Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:46 pm
You can literally see her from there.

In the almost two months it had been since the Junior Weyrlings had hatched, Anakumath had grown like a weed, and now the little gold was big enough to just peer over the cots of the other riders to peek at the others. Nobody had been a stranger to her nurturing, and barely half a day could go by without her needing to at least visually make sure all were well. Ileneth was small and diligent, however, and usually didn't draw the gold's concern. Which in and of itself, was why she was two steps away from fussing that day.

But when Anakumath set her mind to such doting, even Marty's coolness could not temper her for long. Perhaps the woman simply didn't try - there was no need to reel in goodness.

Still, sitting in her wallow and peering merely a few cots over didn't seem to sit right with Anakumath. Sweet Ileneth. How are you faring as of late? I fear I do not check in nearly often enough. And there she was, already readying herself with small talk. Marty, however, made no such effort. It just wasn't her way.

Aukai Oceansoul

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:42 pm
demon_pachabel

Ileneth blinked at her favorite cousin, still a bit shy that a gold liked to give her such attention.

I am well dear Anakumath, starting to grow faster then I thought, I was a bit delayed now I fear I might become a rather large green, do you think that will interfere when I fly?

She didn't want to be too noticable after all. It was better to do ones work if so many were not noticing you, present company excluded as she really liked Anakumath and of course she could visit whenever she wanted. The gold just understood her on a very deep level.

Sayuri looked over at the beautiful gold head that was peeking at them and smiled rather shyly. Even if it was a gold, dragons were just cute when they peeked at one another.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:30 pm
Creeling softly, Anakumath looked her cousin over at her statement. Ileneth was quite a nicely proportioned green, after all, and it was hard to think that would cause her any trouble. I think you will have no problem catching the air with those beautiful wings of yours, she assured. Surely she'd turn many heads with her loveliness, though being kindred spirits in that sense, Anakumath did not envy her that.

But it was something neither would ever really have any control of.

Tell me, do your lessons treat you well? Being in different assignments, it was easy to worry about those she could not see all day. She peered at Sayuri as well, offering the young woman a soft keel of greeting. What a wonderful match, for sweet Ileneth she was!

Aukai Oceansoul

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:11 pm
demon_pachabel

Ileneth purred back at the gold, with gentle joy.

Oh yes, they are going very well, my Sayuri is so diligent, it makes what we study easy to stay on top of.

The golds greeting brought the shy rider quite out of her shell. "Hello to you too, Lady Anakumath, we thank you for your visit."

We particularly enjoy the healer classes, Sayuri used to follow her families healer and help, she is most comfortable in those classes where many things come naturally.
My favorite time of day though is still feeding and oiling.

Sayuri waved at Marty as well so she didn't feel left out. Ileneth booped her hip and Sayuri spoke at the urging of her green. "Hello Marty, Anakumath is looking wonderful."  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:15 am
A small swirl of yellow whirled into Anakumath's eyes. Not an unusual look for the gold, as it was a very constant companion to her mood. That is good to hear. You're getting along well with the others, then? Ileneth would have never caused trouble of her own accord, but some would not have been as kind to her gentle nature.

With the gold's head so close by, Martirae couldn't help but reach out to run her hand along the side of it, seeking out any hidden itches that could be solved with fingers, rather than oil. Her hand remained there as Sayuri spoke up, and she looked at the younger woman with that same perhaps too-cool look she always had. Not mean, but perhaps guarded as a better word for it. "Thank you, Sayuri. Your Ileneth is growing quite nicely," the green had been a bit slower some weeks, but it meant she was filling out nicely now.

That is a very good part of the day. But the hard work we do now is important as well. I am glad to hear you two are finding things to enjoy in all of it.

Aukai Oceansoul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:17 pm
Ilenth turned to fully face the gold, wandering a little closer to her.

So far so good they have been behaving themselves, I'll be sure to tell you if that changes. She dipped her head sweetly, over the moon that the gold cared so much about her. Ileneth wanted to give her snuggles but perhaps that should wait for a better time.

Sayuri bowed her head in acknowledgement, she didn't know why the gold rider always seemed to push her to the side, but either it was who Marty was or Sayuri had to prove herself to be who she seemed to be...although impressing the buttercup dragon was a pretty good indication. No matter she did not need a goldrider to prove her worth to herself, she would continue to work diligently. She was one of the most sensitive riders and that could actually come in handy...somehow? Maybe.

We like the hard work too, we do our duty diligently.

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:34 am
As Ileneth drew closer, Anakumath lifted a wing, beckoning her green cousin into her side, if she so wished it. I only care to know that you are well, Anakumath assured, less concerned about if anybody needed a talking to - certainly, most trouble could be contained by Mictecath - and more wanting to hear Ileneth speak of herself.

The desire to work hard was something that Anakumath could relate strongly to, radiating a quiet approval to her cousin. And it will take you very far. That I know for certain.

When Sayuri seemed to withdraw herself from any talk, Martirae did similarly. Not out of any dislike of the young woman - different classes had left little time to form actual opinions on her or her Ileneth outside of Anakumath's own radiating approval, but simply because of who she was as a person - just a bit too guarded.

Aukai Oceansoul

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff