Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:47 am
Chores were sometimes the only real chance Martirae had to really see some of her fellow Weyrlings. Either they were in the other class, or simply she and Anakumath were pulled from certain lessons to focus on other ones that suited the position of a non-fighting dragon. It didn't entirely bother her. Not that she didn't want to know the others, but her already cool disposition had already pushed certain more sensitive personalities away. The most sensitive personality of them all, however, seemed content to step into that void to bridge such distances.

Bagging stone was almost a monotonous task once one knew what stone needed to be tossed into a 'for Weyrling practice' pile or 'Yep, that'll kill thread real good' pile, and many people found it a good time to chat when normally they couldn't. Anakumath took to it readily, settled in the sand of the bowl and looking over the others who were gathered with their own lifemates. One, in particular, stuck out to the young gold - Moirath, I have not had a chance to get a good look at you as of late. Are you well?

faesinger
[/quotoe]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:08 pm
Moirath was bored. Firestone sorting was boring. She laying restlessly near her bonded, grumbling softly to Veltanna, when Anakumath spoke to her. Perking up, the green bounced over to the gold and twined around her. I am doing wonderfully! Well, except right now. This is so very boring! How is life as an exalted gold? Are you learning very interesting things? Lessons here seem to range from the mind numbing to the fascinating. Couldn’t they make things more interesting all the time?

Veltanna gently let Moirath know, If you don’t pause she can’t answer you questions. Veltanna was trying to teach her dragon manners. It was slow going. Moirath subsided and sat staring expectantly at Anakumath, wiggling slightly in excitement.

Veltanna shifted over to be next to Martirae. The greenrider hadn’t had an opportunity to really meet the goldrider and was curious about her. “As our dragons seem to be comparing notes, I figure we might do the same. How are you holding up?” A change in Weyr and being trained to be a goldrider couldn’t be easy.

demon_pachabel

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:26 pm
The questions coming in at a mile a minute didn't bother Anakumath, who leaned in to gently bump her head against her cousin's. It is necessary, though, and not all things necessary can be exciting all the time. We have been learning a lot about caravans and tithes and meeting so many people. We spent some time with your mother and her rider just earlier this week. While Fianth loved them all as her own, however, such affection didn't keep her from missing her own mother. How would you make things more interesting all the time, Moirath?

Martirae had paused in her sorting to look at her lifemate, if only to acknowledge what she was up to - to know where she was and how she was doing. Though she did not really have to do that with her eyes. She looked away when Veltanna settled in next to her. "Perhaps," she agreed, perhaps more stiffly than intended. A gentle mental nudge from Anakumath advised her to be just a touch less guarded with herself. "I focus on her and I focus on our tasks. It keeps the rest from being a tidal wave that tries to wipe out everything all at once. It's all different than what I thought it would be," she'd thought there was nothing tying her to Western, after all. Small sore spots said otherwise.

"It's always cold." she added after a moment.

faesinger

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff