Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Nakano-Roussel Home

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:34 pm

User Image
This is the home of Hikaru Nakano-Roussel and Remi Nakano-Roussel located on the outskirts of Glasgow Scotland.

Floo address:
The Nerd Nest

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:39 pm
Residents:

HIKARU NAKANO: Home / Qudditch Thing
REMI ROUSSEL: Home / Healer Thing
CHIPPER: Sleeping/Eating/Leaving a Hairball  

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:48 pm
🔷️Muggle address is 2 Duncryne Pl, Bishopbriggs, Glasgow G64 2DP, UK
🔷️ It has 2 bedrooms one is an art studio
🔷️ There is a cat names Chipper
🔷️ Languages spoken English, Japanese, and French. Later 2 are usully curses  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 4:54 am
User Image

Hikaru was off in the kitchen prepping some popcorn for some good old fashion relaxation time. It was a bye week for his team and between practices. Remi was off today as well. Grabbing the bowl and some flavour choices he came into the living room where Remi was. Hopefully Remi managed their new tv well enough and found a movie or channel to binge watch. Hikaru liked watching muggle football sometimes as it wasn't crazy far off from Qudditch. No bludgers or seekers. He had found a channel all in french for Remi (and maybe him to learn it better). "Find us something to watch?" Hikaru asked as he carefully placed his arm load on the coffee table

Ooc:
                                                          Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 8:23 am
User ImageUser Image

xx➺ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Home - Living Room
xxx➺ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Hikaru
xxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Day Off
xxxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? They look so sad

Rémi was excited to spend the whole day just relaxing with his husband. Both worked stressful, high demand jobs, so it wasn't all too often they both had a day off together. Hikaru had gone to the kitchen to make a snack and had put him in charge of finding something on the television. He began flipping through the channels, not really seeing anything to pique his interest. After a few minutes, he had paused on an infomercial about donating money to starving and poorly children. He tried a few times to change the channel, but something prevented him. Instead, his hair changed to a somber grey, the man's emotions stirring up. When Hikaru walked back in, Rémi hastily turned off the screen and tried to change his hair. When that failed, he simply pushed himself to a stand and wrapped his arms around Hikaru. "Hika, chéri, I think we need to talk." He sighed softly, breathing in his husband's familiar scent. How was it that he always smelled so comforting? "I think it's time we look into adoption. My heart aches...." He looked up at Hikaru, knowing the other had long since been open to the idea. Of course they had been waiting on Rémi's approval. Now, at least, they could genuinely start planning.

Kungfudemoness

Wᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs, sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ. Nᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
          Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ, I'ᴍ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
          Nᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ I ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ. Uɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Wʜᴇɴ I ʟᴏsᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
          Aɴᴅ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɢᴏɪɴɢ! Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀɪᴠᴇʀ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ
          Lɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ, ɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ
          I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴛᴏᴘs ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ ɪs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
          Iɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 4:43 pm
User Image

Hikaru had been focusing on not spilling popcorn everywhere that he didn't see what was on tv before Remi hastily turned off the TV he happen to see Remi's hair before the hug. "Of course Honey what's wrong?" Hikaru asked returning the hug. Why was Remi sad? After a moment Remi broke the hug and would receive a concerned look from Hikaru. Remi mention wanting to adopt. Remi would know he had pre approval from Hikaru. Hikaru wasn't wholly shy on his desire to be a dad some day. Clearly they would have to adopt. "I'm definitely on board but did something prompt the conversation?" Hikaru sat on the couch with Remi. It be easy to find a kid Hikaru volunteered at Wools periodicly for entertaining the kids. Most of the kids loved to chase a dog.
                                                          Ooc:
                                                          Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Private Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff