Name: U'men
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weyr: Western Weyr
Rider Rank: Wingrider
Previous Rank/Craft: Weyrbrat.
Physical Description: Grey eyes 6'4, dark skin and red hair.
Personality: U'men is a very complex soul who has a lot of conflict in his life, he is caring to the core and this conflicts with the jealousy he feels toward his brother whom he feels has over shadowed him his entire life. He's intelligent and sharp witted, a good problem solver and puts his heart and soul into issues. He's not afraid to jump into a sketchy situation if something need s to be done. He has a soft spot for small baby creatures be they furry or not. He adores children and treats women with high honors. Opening doors and helping to lift and reach, it gives him much joy. He likes women of all sorts and loves them all. He is reactive in conflicts going from 0 to attitude in about 5 seconds. He wants to rise in rank through service and his own hard work, hoping that people will recognize his talents and reward him accordingly.
Caring
Brilliant
Courageous
Chivalrous
Jealous
Reactive
Ambitious
History: Born to a female brown rider called Delatche (Magnadearel), Umen was her middle child. He had always looked up to his mother and her dragon. He felt overshadowed by his older brother for all of his life. He impressed his green dragon on his second hatching. Even before that he felt that there was no other place for him on Pern except the weyr.

In the past he has had disagreements with his eldest brother, more so before he impressed his green, because he felt inferior to his brother who never seemed to take anything seriously, which Umen finds endlessly irritating.

Umen enjoys charming lady riders of all types. Hoping to have many children who become riders one day. He wants a family, he wants to rise in rank and make his own nae based on his own talent. He will ensure that he is a part of all of his children's lives.
Other: Anything else you want to add?

DRAGON
Name: Lyuaith
Color: Green
Size: 27 powerfully built for a green with long wings
Physical Description: powerfully built for a green with long wings
Personality: Very, very protective of her rider and not afraid to hiss at anyone or any dragon for it. She supports him and is a bit of a loner, but if there are a few very perky dragons out there she will gladly let them in her heart, she has no time for cruelty or angst.

QUEST INFO
Why do you want this character? I want this character because of his strong muse and challenging attitude. U'men is a man of contradictions. He loves family but has issues with his brother, he uplifts others but wants to gain rank through ambition. Hes also connected to a character of Magnadearel's and I like family plots! He will help me work on conflict in writing and dealing with a new personality type for me.
What do you love most about this character, if anything? His drive to better himself appeals to me the most. His name as well.
Anything else? I love romance plots and want to experience that aspect of the weyr with someone who wants kids but does not want to settle down.