Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:40 pm
"Levek, this is the third time today I've knocked ya on your a**, boy!" That the not-so-young son of one of their band had come to be drawn to the lessons Unnie often spread about was of little surprise. To any boy Unnie was a spectacle - a strong woman on a handsome brown dragon who could handle a sword, a stick, or really any weapon that was put into her hand. It was of little surprise she sometimes drew a throng even on a tame evening of checking over riding straps, riding gear, and checking over stocks.

The dark haired boy rubbed at his hands where the woman had struck him, frowning. "S'not fair to knock me down when you've already disarmed me," he grumbled, drawing a roar of laughter from Unnie. "You still have both your arms and they're perfectly fair to use in a fight for your life! Now up again, boy! Another go!"

Unnie would knock him down 2 more times before he called it quits.

"That was 1 more time than he let me last time!" she announced to Bisera as she made her way towards the woman, grinning proudly. Progress was progress, even small, and she was clearly thrilled by the baby steps she was making.

Lunulath had curled up contently next to Adeniuth, watching the whole fiasco with half amusement. And after he can hold a sword she will have to teach him not to falter when another human comes at him with intent to kill, he rumbled, head rested against the much larger gold's shoulder, but clearly content with the progress as much as his lifemate was.

Prism Shine

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:19 am
The smell of an oddly-scented oil is all that Bisera can detect, despite the signs of liveliness in their camp. It was an odd purchase, one that she hadn’t been on top of -- and to settle her own nettling concerns, she had seen to collecting the riding straps for the dragons currently in camp on the ground to oil and buff every strap and tether. Perhaps a bit unusual, for she could have easily made the fool who purchased them see to it. Yet she’d needed to get her hands working, and the oil also doubled for making her hands softer and more supple. So, long hair tied up in a loop, she’d set up and had gotten to work.

It had nothing to do with setting up where she could look up and observe Unnie and one of their growing boys at a lesson.
Certainly nothing having anything to do with the flit of a smile at the broad chest strap as she heard the brownrider’s laughter, both containing such a heart-flittering note and a fiercesomeness that always had her likening her companion to a wild feline.

“Going to make a fighter out of him yet.” Maybe not today, nor tomorrow. But progress was progress. Yet while she couldn’t match such a free grin, Bisera’s eyes shined a bit. Daresay, she was always proud of any improvement her little (but growing) family made. “I almost think he’s lasting a bit longer between knockdowns.”

The large gold had a wing stretched out, soaking in the day’s sunlight while it was high overhead. Only to be followed by when someone coming at him with the intent to kill has friends that jump into the fray. Though witnessing her rider joining those lessons would give her a bit more entertainment.. Adeniuth turns to brush her nose briefly against Lunulath’s, a paw covering one of his.

demon_pachabel

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:41 am
"He is! The day he can knock a sword out o'my hands'll be a good day indeed," Unnie said, sidling up next to Bisera to look over her handiwork with the straps. They were coming along nicely. "I don't expect that soon, though.Maybe a few more Turns," though that discounted the idea that the second she was disarmed she would break his nose and possible dislocate an arm in example of how arms were still a valid weapon in the moment.

She'd put the arm back when she was done, of course.

"And how is your task going? Anything I can help with?" Unnie's hands crept over the Goldrider's shoulders, tracing circles lightly with her index fingers. "Oil some straps? Move something? Get ya a little pick-me-up?" she leaned in close at the last suggestion - though usually such offers were more innocent than initially suspected.

Lunulath seemed to laugh - as much as a dragon could, physically - at the image presented. Which is why it is all the better the boys are learning - I think a few of the girls only need another nudge or two as well. He bumped the top of his head against the side of Adenuith's cheek with a thrum. Better to have them all prepared, just in case.

Prism Shine

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:05 pm
“That day comes, he can buy his own blade on my marks.” Bisera’s form shifted, leaning in towards Unnie’s body heat as the brownrider closed in. Yet her gaze was fixed to making sure that the straps had loosened up completely with the oil. “Hmm, certainly not. Always good to have goals, though.” Certainly with that boy. Though no doubt there were a few youngsters who no doubt had dreams of countering and disarming their resident swordswoman while sparring.

That would certainly be the day. Bisera rather hopes she gets to witness the aftermath of that.

The hands on her shoulders had the woman tensing briefly, eyes flitting around to see that they were, in fact, alone -- and lets herself relax, if marginally. Though those skilled fingers no doubt would coax her into relaxing more. “It’s certainly going well enough. I almost feel like I could call these fit.” Yet she lets herself lean into the brownrider’s capable hands, turning towards Unnie since she had approached. “Think I’m just about done here -- a pick-me-up might be nice.” Though the straps certainly needed redistributed, Bisera could take a break--if only for the woman so close.

Adeniuth gave a pleased hum -- both for the affectionate bump, as well as hearing about their caravan’s children. They’ve much to go, but.. They’re coming along quite well. You never know exactly what the world may throw at them.. Daresay, there was a touch of concern in her voice for her Smalls. Yet the large dragon nestled her head back against Lunulath, nuzzling into the top of his snout. Better they in our care, at any rate.

demon_pachabel

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:17 pm
Considering Bisera's offer, Unnie leaned her cheek against her head with a hum of thought. "So it sounds like I should stay sharp," she finally decided with a wicked grin. Not a difficult task when she kept up with the young ones, but how much rust could form on a technique not properly kept to it's highest standards frequently?

Lunulath, for only a moment, considered suggesting that Unnie pick a fight with someone just to stay sharp. Only for a moment, however, before Adeniuth had his entire attention once again. He'd let Theirs figure out the rest of the technicalities of it all if Unnie was actually worried - which he doubted. They are ours, he agreed. Whether the parents of the young ones would have liked the dragon pair adopting them all, well...they had no choice.

Unnie buried her face into Bisera's hair for a moment, before leaning over her shoulder to plant a kiss on the woman's cheek. "A pick-me-up for my lady it is, then," she agreed, taking a moment to roll up her sleeves (oh, so serious), before her strong, skillful hands started seeking out those awful knots that liked to form in the muscles of the upper back and shoulder (and the hips, but she hardly wanted to make Bisera levitate off the ground), eager to massage them out of her system.

She may not have been trained, but lord did she try hard enough to make up for the more masterful skills found elsewhere.

Prism Shine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:49 pm
There’s a soft snort as Bisera reaches to grab a rag, and wipe the excess oil from her hands. “As if you would let yourself get dull.” There’s a minor tease in there, somewhere, with the dance of her eyes. “Or that you would dull around me.” Bisera had, of course, only the best to teach her.

Pride radiated from Adeniuth, from the thought of the little ones who were theirs to the strong brown who kept her such lovely company. All in the caravan are ours, dearest. ... Perhaps the children might be my favorite to watch. Perhaps she had been missing her kids at Western, the ones who hadn’t branched out or followed with her. Maybe a stop in to Western would be in order, if just to see if all was well. Yet Adeniuth just thrums, a soft, bassy noise.

The goldrider paused, the warmth rising to her face as the hint of a smile. Yet those strong, capable hands were on her, and it became almost painfully obvious how her tension had started to gather. But Unnie’s hands could make her melt like no other could, and the woman leans her head forward slightly as knot of muscle after another are worked free. “A pick-me-up only you could ever deliver.” Bisera leaned her head back against the other woman’s stomach, nuzzling against her slightly. “If you weren’t so adept at swords, I’d near drop you off at healerhall instead. You could show them a thing or two.”

demon_pachabel
This is so late, I'm sorry!

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:20 pm
"The Healer Hall? As if I wouldn't die of boredom at the mere thought?" Unnie leaned back dramatically at the mere suggestion, before leaning her weight into Bisera's back. "They'd kick me out within a week!" Probably for getting into a fight with someone bigger than her just to see if she could win. Or for inciting a riot in the mess hall. No, Unnie was better off when she wasn't constrained between four walls.

Lunulath thrummed, soaking in Unnie's restless enthusiasm across their bond. He did rather like her, he guessed. You only guess? Unnie asked, ready to go throw down with the brown if he didn't take it back - but all in good fun. They are small and will vanish without careful eyes on them - especially when Unnie filling their heads with stories of her own adventures. The little adventurer who got lost in the woods, impressed a dragon, and taught people to use a sword. Trouble indeed.

Prism Shine

[IC RP] Holds & Halls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff