Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Deserted...
More reason to protect (Kamau and Tamal'rowa)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kamau walked along the border of the Gem pride lands doing his normal patrol, there were still many ghost lights and voices and the pride had been warned to be careful of both. He still worried since there were many new cubs running around and he wondered if any of the ghost voices might lead them into trouble. He wondered also if the strange events would ever end, were the gods angry with the creatures of this land? Did they care at all? He shook his head as he walked along and then turned and looked out at the ocean in the distance. He liked there home and with that thought, he thought of finding a mate once again, he didn't have a way with females so he wasn't sure how he was going to get one who would agree to be his mate.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:56 pm
MiddyGlow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tamal'rowa was born to royalty, but she most definitely not a princess. The tall, lanky striped gal had found more interest in the art of a fight than she did in partaking in the politics of her blood. Perhaps when the great storm hit, it was a blessing from Eywa. Tama might have been displaced, but she learned to use her skills she had grown to love, and ultimately led her to a new life in the crystal ridden pride.

The caverns were new to her. She was use to the openess of the lands. There were echos that she wasn't use to, disembodied sounds. Maybe this was normal for this land?

The blue lioness walked down a corridor, humming as she went. She needed to meet some of the pride.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:16 am
KasaiLoki

He made his way back to the caverns that were home to the rest of the pride and went inside. He sometimes found it hard to find something to do with himself when he didn't have guard duty, he really needed to find a hobby of some sort. He wondered if he could learn to make something out of stone or crystals to keep his paws busy when he was bored. He sighed and started looking about the caverns searching for inspiration to aid his problem.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:46 pm
MiddyGlow

A low hum emitted from Tamal's maw as she scanned the area. It only took a moment for it to linger on the almost pure white lion. The pelt would have been considered a blessing in her home lands. They were like spirits, closest to Eywa. Tama found herself staring the male, her warrior brain forgetting how rude it was to stare.

Shaking her head, the female cleared her thoughts, approaching the lion. "Hello," she spoke softly. "I think I have seen you around, but have never formally introduced myself to you." Both were chevaliers, it would be hard to not see him. "Then again, being newer here it's always a whirlwind trying to remember officially who I know and don't." A small ring of laughter followed her words, as her bright blue eyes glanced to him.

"Tamal'rowa, but most just call me Tama," she extended a paw to shake.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:16 pm
KasaiLoki

Kamau felt eyes on him and he turned to look at who was looking at him and saw the pretty striped blue female, he smiled a little bit as he watched her watching him. He watched her approach him and heard her say hello, he was rather surprised it wasn't every day that a female was so forward with him, but he was glad for it since he was about as charming as a stone. "Hello." He said softly. He nodded "Yes I believe I might have seen you around the pride as well." He thought about it and wasn't sure if they had met before or if he had just seen her in passing. He laughed and then said "With a pride that values light soft colors I am sure I am not the only white lion so it is likely you might have thought you've seen me a hundred times." Kamau smiled and then said taking her paw in his. "I am Kamau, nice to meet you Tama. I don't really have a nick name, but perhaps Kam if I had one, I suppose Kama could also be used."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:24 am
MiddyGlow

Tamal rolled her shoulders in a shrug, flashing a grin. "Maybe, but I don't think so. I wouldn't forget a light lion, especially one that is so white. My old pride...you would be considered special because of your pelt." She advised.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, officially, Kamau." Tamal grinned. "I could just call you Kamau, it's not that difficult," she flashed a wink along with her constant grin.

"But...if you would prefer Kam or Kama." She could call him by the name if he had so chose.

"You are a...chevalier, right? I think that's where I have seen you before. Have you've been in the pride since birth or joined up?" She questioned. She wanted to understand who might've been born in, and who would have been like her and joined.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:44 am
KasaiLoki

Kamau was very surprised at what she was saying, he was a little shell shock and unsure what to say next he attempted to shake it off and try to speak to her once again. "Umm well thank you I think?" He laughed lightly he wasn't really sure what that meant since he knew nothing of her old pride, he was still learning about this pride really. "It is a pleasure to meet you as well Tamal." He nodded "I think that would be perfectly fine, or whatever you wish to call me." He really didn't mind but Tam and Kam sounded like a set of twins to him, which was a strange thought. He shook his head "Not Kam, Kama is fine or Kamau I think." He nodded his head "Yes." Kamau thought on that for a moment he had been so busy it sometimes felt like he had been here his whole life. "No, I think I joined when I was an adolescent when they were still searching for this new home. So it feels I have been here forever."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:31 am
MiddyGlow

Tamal nodded as Kamau spoke. "Ah. So this pride is newly established so to speak? Or at least, here in this land?" The lands were quite interesting. Gem filled caverns, shiny bits. It reminded her of her jungle pride, and the hidden wonders within it.

"Interesting," she murmured with a small smile. "Maybe you can show me around sometime?" She inquired to the other male. "You probably know more than I do anyways?" She grinned. She could only go so long wandering around the twists and turns of the caverns. Knowing her way around would stop any potential of getting lost.

"What's say you?"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:47 pm
KasaiLoki

Kamau nodded his head they had been wandering a long time before they came across the beach and the caverns it was lucky they had found a safe home for the pride. He smiled Tamal was a very nice and kind lioness and she led the conversation in a way that he couldn't do on his own. "I would be honored to show you around the pride Tamal." He said in a soft tone. He did know a great deal about the layout of the pride at this point since it was his job to guard the pride. He had also done some exploring with one of the scribes as they hunted for the source of a strange noise. "When would you like to go?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:07 am
MiddyGlow

"Everything is quite different here." Tamal explained. "I know there is the library," she had stumbled across it many times in her trips down the corridors, "and of course, where the chevaliers train." That was where she spent most of her time after all.

"Why don't you just take me to places that you think would be helpful as a chevalier? I think that is a good starting spot, don't you?" The blue lioness asked with a smile. She awaited an answer, before they would continue down the caverns. One thing Tama did enjoy doing was learning. While she missed her home terribly, she found this would be a good alternative.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:32 pm
KasaiLoki

Kamau thought a moment before he nodded and started to lead the way to a spot that he thought that Tama would like, he wanted to spend more time with her, she was smart and kind. He enjoyed their encounter this day and he hoped to get more chances to spend time with her in the days to come.

(Fin)  
[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff