Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With her vision worsening the older she got, Kim'acha was afraid she wouldn't be useful to the pride much more. The huntress didn't have that great of a life, if she was being completely honest with herself. She had no prospect of a mate, and her children were scattered to who knows where, leaving her completely alone. Not completely. She had her mother here, and family through half-siblings, step-siblings, and even a few of her full sisters were here, but it wasn't... the cozy family she liked.

With her mother and father both being here with other mates, it made things for her awkward. It was tense. Honestly she questioned leaving when her thoughts were at her darkest and she found herself crying at night in her den.

Be that as it may, it was inevitable she ran into her again. Onalim didn't exactly make her life easier in their original home pride.

She only knew it was Onalim from the smell and the vague colors. "Fancy meeting you here," Kim'acha said with a bowed head. It was probably fated that she ran into Onalim here at the watering hole near the dens. Seems like the Great Lion wanted them to reunite.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:18 am
User Image

Onalim had sudden thirst that didn’t seem to stop haunting her. Usually she would wait until the time was appropriate and she would ssatisfy her desire... but today it was extreme and unusually so..she was groggy and slightly disheveled but here she was and she was gonna get a drink..

She stopped when a familiar voice rang out in greeting...

“Kim?” Her ears perked up and her body language showed her excitement.

She spotted her yellow sister and padded to her quickly.

She then realized she looked terrible.... “oh goodness I look like I just rolled out myocardial my den.”,

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:21 am
She smiled at her sister, though it was hesitant and slow to show. At least Onalim seemed excited. Maybe she wasn't the same.

Yes, hello. I've... been here for a while now. I sort of accidentally followed our father in here." Did Onalim know Vestip was here too? Had she seen their half siblings? "Kupa is here, too." Her giant red brother. How she adored that male. He was so gentle, but so lost, almost broken. Kim'acha prayed that he found peace while living in the Mwezi'Johari.

"How've you been with everything that's happened?" Her tone was light and friendly for now.

Split Personality

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:45 am
Onalim has always been a prissy little thing... that was true. She made an expression of surprise... she didn’t realize their red brother was here too... it seemed everyone was com8ng to this pride. Onalim was happy here. Their mother was happy. She wasn’t sure about their father... but she didn’t have a relationship with him... not really.

“Yeah... I know our fathers here... been a tad odd and dramatic... but it’s okay. He can do what he wants... moms happy...”

She paused. “If ya means since all the craziness... I just kept in my den and avoided all the drama. Our sister... from mom and her new mate... she had some stuff happen... she doesn’t talk now... word is the great lion took her voice.”

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:50 am
Kim'acha's face fell at the news of their half-sister losing her voice. Her ears pinned back slowly before she sighed. "I guess I shall have to visit her and mother soon... I don't know how our father is doing, or his new children. Not... with all the craziness."

Slowly, she settled on her hind quarters and rubbed her face with a paw. "I'm glad you're safe. I'm glad to hear mother is safe. I haven't seen her in a while. I haven't even met her mate yet. Or... any of her new kids. I tend to just stay in the middle out of all of that."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:56 pm
Onalim nodded. "I think you should. Stellaluna and I are opposites in many ways and it's really difficult to talk to her when she doesn't reply... I avoid her a lot... I shouldn't but I do..." She sighed softly.

Onalim gave herself a good shake. "Mother is actually happy. Her and our step father were sort of an accident but it worked out in the end. He's a pretty nice lion.. and they are still going strong... Getting old but strong... ya know."

Onalim sighed lightly. "I was hoping by now I'd have found myself a strong and handsome lion to call my own... but I'm still lovely and single."

She looked extremely upset at this statement she had made. "I don't get why it's so hard to find a good mate around here..."

She was babbling now. Like she usually did.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:33 am
"You should ask our father how he managed to constantly find a string of partners." Kim'acha didn't realize how bitter she really was about their father. She thought she'd accepted the fact that even though he settles down with a mate, he'd cheat on them. It didn't mean she'd be like that, but considering she'd had exactly one litter with a male she didn't know... Did Kim'acha have room to talk?

"You just... need to stop looking. That's the advice I get when I talk about similar things. Stop looking and it will just... happen." The yellow lioness didn't sound like she believed her own words.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:31 am
Onalim chuckled lightly. She really didn’t keep up on the happenings of her birth father. He seemed hesitant to any contact half the time... no doubt the awkwardness of it all was the culprit. She felt no ill towards him. She didn’t even remember him before he arrived here.

“It’s his problem I suppose. It’s a shame but if things were not the way they are.. we may not be here... apart of this life and this pride.” She leaned back on he haunches and sighed. “But mother is happy... so that’s good.”

She herself had no children. She was more of the ‘you gotta put a ring on it’ kinda girl. She especially was picky about the males... she had strict ideas for an ideal mate.

“Just wish it would happen sooner. I’m getting old.”

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers