Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands
B: Achak Dikanodi vs Atsilvi Dikanodi

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Vashtya generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 2!

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:38 pm
User Image

Achak took a deep breath, his heart thumping almost painfully in his chest. He wasn't sure why he'd put himself forward for the Sky Ceremony - to be fair, he'd been encouraged to do so, but...it seemed like yet another way he was likely to put his shortcomings at the forefront...only, instead of it just being within his own clan, this would be in front of the entire pride. But....there was an excitement that hung in the air, and it was hard for even him, so prone to dwelling on his own insecurity that he found it difficult to look very far outside of himself, to not be caught up in it.

Taking a deep, deliberate breath, he approached his first opponent - one of his brothers; well...that could be awkward. Inclining his head at Atsilvi, his posture was stiff, and oddly formal, given their relationship.

Z o m b i k ii

Z o m b i k ii generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 6!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:28 am
Vashtya

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Atsilvi had not put himself forward for pride, honour or glory - but an underlying sense of duty. He was here because something deep in his bones told him this was what was expected of him; that is was the right thing to do.

He was young and as such did not expect to get very far in the competition, but he would try his best and put on a good show - it was all that could be expected of him. It would be enough to make his family proud, he hoped.

“Don’t look so worried brother. It’s all in good fun.” He called out to the other male, they had been play fighting since a time before their manes started to grow in. In essence, this was nothing more serious than that. The only difference was, this time, they had an audience.

Atsilvi lowered his body and crouched close to the floor. ”Ready?”

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

Z o m b i k ii generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Z o m b i k ii

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:31 am
Vashtya
I guess because I rolled higher, I roll to hit first?

"Here I come!"

The bright male did not give his brother much time to prepare, but he wanted to keep him on his toes. Atsilvi pounced - aiming to pin his brother down against the floor.

Vashtya generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:52 pm
Nearly wincing at how well his brother had read him, Achak couldn't help but wonder if his worries were so easily seen by everyone else around him, and caught himself hunching his shoulders slightly before he forced himself to lower them, attempting a smile (although it likely came out more of a grimace), even as he nodded to acknowledge that he was, indeed, prepared to fight.

He had barely finished doing so when Atsilvi pounced, the force of his brother's body colliding with his own forcing the breath from his lungs with a grunt. Going with the momentum until he could get his own feet beneath him, Achak's muscles bunched as he shoved his own weight back at his brother, bringing up a forepaw to swat at Atsilvi's shoulder, although he was careful to keep his claws sheathed.

Z o m b i k ii
Yep, you were right! <3

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out