Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
a strange new wold Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:54 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kohaku heard Mei's voice and he snapped out of his daze and turned with a laugh."Sorry about that ladies I let my mind wonder a little."He says as he runs over to them with a smile."So how far away are we form the capital it seems a long way judging by the lay of the land and the air is a little cooler here as well."He says looking around at the town and its people.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:20 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Senshu woke up feeling the softness of a bed under him. He opened his eyes slowly and scanned the area around him. He noticed Ashton asleep on a chair beside his bed. He could see signs that the others were in and out of his room from time to time. He started to sit up when a pain shot through his body. He cried out in pain before laying back down. "Gods above what happened to me?" He asked as the pain vanished. He started panting.
He needed to get his healing staff. He could at least use enough magic to get himself up and walking around again.

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:06 am
SilverThorneKitsune

PaganYanik

Ashton

outfit:

Ashton woke up slowly as heard Senshu was rousing,"Oh your awake", he yawned stretching in his chair as he said,"You seem to be rusty... just because you use a big spell doesn't mean you need to go and electrocute yourself", he noted,"I was coming back for you", he then turned his attention to the door wondering where the others were hearing footsteps,"We have company coming", he commented quietly sitting up abit more he knew kara was still gonna have a serious talk with him later about what happened earlier but with Senshu being so ill they all rushed him to heal up,"Your gonna have to take it easy if we encounter anymore problems I'll tell kara to put up her shield and I'll preform the task of taking care of the issue", he told him,"We wont leave out til morning but I dont want you doing much moving around tomorrow got it?", he said blinking as he turned his attention to see Mei coming through the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:15 am
PaganYanik

SilverthorneKitsune

Mei

outfit:

Mei came into the room holding a tray and brought it over to Senshu,"Here", she said plopping it down in his lap as she proceeded to fluff his pillow,"You gave us a scare back there don't do that anymore I thought you was dead", she frowned,"how am I suppose to master my powers without another teacher?", she demanded from him she barely looked at Ashton as she glared in his direction only once and stuck her nose up placing her hands on her hips,"Besides you didn't get to see what your taught me did look!", she said as she pulled out of the pouch on her side a small baby sproutling,"Its growing! I am making it slowly grow! I'm super excited", she said,"Kohaku has been working on his powers to thats all he ever does", she sighed rolling her eyes.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:29 am
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kara came in behind Mei and smiles at Senshu."You should listen to her Senshu we wont always be around to patch you up after a fight."She says with a smile as she sits down on the edge of his bed and lifts ha hand and he started to glow faintly before it faded."I have been doing what i can but i used up my magic on the shield around the city."She says before looking at Mei and laughing."Oh stop being so hard on the boy he only wants to help out next time,it seems Senshu light a spark in that young man."She says before she lets out a small sigh."How ever i felt something different about him ever sense we got here,it was only for a moment but his body started to glow then it faded before he came over to us."She says putting his hand to her chin.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:44 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

"To be fair the fight did take us pretty far from where you left me." He told Ashton as he looked at the small plant that Mei was growing.
He smiled at her. "Are you making it grow slowly on purpose?" He asked her before taking a bite of his food as he sat up. He listened to what Kara said about Kohaku. "Was it a faint glow or was it fairly noticeable?" He asked Kara. "For that matter what was the color of the glow?" He added as he started thinking.

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:14 pm
SilverThorneKitsune

PaganYanik

Ashton

outfit:

"Regardless I could have scented you out before anything big came long they usually dont go around in packs and most creatures are scared of something that size so it would have been fine to stay there for even a few hours alone", he concluded,"I would have found you way before then but...ya know..", he stood up feeling himself rather tired and hungry,"I'm off to grab grub I'll talk to you 3 later", he gave a small wave and headed out the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:20 pm
PaganYanik

SilverthorneKitsune

Mei

outfit:

Mei scoffed taking back her sapling,"I have been growing it but I haven't been concentrating very hard if thats what your asking", she concluded,'I want the little guy to stay with me and not leave...", she said rather defensively she turned her attention to Kara as she said something about Kohaku,"He is an odd one ya", she concluded,"I think he is just trying to show off though he is more concentrated on magic then knowledge at this point", she concluded,"I would be trying to figure out how everything works in this world as I have been learning thus far I feel like magic can come after living", she said..  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:25 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kara laughs softly."Mei what makes you think he wants to show off he seems like some one who isn't the kind to show off at all to me,to me i don't even think he noticed his magic flowing around him like that."She then turned to Senshu and thought for a moment."It didn't have a color and i didn't feel any element to it so i never seen it before then again I could have been seeing things."She says before rubbing her head in thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:43 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kohaku was outside of the building they where using he was training by kicking and spinning and doing some flips and punching he stopped when he heard some laughing and cheering behind him and he seen some village kids watching him and he smiles."Are you a monk mister."One asks and Kohaku shakes his head."No i don't know really what i am yet that is why we are travailing me and my friends are on a quest to find out what we can do."He says  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:25 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

"There are a few magics that don't use elements. Like barriers, healing, and enchantment magic." He told them as he looked at the plant Mei showed him. "He could be attuned to something like that. Only time will really tell though." He added. "And Mei I didn't realize you wanted to learn healing magic. I thought you would want to focus on the earth magic first and then maybe something else later on." He told her. He grabbed his staff and did a little self healing to fix the rest of the problems that Kara couldn't. He got out of bed before realizing he was only wearing shorts. He then thought back and realized that he either destroyed his clothes himself or the monster did without him realizing. He sighed softly.
"I don't suppose you have any clothes I can borrow do you Ashton?"
He asked.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:14 pm
PaganYanik

SilverthorneKitsune

Mei

outfit:

Mei found herself trying to think,"That would be a good one to use", she watched as Senshu asked ashton for clothes just as he left,"I'll ask him later don't worry about it we stuck here for at least a day anyways", she concluded.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:11 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kara smiles."Will if you want to learn healing magic both me and Senshu can both teach you."She says with a giggle before she hears some kids out side laughing and she looks out the window and sees them chasing Kohaku around and she laughs softly."It seems he is good with kids at lest."SHe says with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:18 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kohaku started to play tag with the kids but it soon turned into them trying to catch him witch was fine with him so he just runs form them before he uses his skills to jump onto the roofs and the kids and teens kept trying to get up there but he then jumps down and hits the ground and rolls on the ground before running again.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:31 am
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Senshu got out of bed and stretched out his arms and legs. "I have to remember to stop doing that." He said to himself. He put his staff up against the wall. He picked up his quarterstaff and twirled it around a couple of times. "I'm going to get some exercise outside." He said before walking out of the room in only a pair of shorts.  
Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff