Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:48 pm
User Image

---------------------------------------------------

Jinkies! This group of dummies have been bumbling their way around the roguelands in search of a missing mother. They are looking to bring back new thralls, and will even offer fights on the border to become a freeborn [Casp and Midas, Astrid hates doing that s**t]. The group is looking for more lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, wild dogs, bears, cranes, fish, boogers.... Whatever! They are willing to meet up with them.

The catch? More paranormal experiences please! s**t just keeps getting spooky for these guys and I would love for them to get super close to meeting their goal only to have to turn back because something really odd/awful happened. You got me? Yeah? Okay.

So if you want some basic meetings, someone for your character to hang with, if you wanted a fling with Midas and maybe Casp or needed your trader to sell some wares. Hit me up.

Let's get spooky.

---------------------------------------------------

P.S. - Probably gonna need a healer.... and probably a priest by the end of this.

P.P.S - Midas and Casp are open for flings. Casp only one, Midas... yeah do your worst please. Satinka, the little lady of the group needs an eventual boyfriend and husband. Would love it if someone fell for her, fought to be freeborn, kicked a** and became a reaver then purposed to her. That'd be badass. Astrid is just looking for his mum, ignore him. [He has his plots, don't need any more.]

P.P.P.S - I would LOVE all the godly interactions, please. Especially with Midas.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:48 pm
User Image

SOOOOOOO. Just because he'd be super interested in your troupe AND I just love all your characters and you I'd like to offer Horus and Apollo for interaction.

I really think he'd find Satinka fascinating and would likely take a shining to her. NOW whether or not he'd like her enough to join the SB or what not and be a future romance I'm not sure. I just really think he'd find them all unique in his own way. :3  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:00 pm
Godly interactions, huh? How about with a sassy girl in the rogue lands, who could potentially point them in the right direction. (intuition, and all that)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Or she could also be in her mortal or bird forms, if you'd rather. >>  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:00 pm
@Astoria - I am absolutely fine with your lovely opal duo meeting and joining the group. I love the idea of a potential love interest than may not make it completely through the ringer. He might get some backlash from her step-brother Astrid. ;] Once we get an RP done that we currently have going I can set something up. <3

@Mango- We spoke over discord, I will definitely be setting out that second RP once we finish below the cloudy sky. Alisaie will definitely be a helping and after the paranormal event.  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces