face, blinding that side. I was stricken with grief enough I was lost in my emotion, Asahi saved me that night by slaying my father's killer. The circle had to run that night, a quarter of our people were wounded or killed and it was the beginning of our war with the rival clan.

For a long time mother had fallen into a deep depression and focused only on her work, during that time I had to be the strong one during that. The healers in our clan tried to restore my sight in my left eye but it was far gone save for the scarring tissue being healed, I've covered it since with black silk wrappings. In the few years that passed, we receded further into allied land and lost most of our territory. When I reached the age of twelve, I was to be one of the heiress to the shaman when I completed my training with Asahi. I was friends with a young girl during this transition period, Mao was her name and she had been a good friend during a rough time in my life. I left home to head south at age fourteen to Giman to begin my personal quest for information of the world and to expand my knowledge before I return home.

▰ CLASSES AND STATS

First Class: Bloodline
                        ▱▰▱ Bloodless KinBloodless Kin allows you to receive one of your possible implants upon creation. The implant, despite being implanted, is treated as a born-bloodline to its user and has access to all of the techniques of the bloodline it came from, as well as the PAs. This implant can be dojutsu, elemental or chakra-manipulation based. It does not take a slot in bloodline rosters. However, this special implant cannot be the Rinnegan, and you cannot have Bloodless Kin with a Combo Element Kekkei Genkai implant or character. Because of the special nature of this implant, the second implant acquired from the Genetic Palette PA (listed in the implant system) will allow the wielder access to jutsu up to their rank, rather than a rank below them, unlike shinobi without Bloodless Kin.

It must be clarified that in [all ways], the inherent implant from Bloodless Kin is a second bloodline. It is an implant only in that it takes up an implant slot, and does not follow the rules or stipulations of implants, but of bloodlines.

Second Class: Medical
                        ▱▰▱ Combat MedicShinobi of this discipline gain the ability to pay for their simple taijutsu using chakra. This does not alter its strength in collisions in any way from a standard simple technique. Furthermore medical learning reductions gained from this class, also count towards taijutsu learning reductions and the shinobi gains two tai slots, one at D rank and the other at C rank. The user also gains access to this technique: Strength of a Hundred

This Technique is the absolute pinnacle for a medical nin. With almost perfect chakra control, the shinobi is able to begin storing chakra in the center of their forehead and seal it there. This takes shape in the form of a pink diamond. The shinobi is able to seal away 250 chakra for later use. When used it battle, it causes black bands to wrap around the user and release the chakra back to the user. At the same time the user gains super regenerative powers, capable of surviving almost any attack, though you cannot regenerate from your head being removed, or your body being entirely destroyed from the shoulders down. Other methods of lethal injury that may not involve direct physical damage, such as having your soul sealed into a Shiki Fujin, also cannot be healed through. This lasts for 4 posts and can only be used once per battle.

Chakra Pool: 275
                        Stamina Pool: 225
                        Chakra Element: Fire, Water, Saketon, Futton
                        Chakra Color: Varies
                        Chakra Materialization: Chakra fluctuates in many ways depending upon its usage and the nature of its element. Kuza's fire elemental chakra takes on a deep vibrant red like blood as it crackles and flickers like an actual flame while it's almost opaque. Fire caused by jutsu and the chakra itself with this nature produces fires that are blue, purple and sometimes violet. Water chakra remains the opposite of the fire nature's color with a deep ocean blue, the nature itself when it manifests is smooth and translucent like water itself. Water it produces from the chakra nature is a seamless transition from it spiritual form into a tangible liquid with the color of the water brightening to a more vibrant sky blue when it manifests. The boil release chakra nature takes on a completely different appearance once it manifests as a green sometimes yellowish hue wispy form is produced when the nature is used in anyway, swirling like a mist and the shade of green and yellow changing with the actual use of jutsu. When acidity is increase, the chakra fades to a dark yellowish while reducing turns it back to a dark green, the chakra nature also becomes increasingly volatile in its manifestation when acidity levels are increased. Lastly the saketon nature of Kuza's chakra doesn't present a visible color other than a translucent grey or white wisp until it materializes into liquor that is clear unless its altered through other jutsu making this chakra nature that varies in its actual appearance. Kuza's natural chakra color remains a dull blue when she makes use of standard elementaless ninjutsu, medical chakra and other uses that are not associated with a specific nature.

Passive Stats Increases:
                        • Strength ► 0
                        → N/A Speed ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Reflex ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Fortitude ► 0
                        → N/A

Strengths:
                        • Deadly ninjutsu potential
                        • Hand to hand potency and medical prowess
                        Weaknesses:
                        • Personal morals and quandaries
                        • Chakra intensive ability uses
                        Fears:
                        • Kuza is afraid of thunder and lightning, chakra or natural.
                        • Strong fear of failure, particularly those under her medical care.
                        Quirks:
                        • Kuza is incredibly difficult to get addled by alcohol and has an increased tolerance to mind affecting drugs to a degree. She's known to drink her own brews alongside her meals of the day and even prefers them to water when parched.
                        • Kuza likes red meat, plain and no spices and cooked over an open fire to be specific.

Modifiers:
                        • Bloodline: Learn 1 Xtra Bloodline Tech Per Post
                        • Medic: Learn 1 Xtra Medical Tech Per Post
                        • C-Medic: Can Pay Chakra for Simple Taijutsu
                        • C-Medic: Medical Reductions applicable to Taijutsu
                        • C-Medic: 2 Taijutsu Styles; 1 at D Rank & 1 at C Rank
                        • C-Medic: Access to Strength of a Hundred
                        • B-Kin: Access to Boil Release

Personal Attributes:
                        • Brew Master: You've delved deep into the ancient ways of Saketon. Through your tireless research and study, you have developed a method of casting Saketon ninjutsu by using claps and stomps. Additionally, you may convert Suiton jutsu into Saketon jutsu by paying 10 additional chakra per rank of the technique you with to convert.
                        • Home Brew: The art of brewing alcohol of all types is a time-honored tradition among the oni clans. Each clan has its own special brew, and each brewer of that clan has their own special brew of that special brew. The same is true for each Oni's ninjutsu. The Oni gains access to four additional Customs Slots to be used exclusively on Saketon techniques. You also gain 100 additional chakra.
                        • Base-ically... this is Acid-ic: Fuuton and Suiton techniques can be empowered at a rate of 10 extra chakra per rank to become corrosive, becoming bloodline techniques where applicable as well as no longer succumbing to elemental weaknesses. Those hit by these attacks will find normally simply blunt or cutting wind attacks and otherwise blunt or ambient water now also burn their skin. At d rank, affected areas, including clothing and weapons, being to erode ever so slightly, skin being irritated and red around the contact zones. As the ranks increase, attacks can easily cause skin to melt off entirely, unprotected weapons to be reduced to nothing. This skill cannot effect Hidden Mist jutsu, or other similar passive attacks but can create large bodies of acidic or boiling water. Heat resistance of any kind does not protect from this.

Event PAs
                        • Divergent Clans: The many oni clans have developed their own unique flare to match their environments. This not only manifests in mutations in ability, but their local brews. A spiced rum to match a beach village? Or maybe a soothing Rosé for a tribe residing in a civilized environment? Whatever the case, you still hold a deep connection to your brewing roots no matter your location. If your character is of the Bloodline Class with the Bloodless Kin discipline, your main bloodline is The Oni Clans, and if your second bloodline is one listed under the Elemental Bloodlines category, you may spend five [5] extra chakra per rank of the technique used to give your elemental bloodline techniques the bonuses of The Oni's Brew.
                        • Heritage of the Geyser Clan: The Geyser Clan of the Tundra are said to have the blood hot the very water that comes from the Geysers. While this is untrue, the idea is rooted in some basis of fact. The blood of a Geyser Oni possess the ability to create Boil release and by extension the Geyser Clan are known for their caustic drinks. At a cost of [10] chakra per rank of a technique, Kuza can combine the caustic properties of the Boil release to her Saketon while harboring an immunity to its adverse effects. Potency of the acidity of the Wine is relevant to the rank of the technique used.
                        • +10 Eiseijutsu

▰ JOBS AND MISSIONS

Ryo: 両0
                        AC: 0

Missions Complete:
                        D Rank :: 0
                        C Rank :: 0
                        B Rank :: 0
                        A Rank :: 0
                        S Rank :: 0

Crafting Trees
                        • {First Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
                        • {Second Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
                        • {Third Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
                        • {Fourth Tree Here} || → {Current Title}

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles
                        • {Job} || → {Current Title}

Job Missions Complete:

Mission, Training, and Job Claims

▰ INVENTORY

• Gourd - Used to carry Gluhwein and other liquids
                        • Black Silk - Cut into wraps to cover eye, also used to bind wounds.
                        • Basic med-kit - Antiseptics, wraps, etc.
                        • Clothing
                        • Brewing supplies - mortar & pestle, kit to brew liquids and pouch to hold ingrediants.

Weapon Specs

{Only required for custom weapons, copy paste custom description. Standard weapons may have details listed here as well, but it is not required.}

▰ TECHNIQUES

Limitations:
                        • Ninjutsu : : 00 / 17
                        • Genjutsu : : 00 / 07
                        • Eiseijutsu : : 00 / 14
                        • Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02

Maruton:
                        • Kai | Rank X | Default
                        • Henge no Jutsu | Rank E | Default
                        • Bunshin no Jutsu | Rank E | Default
                        • Substitution Technique | Rank E | Default
                        • Art of Walking on Water | D Rank | Default
                        • Art of Walking on Walls | D Rank | Default

Fire

Water

Futton

Saketon

Genjutsu

Taijutsu
                        {Style name here}
                        • {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▰ FORMLESS STYLES → 00 / 02

Formless Styles

Formless Techniques
                        • {Formless technique name}

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:24 am
- Never Finished -
User Image

▐ ⋮ Lao Sheng Hojo
                              tabt▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                              tabtabt────────────────

tabtab▐ ⋮ ・ Personal Data
                            ────────────────

tabtaNickname ⋮ "Raw Fish"
                            tabtaAge⋮ 19
                            tabtaBirthday⋮ October 05
                            tabtaGender⋮ Male

tabtab▐ ⋮ ・ Physical Characteristics
                            ────────────────

tabtaBody Rank⋮ Here

tabtaHair Color⋮ White
                            tabtaEye Color⋮ Amber
                            tabtaHeight⋮ Here
                            tabtaWeight⋮ Here

tabtaBloodline⋮ Hojo
                            tabtaImplant⋮ Blood

tabtaNone-combat Outfit⋮ [X]
                                  Here

tabtaCombat Outfit⋮ [X]
                                  Here

tabtab▐ ⋮ ・ Social and Personality
                            ────────────────

tabtaVillage⋮ Arashi

tabtaNindo⋮ " ... "

tabtaPersonality
                                  Here

tabtaBackground
                                  Here

tabtab▐ ⋮ ・ Classes and Stats
                            ────────────────

tabtaFirst Class⋮ Bloodline
                            tabtabDiscipline: Dual Ancestry
                                  Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. Your primary bloodline's roster is where your name appears. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. The Rinnegan may not be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Combo Element Kekkei Genkai and Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute.

tabtabSecond Class⋮ Scholar
                            tabta⋮Discipline: Lockdown
                                  Your focus relies more on sealing than on sensory. You are allowed to have a mirrored amount of your total ninjutsu slots exclusively reserved for sealing. In addition, all sealing techniques are considered overwhelming when in collision with other techniques of the same rank. This benefit only applies to techniques S-ranked and below. Finally, if you are a signatory of a summoning contract you are able to to summon beings at one rank lower than normally required. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S}

tabtabCross Class
                                  Able to sense without any technique if someone has the same bloodline as the user within a thirty-foot radius. Gains a technique exclusive to this cross.
                                  Technique Name: Curse of the Family
                                  Technique Type: Sealing
                                  Technique Rank: B
                                  Technique Description: The user places a seal upon the ground. Any bloodline the user has cannot be accessed by any opponent which is in contact on the same surface as the user has touched. If this technique is used on the opponent themselves then they lose access to any bloodline the user has. Last until the fight is over or until a counter seal is used.

tabtaChakra Pool⋮ 275
                            tabtaStamina Pool⋮ 225
                            tabtaChakra Element⋮ Water & Wind
                            tabtaChakra Color⋮ Vantablack
                            tabtaChakra Materialization⋮ His chakra runs along his veins when a jutsu is in use, a smokey aura is given off when it leaves his body.

tabtaPassive Stat Increases
                            tabtabta• Strength: ► 0
                            tabtabtab→ N/A
                            tabtabta• Speed: ► 0
                            tabtabtab→ N/A
                            tabtabta• Reflex: ► 0
                            tabtabtab→ N/A
                            tabtabta• Fortitude: ► 0
                            tabtabtab→ N/A

tabtaStrengths
                              tabta• Trickery & Deception
                              tabta
                              tabta• Here

tabtaWeaknesses
                              tabta• Here
                              tabta• Here
                              tabta• Here

tabtaFears
                              tabta• Here
                              tabta• Here

tabtaModifiers
                              tabta• Here
                              tabta• Here

tabtaPersonal Attributes
                              tabta• Here
                              tabta• Here
                              tabta• Here

tabtaEvent Claims

tabtab▐ ⋮ ・ Jobs and Missions
                            ────────────────

tabtaRyo ⋮ 両 000
                            tabtaAC ⋮ 000

tabtaMissions Complete
                            tabtabD Rank : 0
                            tabtabtaclaim
                            tabtabC Rank : 0
                            tabtabtaclaim
                            tabtabB Rank : 0
                            tabtabtaclaim
                            tabtabA Rank : 0
                            tabtabtaclaim
                            tabtabS Rank : 0
                            tabtabtaclaim

tabtaCrafting Trees
                            tabtab• {First Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
                            tabtab• {Second Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
                            tabtab• {Third Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
                            tabtab• {Fourth Tree Here} || → {Current Title}

tabtaCrafting Jobs Complete
                            tabtabtaclaim
                            tabtabtaclaim
                            tabtabtaclaim
                            tabtabtaclaim
                            tabtabtaclaim

tabtaJob Titles
                            tabtab• {Job} || → {Current Title}
                            tabtab• {Job} || → {Current Title}

tabtaJob Missions Complete
                            tabtabtaclaim
                            tabtabtaclaim
                            tabtabtaclaim
                            tabtabtaclaim
                            tabtabtaclaim

tabtab▐ ⋮ ・ Inventory
                            ────────────────

tabta• Here
                              tabta• Here
                              tabta• Here
                              tabta• Here
                              tabta• Here
                              tabta• Here
                              tabta• Here

tabtaWeapon Specs
                              Only required for custom weapons, copy paste custom description. Standard weapons may have details listed here as well, but it is not required.

tabtab▐ ⋮ ・ Techniques
                            ────────────────

tabtaLimitations
                              tabta• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 00
                              tabta• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
                              tabta• Eiseijutsu : : 00 / 00
                              tabta• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
                              tabta• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

tabtaMaurton
                              tabta• Kai | Rank X | Default
                              tabta• Henge no Jutsu | Rank E | Default
                              tabta• Bunshin no Jutsu | Rank E | Default
                              tabta• Substitution Technique | Rank E | Default
                              tabta• Art of Walking on Water | D Rank | Default
                              tabta• Art of Walking on Walls | D Rank | Default

tabtaWater
                              tabta

tabtaWind
                              tabta

tabtaBloodline
                              tabta

tabtaGenjutsu
                              tabta

tabtaTaijutsu
                            {Style name here}
                              tabta• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

tabtaBukijutsu
                            {Style name here}
                              tabta• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

tabtab▐ ⋮ ・ Formless Styles || 00 / 00
                            ────────────────

tabtaFormless Styles
                              tabta• {Formless style name}

tabtaFormless Techniques
                              tabta• {Formless techniques name}

tabtab▐ ⋮ ・ Academy Student
                            ────────────────

tabtaLearned E Rank Formless
                              tabta• {Formless type learning}

• Kuza born into a circle of the Geyser Clan, she was raised by an heiress who became the circle Shaman 2 years after Kuza's birth and was raised by a hunter of the family and a herbalist.
                            • She was taught specialized training when she was discovered to have the ability to manipulate healing energy (medical chakra). Her boil release talents was discovered when Kuza was 7 years, a year after she began training.
                            • As a custom among some of the oni in the geyser clan, their alliance with the samurai encourages both the oni and the samurai to share their knowledge. Kuza was mentored by a man of Bushido, she was taught the ways of war through him she made her nindo. Despite her training, Kuza paid little heed to her training as a fighter.
                            • At age 12 an attack was made in the dead of the night in the circle's camp of unknown assailants while Kuza was asleep like most of the clan. Some of the members were marked as assassination targets for their involvement in old clan matters with feuds older than most in the camp due to their alliance with the samurai. The whole night was a cluster of confusion and chaos with casualties that quickly mounted. Kuza was a particular victim of this event when her father was killed defending her and she losing her left eye in that same instance. Her mentor saved her in this altercation and furthered her resolve some months later to further her medical training. Since this night, the entire clan had been less receiving of outsiders.
                            • Years after the night raid on the circle, Kuza's mentor was finished with her martial and philosophical teachings when she accepted the title of heiress, which would see herself head off on her own to better the clan. She followed these customs for when she would come of age.
                            • Kuza, now age 17, has been traveling away from her home in the north for nigh a year and a half. In this time she has traveled to a place called Giman. Here her story begins.

Fleshed out Story
                            I was born in the northern reaches of the Iron Country, my home is not a village or town but a nomad caravan in the territories of my clan. We are the Oni of the tundra, our home lies in the mountainous region where the geysers are common, our blood burns as hot as the very water that spews from the earth. Our burgundy skin and black horns are what makes us different from the samurai and humans who sometimes trade with the clan. My mother was a botanist, she was a knack for knowing herbs and she taught me the different uses of plants and uses of brewing our clan's special drinks. Father was a hunter, a real sharpshooter with the bow and he taught me our clan's oral history as did the elder of our circle. A circle was what we called individual groups of our clan, each of them are headed by a Shaman, a medicine woman who is the guide to the circle she represents as she takes on the name of her respective circle name as well as their own. I don't know when this custom began in our history or the purpose of such specifics outside of the title Shaman had most often been a woman, and rarely a man sometimes acts as the guiding voice of their circle.

Any oni worth their own horns are taught how to fend for ourselves should the circle have to split up or dire circumstance happen, the entire clan was big on self preservation in this right. The Geyser clan territory had very little in the way of civilization other than the city or two that were under samurai control, our close allies. As a child, along with many of the other children, I was taught the very basics of hunting, tracking and field triage with herbs. Resourcefulness was our way as were were taught to make use of animals killed on hunts out of respect for the kill. Despite our nomadic ways, we frequented different lands where migratory animals roamed in herds and we also were often visited by outsiders south of our lands to trade, often for goods such as luxury items and other things not so common in the frozen tundra. Our brew was a popular drink to the locals, a few of our clan had taken to making a profit off of it though some disliked this as our brew was a special clan making. Medicine was a thing we all knew how to make, but the shaman and their heiress' were the healers that our clan has come to be known for as ironically only a few of us could manipulate the healing energy.

Each child in our circle was taught things that was tailored to their specific talents and capabilities, this was to ensure those who were strong of body were to be warriors or hunters and so on. I never was the most physically fit as my talent lain more into manipulating my chakra and it was discovered I had inherited the ability to produce boil nature and manipulate the chakras used in the common medicinal practices and rituals the Shamans of our clan used. It was a year after I began my medical chakra training that I had discovered my kekkei genkai, a rare inheritance in our clan that gives the thought to others that our blood's like geyser water. My father taught me close quarters combat when I got old enough to throw a punch that had a bit of weight behind it as well as properly shooting a bow.

Some children in the Clan were taught by both our hunters and a samurai mentor due to our close allegiance with the lords in the iron country. It was not uncommon for some of our clan to pledge fealty to the samurai, becoming a special warrior known as a Moosha; mercenaries under the employ of the Oni and Samurai. I was one of the few potential heirs to the shaman who went through this process under my father's advice and the Shaman gave her blessing for this arrangement as well. An older gentleman named Asahi was introduced to me the same year I was undergoing training for manipulating medical chakra, Asahi took over my training with strange methods. Philosophical was what I could use to describe him, he taught me the reality of that is our world and not the assumption some of the circle had taught me. He taught me proper stances, fighting and even the aspects of samurai belief in that of bushido yet he had the most pacifistic mentality than from I expected, his philosophy was it was best to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a time of war. It's stuck with me for awhile and has been my own philosophy to this day.

My clan have had their allegiance to the Samurai for as long as I and many others could remember but this arrangement was never without its own consequence. We were always at odds with neighboring forces that opposed the local samurai rule and the clan was often a target for association. If it was not our alliance, others held animosity for the clan from the actions of heirs on their leave from the clan or the Moosha under the clan employ. Unfortunately a lot of this is more than idle hate with full on fights ending with loss of life when we make contact with our less than friendly neighbors. Things took a turn for the worse as more bloody feuds occured over recent years at that time.

We were attacked in the dead of night by one of the rival clans that we've fought with over territory for years. Fire struck one of the wagons and quickly had spread to the tents, a few men attacked the hunters but their target was our shaman and the elders in the circle among other targets. My father was killed that night as he shielded me from one of the attacks, a bolt of lightning striking through him and the left side of my face, blinding that side. I was stricken with grief enough I was lost in my emotion, Asahi saved me that night by slaying my father's killer. The circle had to run that night, a quarter of our people were wounded or killed and it was the beginning of our war with the rival clan.

For a long time mother had fallen into a deep depression and focused only on her work, during that time I had to be the strong one during that. The healers in our clan tried to restore my sight in my left eye but it was far gone save for the scarring tissue being healed, I've covered it since with black silk wrappings. In the few years that passed, we receded further into allied land and lost most of our territory. When I reached the age of twelve, I was to be one of the heiress to the shaman when I completed my training with Asahi. I was friends with a young girl during this transition period, Mao was her name and she had been a good friend during a rough time in my life. I left home to head south at age fourteen to Giman to begin my personal quest for information of the world and to expand my knowledge before I return home.

Missions

• Formless Hard - Learn a Jutsu -> D Rank / 200 AC
                            • Pickpocket -> D Rank ~~ xtra 100 Ryo / 200 AC
                            • Find [X] -> D Rank / 200 AC
                            • Muscle for Hire -> D Rank / 200 AC

500 RYO | 800 AC

4 / 5 D-Rank Missions

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:38 am
- Decommissioned -

User Image

User Image
                        ▰ PERSONAL DATA

Full Name: Fayette Blanchette
                        Nickname: Lil' Red
                        Birthdate: 5/19

▰ PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Body Rank: D

Hair Color: Blonde
                        Eye Color: Heterochromatic - Amber & Blue
                        Height: 162.7 cm
                        Weight: 54.2 kg

Bloodline: Kemono Shinzo ---- Kemonomimi Variant

▰ SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY

Nindo: "Candy...?" || "*RAWR*"
                        Personality: Passionate, Curious and Wild. These are the three words that describe the halfling Fayette as a woman born of a human and kemono. She takes after both of her parents, her calm nurturing mother to her wild carefree father. Faye is a very prideful individual who takes great offense to anyone or anything that she sees as an insult, a particular sensitive topic being her father or her kemono half. While she is carefree and happy-go-lucky, Faye has a quirky streak of indulging on more primal instincts when she uses powers of her bloodline that makes her persona do a complete swap to that of a cold, calculating predator which grows stronger depending on how far she invokes her bloodline. Faye suffers from a mild form of bipolar disorder of having constant mood swings and unexpected shifts in her mannerisms from repressed memories.

Village: Arashi
                        Title: Genin

Background: Faye is the child of Suzuki Blanchette, having been born when she was 20 years old and she is now 16 years of age. She grown up in a slightly sheltered life and been raised by just her mother when her father disappeared when she was still young, her memory of him hazy and distant. Her mother had taken to becoming a Kunoichi of the cloud village and migrated to Arashi when events had transpired that forced their relocation. When Faye grew up, she spent most of her time in school and had been forbade by her mother from entering the academy to become a kunoichi herself. When she was growing up, Faye often would attend plays and theatrical performances and on some nights she would assume a wolf form and roam the village streets at night although her mother scolded her whenever she done such a thing. In recent years she been growing more concerned with recent events in the world and when her mother had been out on a task, she enlisted into the academy against her mother's wishes. It's been months since she made this life changing choice and had since graduated, recently becoming a shinobi just like her mother, Suzuki.

▰ CLASSES AND STATS

First Class: Bukijutsu
                        ▱▰▱ Mystic Hero You are much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into your personal arsenal. Through your great devotion to this path you can cast ninjutsu can cast ninjutsu up to your body rank without hand seals while wielding a weapon. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use and require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. They also cannot be molded during another attack, meaning you cannot be swinging a sword and using this discipline to charge a ninjutsu at the same time. You also gain 2 extra ninjutsu slots per rank. In addition, once every other post all three of your activations in a post can be used for offensive bukijutsu
                        Second Class: Performer - Dancer
                        ▱▰▱ Grand Performance You take the initiative in a fight, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into your personal arsenal. You can cast ninjutsu can cast ninjutsu up to your body rank without hand seals while engaging in your performance type of choice. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use and require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the performance as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. They also cannot be molded during another attack, meaning you cannot be casting a genjutsu and channeling a ninjutsu at the same time, unless you are koraboing the two. You also gain 2 extra ninjutsu slots per rank.
                        ▱▰▱ Cross Class or Specialization:Bukijutsu – Performer: Able to make visual genjutsu one rank stronger when performing performance through dance. Gains two genjutsu per rank.

Chakra Pool: 250
                        Stamina Pool: 250
                        Chakra Element: Wind, Fire
                        Chakra Color: Black
                        Chakra Materialization: Fluctuates around the body with chakra use.

Passive Stats Increases:
                        • Strength ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Speed ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Reflex ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Fortitude ► 0
                        → N/A

Strengths:
                        • Versatility in numerous approaches to combat.
                        • Body transformation abilities.
                        Weaknesses:
                        • Being cornered out of using her ninjutsu or transformations
                        • Counter Illusions
                        Fears:
                        • Lightning/Thunder
                        • Rats

Modifiers:
                        • x1 Xtra Tai Per Post, x1 Xtra Buki Per Post, x1 Xtra Gen Per Post.

Personal Attributes:
                        • Occultic Wildheart: Her anger spills over to others in her unnatural form. Gains the ability to make use of genjutsu through chakra materialization and auditory cues while in an Jujin Kaiki state.
                        • Mournful Howl: With a howl, a howling gale beckons others to be spirited away. Maintains use of the Fuuton element while in a Jujin Kaiki state, abilities are used through auditory howls or significant movement (running, jumping, etc)

• Ruff and Tumble: {Canine} Gain +1 Bukijutsu OR Taijutsu Slot, Can apply their learning increases to either Bukijustu or Taijutsu due to canines quick thinking. Gains +4 Custom slots dedicated to Kemono Shinzō techniques for their ingenuity and ability to learn new tricks quickly.

• Unused Event PA [2k18 Xmas]

One Year Event
                        • Class Themed PA
                        • 150 Stamina
                        • 10 Nin/Gen or 1 Tai/Buki
                        • 5 Customs
                        • Unused Event PA
                        • Unused Event PA

Fourth of July
                        • 10 Nin/Gen or 1 Tai/Buki

▰ JOBS AND MISSIONS

Ryo: 両0
                        AC: 0

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees
                        • {First Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
                        • {Second Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
                        • {Third Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
                        • {Fourth Tree Here} || → {Current Title}

Crafting Jobs Complete: {all start at 0, remove this}

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete: {all start at 0}

Mission, Training, Events, and Job Claims

Missions Claim: [ x ]
                        Training Claim: [ x ]
                        Jobs Claim: [ x ]
                        Events Claim: [ Holliday Cheer /Carried over by Lothar ]

▰ INVENTORY

• Twin War Fans, segmented.
                        • 12 Shuriken
                        • 4 Smoke Bombs
                        • Spool of Wire, 10 Meters.

Weapon Specs

{Only required for custom weapons, copy paste custom description. Standard weapons may have details listed here as well, but it is not required.}

▰ TECHNIQUES

Limitations:
                        • Ninjutsu : : 00 / 12
                        • Genjutsu : : 00 / 09
                        • Taijutsu Styles : : 00 / 01
                        • Bukijutsu Styles : : 00 / 01

Maruton:
                        • Kai | Rank X | Default
                        • Henge no Jutsu | Rank E | Default
                        • Bunshin no Jutsu | Rank E | Default
                        • Substitution Technique | Rank E | Default
                        • Art of Walking on Water | D Rank | Default
                        • Art of Walking on Walls | D Rank | Default

Wind

Fire

Bloodline

Genjutsu

Taijutsu {Remove if none}
                        {Style name here}

Bukijutsu {Remove if none}
                        {Style name here}

▰ FORMLESS STYLES → 00 / 03

Formless Styles
                        • {Formless style name}

Formless Techniques
                        • {Formless technique name}

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 8:06 pm
One Year Crap Link

Holiday Cheer Crap Link

Compiled Rewards for Secondary Characters

1-Year Stuff

RPC Name: Kuza of the Geyser Clan
Reward Claim: Class Themed PA - 150 Chakra - 1 Style || (SR Original) 1 Style, 1 Style, 1 Style

RPC Name: Fayette Blanchette
Reward Claim: Class Themed PA - 150 Stamina - 1 Style || (SR Original) x5 Customs, x1 PA, x1 PA

RPC Name: Lao Sheng Hojo [ In construction ]
Reward Claim: Class Themed PA - 150 Chakra - 10 Slots || 1 PA, 1 PA, 1 PA

Holiday Cheer -> PAx3 For Zahara (main), PA x3 for Lothar (now Fayette), PA x3 for Kuza (Oni)

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Profile Storage & Workboxes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces